News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Making Jimmy taller?  (Read 7077 times)

Offline SunfishBob

• View Profile
Making Jimmy taller?
« on: September 16, 2012, 01:20:13 PM »
Does anyone know how I can make Jimmy look taller? On this video before he puts on the Russel costume, Jimmy is really tall.Bully Russell mod.

Offline DreamEvo

• Paragon
    • View Profile
Re: Making Jimmy taller?
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2012, 01:25:41 PM »
Copy this
player..player......Medium..PLAYER1.STAT_PLAYER.Grap....null....null....null....ÿÿÿÿ/Global/Player..Act/Player.act..

And paste it on russels.So it would look like this
DOlead_Russell..DOlead_Russell_W........Huge....BULLY...STAT_B_RUSSELL_A....Straf_Male..B_Striker...F_BULLY.Russell_Pbomb......./Global/B_Striker_A.Act/Anim/B_Striker_A.act....
Then open up a back up ide then just copy this ^^ and paste it over

player..player......Medium..PLAYER1.STAT_PLAYER.Grap....null....null....null....ÿÿÿÿ/Global/Player..Act/Player.act.. 

And you should be good to go

Offline SunfishBob

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2012, 01:35:58 PM »
Ermm... could you put that in simpler terms please? I've only just started modding, and I don't really get it very easily

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2012, 02:08:54 PM »
Ermm... could you put that in simpler terms please? I've only just started modding, and I don't really get it very easily

Create a backup of your ide.img first !!!!

First you will need hex editor. When you get it, go to *bully folder*/objects/ide.img and open the ide with hex editor.

In the second line you will see player..player......

Copy that and then use ctrl + F to search. Search russell and you will see something like this DOlead_Russell..DOlead_Russell_W........

You have to copy player..player...... and paste it over DOlead_Russell..DOlead_Russell_W........

Then copy DOlead_Russell..DOlead_Russell_W........ and paste it over player..player......

Save and you are done.

Offline Mr.Preppys

• Your Arrogant Can Be Your Downfall
  • Amateur Bully Modder
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel ! :)
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2012, 02:21:55 PM »
With replace that jimmy is taller.
But , he is thin and weak face.

To fix that , Need to replace russell skin :D

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2012, 02:49:42 PM »
With replace that jimmy is taller.
But , he is thin and weak face.

To fix that , Need to replace russell skin :D

Yeah, but he just wants jimmy taller not another character.

Offline SunfishBob

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2012, 03:02:01 PM »

First you will need hex editor. When you get it, go to *bully folder*/objects/ide.img and open the ide with hex editor.

Copy that and then use ctrl + F to search. Search russell and you will see something like this DOlead_Russell..DOlead_Russell_W........

You have to copy player..player...... and paste it over DOlead_Russell..DOlead_Russell_W........

Then copy DOlead_Russell..DOlead_Russell_W........ and paste it over player..player......

Save and you are done.
tried this. Jimmy's bottom lip sticks out weirdly. Any suggestions?

Offline DreamEvo

• Paragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2012, 05:07:45 PM »
Its always going to be like that, you are using russels so his shape will change. You can just always change skins to russel so you dont look deformed.

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2012, 06:12:20 PM »

Save and you are done.
tried this. Jimmy's bottom lip sticks out weirdly. Any suggestions?

The only way to fix this would be to remodel Jimmy into a larger model. Otherwise, using the trick in that video will always produce a deformed Jimmy.