News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: How to freeze time  (Read 3506 times)

Offline gamerzod

• View Profile
How to freeze time
« on: May 15, 2015, 02:47:52 AM »
how do you freeze time?
i know this code, but I can't freeze it
ClockSet(8, 30) - this for set time
ClockSetTickRate(0.0060000000521541) - This for sets the speed that the clock will run.
so how?
and what is the code to show the clock in my game?
because I use the arcrace1.lur, and it didn't show the clock
« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 03:14:15 AM by gamerzod »

deadpoolXYZ

Re: How to freeze time
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2015, 05:20:50 AM »
Try making the tickrate slower.

PauseGameClock() and UnpauseGameClock().

Offline gamerzod

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2015, 01:20:50 AM »
thank you, but how to show clock in game, I use the arcrace1.lur and it doesn't load any clock
and how to change season? I use seasonset() but doesn't work? and can you list all the season number for the lua code?

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2015, 05:56:51 AM »
ChapterSet(1-6) and ChapterGet() will do that for you. Just set it to a chapter that had the season you want. I can't recall what each chapter's season is by memory but there is only 6 chapters for you to try so just keep guessing til you get it right.

The arcade will actually disable the clock I believe... you can't pass out or get tired while in any arcrace script, but I think time does move because the school interior get dark when I was in there while playing a mod of mine that used the school interior.

ToggleHUDComponentVisibility can toggle the visibility of hud elements, but I'm not sure how to specify the clock. I would imagine ToggleHUDComponentVisibility(#,true/false) or maybe just ToggleHUDComponentVisibility(#)

Offline gamerzod

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2015, 07:33:52 AM »
thank you

Offline gamerzod

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2015, 09:09:32 AM »
ChapterSet(1-6) and ChapterGet() will do that for you. Just set it to a chapter that had the season you want. I can't recall what each chapter's season is by memory but there is only 6 chapters for you to try so just keep guessing til you get it right.
this code not working, i set this season to winter chapter 3
ChapterSet(3)
ChapterGet()
what i do wrong?

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2015, 12:46:26 PM »
this code not working, i set this season to winter chapter 3
ChapterSet(3)
ChapterGet()
what i do wrong?

Winter season is ChapterSet(2).