News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Blue Skies Workers SWIM !!  (Read 3076 times)

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Blue Skies Workers SWIM !!
« on: July 29, 2009, 06:14:04 PM »
Since having 3 games completed at 100%, I have been going around trying to gain new experiences for Jimmy -- What is most fun, for me, is whacking the Students, Prefects, Townsfolk, and Cops, who gave me such trouble along the way to completing the games......

Normally, I would just jump Jimmy up on a high safe spot, and start whaling away with the Spud Gun, Fiercrackers, Rubberband Ball, Slingshot, Etc....But lately, I have just been running Jimmy around Bullworth and around the Towns and using the Cheat-enhanced Spud Gun to shoot as many Students and Townsfolk as I can on the run while escaping from the Prefects and Cops.....

So I found Jimmy over by the South Docks Area at Blue Skies, on the street extention that leads under the bridge from the Spencer Warehouse....There is almost always two Two workers in this little area (by the electric gate you have to open from the other side), A Construction Worker with a vest and hard-hat, talking whth what appears to be a Dock Worker in a white shirt....And I shot one of them with the Spud Gun and ran like hell for the Dock, hung a short left, jumped down on the dock extention, into the water, and started swimming......

Then I turned Jimmy Around to take a look....There was a Cop, of course, but the two workers were on the platform extention, and one was far enough in the water that he was treading water...So, I hung around, and eventually, both were in the water, and slowly trying to swim to me !!!! FAR OUT, I had never seen anyone except Darby swimming before...I noticed the Cop never tried to swim, though....

So, I would swim Jimmy clise enough to them to pull them out and then swim away, to get them to follow...This took awhile....And wound up 20-25 Ft. from the dock...It was getting late by then, and I was in-between the two workers at that point, so I decided to let them "Get Me"....

Well, they can't....Just as Jimmy Can't do anything in the water, neither can they.....So I just let Jimmy pass out there.....

And here's a kicker....Jimmy woke up at the hospital....At BULLWORTH TOWN..
« Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 10:02:19 PM by CHUCKX53 »

Offline DGAF

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.Bully-Board.com
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2009, 10:52:17 PM »
You really, really love this game :)

Offline Bully_Nut

• iMarcus
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Trust Comes Tough.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2009, 12:23:29 AM »
whoa, nice find.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2009, 03:15:27 AM »
Totaly unexpected, for sure.....I thought they would just stand there and throw bricks, like usual....

And, DGAF, I guess I do....Lost Youth and all that......

Mike_W

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2009, 10:23:06 AM »
The only time I could ever get them in the water was by pushing them in myself, but I have passed out in the water numerous times and it's wierd that you wake up in the hospital, but then again, where else would you wake up?

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2009, 04:57:23 PM »
I figgured I should wake up at the closest one, in Blue Skies....But, No.....

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2009, 10:14:42 PM »
UPDATE FRIDAY -- I was able to lure two Cops out on this same dock extension late last night.....And after a while, they also followed me out into the water -- This took about 2 hours on the clock, after dodging bricks being thrown until the Cops came into the water.....

Unlike the Construction & Dock worker, the Cops did not "swim", but "Dog-Paddled" their way out to where I was....Often, I would have to swim close, then away, to pull them out farther.....In both cases, my trouble meter never went down while in the vicinity of these other characters...

And like before, the Cops, like Jimmy, can't do anything in the water......So you can swim right into them and not be busted…..Just do it out in the water…..

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2009, 05:09:55 AM »
UPDATE TUESDAY -- I was able to get the Wino that stays under the dock at Bullworth Vale to follow me out into the water last night.....Shot him with the Spud Gun, And basicaly same as the others.....except after awhile, He SWAM AWAY, back to shore....
« Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 07:15:19 PM by CHUCKX53 »