News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: HOW TO INCREASE FIRE CRACKER CAPACITY OR MAKE IT UNLIMITED LIKE SLINGSHOT  (Read 1516 times)

Offline ConTresillo

• View Profile
Hello guys, I just want to know if theres a way to increase firecracker's ammo just like the bottle rocket. one can argue tht to better use the bottle rocket instead but it doesnt have the ability to fire back when running and its really frustrating for me. Or can we just make it unlimited just like the slingshot please hel  :) :)

Offline Altamurenza

• I love cheat, unique, realistic, & expansion mod.
    • View Profile
As you mentioned unlimited ammo, you probably have interest to some 'in-game trainer' mod such as Super Mod, Havoc, & Selector Mod lol. They provide unlimited ammo feature & some other contents too. However, they only make some changes in ammo mechanism and not visually infinite like Slingshot or Super Slingshot.

Or.. if you knew a guy called Lua 5.0.2
You can easily put PedSetFlag(gPlayer, 24, true) in your script to make your ammo infinite.
* credit goes to DeadpoolXYZ who found the flag id in 2015 *

Moreover, you can use FLiNG Trainer (External App) for Bully SE which make your ammo infinite & visually change your ammo.
But use it at your own risk, because most of game trainer app will be identified as a virus by many AV.

Offline ConTresillo

• View Profile
As you mentioned unlimited ammo, you probably have interest to some 'in-game trainer' mod such as Super Mod, Havoc, & Selector Mod lol. They provide unlimited ammo feature & some other contents too. However, they only make some changes in ammo mechanism and not visually infinite like Slingshot or Super Slingshot.

Or.. if you knew a guy called Lua 5.0.2
You can easily put PedSetFlag(gPlayer, 24, true) in your script to make your ammo infinite.
* credit goes to DeadpoolXYZ who found the flag id in 2015 *

Moreover, you can use FLiNG Trainer (External App) for Bully SE which make your ammo infinite & visually change your ammo.
But use it at your own risk, because most of game trainer app will be identified as a virus by many AV.

Sure bro and one more thing is Fling an app for windows or android

Offline Altamurenza

• View Profile
Sure bro and one more thing is Fling an app for windows or android

Windows

Offline ConTresillo

• View Profile
Hi yeah I'm impressed by Super Mod 4 but How do I close its GUI ?

Offline Altamurenza

• View Profile
Hi yeah I'm impressed by Super Mod 4 but How do I close its GUI ?

Actually, you don't have to do anything.
Super Mod IV will close automatically in 3 seconds.

Offline ConTresillo

• View Profile
Oh point taken bro thanks

Offline Altamurenza

• View Profile