News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Goin Back plz help!  (Read 20824 times)

Offline ZDAch,911

• View Profile
Goin Back plz help!
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2007, 04:20:57 PM »
ok but cant u keep making accounts?

Offline Peter

• Expelled
    • View Profile
    • http://forums.xgenstudios.com/member.php?u=7455
Goin Back plz help!
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2007, 04:21:14 PM »
Quote from: ZDAch,911;28677
ty manbear pig.
and Greavesy (although u didnt hlp).
and Pj_69 ur a man whore so dont take it out on every1 else.

*Sigh* Here we go again.

ZDAch you are the most mentally deranged life form that ever popped out of a rotten vagina. If you have not noticed the fact that I wrote down helpful hints was repeated quite a few times, but I guess I shouldn't expect that much from you. Can you not read? Or do you simply not understand the concept of INVISIBLE TEXT. Sure if something is invisible it cannot be seen, but this is the internet, and a simple highlight will do the trick. Back to you. You lack so much braincells, probably due to the amount of times you where dropped after birth, that you cannot comprehend the simple fact that I offered you more help then everyone combined. Yet, you still call me  a man whore even though you don't know me. Furthermore you called me that because I insulted you, the reason I insulted you? I was right. Stop acting like a retard and look at ALL the posts. It was clearly stated that I posted that because I find it annoying how people can be impatient enough not to wait a bloody minute before posting. To conclude, you got your help, now get the fuck off the internet, because still born, intellectually challenged fetuses like you are a waste of bandwidth on the internet.

Next time you fuck with the dog, read all the posts, and instead of randomly bashing your keyboards like someone with no brain, THINK, although how someone with no brain can think is beyond me.

If I get a warning for this, I really don't give a shit.

Offline Greavesy

• The Jolly old Englishman
    • View Profile
Goin Back plz help!
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2007, 04:22:17 PM »
nerd respect

lol you aren't really helping yourself here mate, your just digging urself a hole here.

Offline ZDAch,911

• View Profile
Goin Back plz help!
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2007, 04:24:04 PM »
wtf dude u have 2 much time on ur hands.and u said we dont know eachother so how the fuck did iu see me get out of a vagina???dumbass think mother fucker.

Offline Peter

• Expelled
    • View Profile
Goin Back plz help!
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2007, 04:24:25 PM »
Quote from: ZDAch,911;28684
ok but cant u keep making accounts?

No you can't make keep making accounts because not only do the admins and the mods have your ip address, they can see your ip address when you make a new account. Making multiple accounts will not only lower your respect on this forum, which by now is in the negatives, but it will also portray your lack of understanding the internet.

Offline ZDAch,911

• View Profile
Goin Back plz help!
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2007, 04:26:51 PM »
wtf and u r a nerd y the hell do u need 2 learn all that shit???and wat does it matter. u know how many nerdy forums there r?

Offline Peter

• Expelled
    • View Profile
Goin Back plz help!
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2007, 04:27:00 PM »
Quote from: ZDAch,911;28688
wtf dude u have 2 much time on ur hands.and u said we dont know eachother so how the fuck did iu see me get out of a vagina???dumbass think mother fucker.

First of all I do not have too much time on my hands. For you see, once you have grown out of playing computer games you will realize that the computer is used for many more important things, like school work. This will help you in your typing speed. The post you just made took you double the amount of time my post took, and it has double the mistakes.

Second of all, unless you are some deformed test tube baby, there is no way that you could have not come from a vagina. Oh, I am sorry, I guess you have not yet learned the facts of life. You see, when a male and a female love each other, in your case two males, they have sexual intercourse. And nine months later the mistake known as yourself comes out of the already battered vagina.

Offline longsworder

• View Profile
Goin Back plz help!
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2007, 04:27:42 PM »
Jeez, PJ, calm down. He's a newb, an impatient one, sure, but still, calm down. I overlooked the invisible text as well, it wasn't until I saw the quote with it I realised you were helping him. Give him time to adapt to the forum. He'll either get used to it and treat it like everyone else or get banned. Simple as

Offline Peter

• Expelled
    • View Profile
Goin Back plz help!
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2007, 04:28:47 PM »
Quote from: longsworder;28693
Jeez, PJ, calm down. He's a newb, an impatient one, sure, but still, calm down. I overlooked the invisible text as well, it wasn't until I saw the quote with it I realised you were helping him. Give him time to adapt to the forum. He'll either get used to it and treat it like everyone else or get banned. Simple as

I was calm, up until the point where he made a lame attempt at creating an insult and called me a 'man whore'. Further insulting himself and angering me when he continued acting like a retard.

Offline longsworder

• View Profile
Goin Back plz help!
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2007, 04:29:47 PM »
Take solace in the fact that if he keeps it up, he's banned

Offline ZDAch,911

• View Profile
Goin Back plz help!
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2007, 04:30:32 PM »
it didnt take me 2 times the amount it was supposed 2 ok i dont sit in front of my computer and press f5 as fast as my hands can. like some ppl.

Offline Peter

• Expelled
    • View Profile
Goin Back plz help!
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2007, 04:32:08 PM »
Quote from: ZDAch,911;28697
it didnt take me 2 times the amount it was supposed 2 ok i dont sit in front of my computer and press f5 as fast as my hands can. like some ppl.

Just stop, the stupidity of your post is causing my brain to have mental spasms, reducing my brain cells. First of all, not only does your post have nothing to do with the topic, it is the poorest excuse for an English sentence I have ever seen. An attempt to crack that English code and come up with a rebuttal will fall on death ears, due to your retardation.

Offline ZDAch,911

• View Profile
Goin Back plz help!
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2007, 04:32:08 PM »
how was he helping me in the 1st place all he did was call me a prick like a asshole.

Offline ZDAch,911

• View Profile
Goin Back plz help!
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2007, 04:33:16 PM »
god damn wat is with u and big words u know exactly wat i mean u know the nerd slang bitch!

Offline Peter

• Expelled
    • View Profile
Goin Back plz help!
« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2007, 04:33:26 PM »
Quote from: ZDAch,911;28699
how was he helping me in the 1st place all he did was call me a prick like a asshole.

Here, let me spell it out for you.

HIGHLIGHT MY FIRST RESPONSE AND YOU WILL SEE THE INVISIBLE TEXT YOU POOR EXCUSE FOR A MENTALLY DERANGED FETUS!
« Last Edit: January 08, 2007, 04:36:27 PM by Peter »