News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: The Book Combo  (Read 30889 times)

Mike_W

The Book Combo
« Reply #60 on: February 15, 2010, 12:20:58 PM »
It was an old school.  I'm not very superstitious and I'm not crazy about ghosts and things, but this place I believe was haunted.
   When I was given a tour of the building everything was fine, until I entered a certain hallway of the school.  The west hallway of the school contained a gym, cafeteria, and a few rooms.  On the tour, we passed by a closed door that had a window on it.  The room inside was dark, and not used.  As I passed by, there was a woman staring at me through the window.  I didn't think it was a ghost, I thought it was a worker at the building and thought they were just rude for staring at me.
   After that, I went into the gym and played basketball for a while while my parents went on the rest of the tour.  The whole time I was in the gym I had a very aweful feeling.  It felt as though I was being watched, I also felt as though I was suddenly depressed.  It was a strange combination of feelings and I really just wanted to leave.  On the way out of the gym and past the door with the window, I looked and the room was still dark, but the strange woman was gone.
   Later in the day I asked the tour guide about the woman.  She told me that no one else was working there that day.  That scared the shit out of me!  To make things worse, my sister's friend used to go to that school and she asked how I liked it.  She then said "Did you know that place is haunted?"

To this day I have never gone back to that building, and for good reason.  Other than that "ghost woman" I have never seen a ghost,  like I said, I don't usually belive in this kind of stuff, but this was just to real to ignore.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
The Book Combo
« Reply #61 on: February 16, 2010, 07:50:29 AM »
Not Pariniod, are you ?

Mike_W

The Book Combo
« Reply #62 on: February 16, 2010, 11:21:19 AM »
No, actually this is the only time I had ever had an experience like that.  I was clean at the time too, I wasn't trippin' or anything.  I have no doubt in my mind this place was haunted.  Combine what happened to me to what others have said, especially when I was not told about this place before I entered....

Offline Mercury

• Bullworth Official Steroids Dealer
  • Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
The Book Combo
« Reply #63 on: February 16, 2010, 11:30:58 AM »
I'm a paranoid, but never went to a haunted house or what. Ghosts or spirits  may exist, but I've never seen any though.

Mike_W

The Book Combo
« Reply #64 on: February 16, 2010, 11:44:46 AM »
Like I said, that was the only time I believe I had witnessed a ghost, and I never want to again!

Offline Mercury

• Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
The Book Combo
« Reply #65 on: February 16, 2010, 11:49:44 AM »
I understand that, damn... I may be a paranoid, because even when playing Bully in the asylum, I always think I'll see a creepy ghost or another damn horrible thing.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
The Book Combo
« Reply #66 on: February 16, 2010, 02:59:23 PM »
Oh, Good God.....Man Up, Fellows....

Mike_W

The Book Combo
« Reply #67 on: February 16, 2010, 11:43:57 PM »
Way don't you pay a visit to that place Chuck?  I'm telling you, if you truly experience this time of thing, your manliness goes right out the window.  There's a reason it's called "supernatural" forces.

Chrissy

The Book Combo
« Reply #68 on: February 17, 2010, 02:53:25 AM »
I -may- have seen a ghost. I don't know. I was a kid, could have been my mind playing tricks on me. But my mother and brother also said they had experiences with it. Who knows? Maybe my old apartment was haunted.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
The Book Combo
« Reply #69 on: February 17, 2010, 03:51:45 AM »
Mike, I been in all kinds of so-called haunted places, and never seen a ghost or had any bad feelings....Dead things don't bother me, because, well, they're dead....And if any 'Ghosts' were gonna get me, just because I'm hanging around their 'territory', well they would have already got me long ago...

I'm not discounting your experences, but I don't believe I'm a good 'reciver' for that sort of thing....The only times I get squrrely feelings is when I get around some nasty humans, such as a real rowdy bar where a fight is brewing....Then I get the feeling to make like a tree and leave.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
The Book Combo
« Reply #70 on: February 17, 2010, 07:21:29 AM »
Just got back from trying the Book Combo....This shit works great....It's even easier to beat up clique leaders, like Derby....

By smacking him with the book in the ribs every second blow, he doesn't have time to block Jimmy's punches.....That's fricking neat....

Gotta try this on Russell....

Offline Mercury

• Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
The Book Combo
« Reply #71 on: February 17, 2010, 11:15:12 AM »
I've tried it many times on him, that just works great !

Mike_W

The Book Combo
« Reply #72 on: February 17, 2010, 12:25:10 PM »
Hate to change the subject again, but @ Chuck, I think witnessing stuff luck that requires you to be in the right place at the right time.  I never really firmly believed in that stuff, but just got "lucky" (if that's what you like to call it) that time.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
The Book Combo
« Reply #73 on: February 17, 2010, 01:34:12 PM »
But you agree that it all could be a matter of preception....After all, in our society, little kids are raised with the boogieman under the bed and the evil monkey in the closet, ghosts in the attic and monsters in haunted houses.....It's all ingrained in those little minds that these things are out there, when in fact they are made up shit by adults to control their little kids because that's how they got controlled themselves....

I never was afraid of any of that shit.....I found it intersting, and as a kid, tried to find the ghosts and monsters....But the only place I encountered them in real life were in some of the living people I knew.....I think I would have been more at home with the supernatural, if such a thing really even ever existed.....

Still haven't found it yet.......I've had weird experences, but just that....Weird, not "scary".

Mike_W

The Book Combo
« Reply #74 on: February 17, 2010, 07:02:12 PM »
Well like I said,  I never was a firm believer in "the boogie man" and other super natural things.  That's what made the experience so scarey.