News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Machinima Maker!  (Read 1471 times)

Offline Shrimp

• your official b-b's chav. wag wan.
    • View Profile
Machinima Maker!
« on: June 17, 2015, 02:04:48 PM »
So, I want to know a few things about this.
How do you make like, 3 ped's move at the same time, without having to switch to a person?.

2) How do you, do a moving camera?

3) How do you save it, or record it, without recording the entire thing with a recorder, so I don't have scene's involving what I do to make that scene.

Thanks ^^

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
Re: Machinima Maker!
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2015, 02:10:34 PM »
I'm sure SWEGTA can give you better answers when he sees this but I'll try:

1) I don't think it supported that, I think you can only move one at once.

2) I think the machinima maker just has the static camera that you can pause where you want.

3) Just use alt+tab to switch to the window that your recorder is in and stop it in between recording. Or bind a key to toggle it if whatever you use supports that (I know FRAPS allows that but FRAPS isn't exactly the best as file sizes are huge)

I've made a free moving camera before which I think that's what SWEGTA used when he had his videos move.

Offline Shrimp

• your official b-b's chav. wag wan.
    • View Profile
Re: Machinima Maker!
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2015, 02:55:21 PM »
Thanks, I finished my teaser for my series. I recorded it all, and want to cut the things I dont want. I cant be assed looking through my video files to get the correct ones. It's quite hard, but it's fun at times to do ^^