News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: What should be included in bully 2  (Read 81796 times)

Offline Alias

• The Overlord
  • I will beat you for that!
    • View Profile
Re: What should be included in bully 2
« Reply #60 on: May 14, 2013, 06:55:16 AM »
More realistic vehicle damage.
Skill Tree (And levelling system).
Glasses, Gloves, School bag.
And of course....LARGER AREA!  :D

Offline Erik

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 14, 2013, 11:07:20 AM »
I think that would cause too much controversy. A game where you're able to kill kids and teens would most likely be banned from almost every country. Also it would probably create another Jack thompson...

You mean an army of Jack Thompsons.  The game would never be released.   :neen:

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 14, 2013, 07:49:00 PM »

I think that would cause too much controversy. A game where you're able to kill kids and teens would most likely be banned from almost every country. Also it would probably create another Jack thompson...
Yeah, good point. I do think they should not spawn again for a little bit after you knock out though because it seems the second I knock out somebody, I see them around the corner again XD

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 15, 2013, 03:01:55 AM »
I like to think of it as the Aliens who took the Hobo are beaming down Clones of whoever gets knocked out.

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 15, 2013, 08:20:33 PM »
I think paintball guns and airsoft guns would make a good add-on. Also maybe knifes, and also at some point Jimmy (Or whatever character we follow) will obtain a gun. Now I realize it may sound to much right now, but I do think you should be able to kill people. However, afterwards a big police investigation will take place for multiple in-game days. If there was witnesses/clues then you can get busted. Otherwise you won't get busted. Also like GTA4's system, you could knock people out, and kill them if you kept attacking..
Also earlier I said you could kill, for big crimes such as that you should go to the juvenile detention center, get in fights there maybe. Have your parents or someone get you out, or sneak out.

And stir up a shitstorm?

Besides, Bully's appeal came from its light-hearted humor. Last thing we need is a serious game where teens and kids could get killed immorally.
yes, i do wish to stir up a shitstorm. rockstar should too, grand theft auto got alot of controversy, thus helping it become the popular title it is today. bully should follow the path XD.

Offline Erik

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 15, 2013, 10:15:51 PM »
The only way it'd happen is if the sequel were called Bully: 10 Year Reunion and all the characters were now adults.  Otherwise, it will never happen.   :neen:

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 16, 2013, 01:51:43 AM »
Way it looks, it will be 10 years before they get around to making it.

Offline WhenLifeGivesYouLemons

• xfire: 1emonthatsme
  • 波動バースト
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 16, 2013, 02:02:42 AM »
Everything in Bully 1 but times x5

Offline Erik

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 16, 2013, 02:06:16 AM »
@Chuck:  The way things are going, maybe Bully: 40 Year Reunion?   :hmm:

Offline Mercury

• Bullworth Official Steroids Dealer
  • Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 16, 2013, 03:42:52 AM »
Bully : 60 year reunion. Discover the pleasure to fight in a retirement home - steal sets of false teeth, put booze in the evening soup, and use your chem set to make your own morphine !

Offline TheDoctorHeavy

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 16, 2013, 04:22:12 AM »
This idea is more like a "included WITH bully 2"
I think there so be 1-3 promotional items in Team fortress 2 for reordering bully 2 of steam like :
-An all class Bullworth vest
-Bullworth badge ( could be on the vest instead )
-The classic Bullworth cap you got from Russell's locker
-Spudgun for the Scout

Offline Mercury

• Bullworth Official Steroids Dealer
  • Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 16, 2013, 07:45:54 AM »
This idea is more like a "included WITH bully 2"
I think there so be 1-3 promotional items in Team fortress 2 for reordering bully 2 of steam like :
-An all class Bullworth vest
-Bullworth badge ( could be on the vest instead )
-The classic Bullworth cap you got from Russell's locker
-Spudgun for the Scout
Oh, this would be really, really awesome. Especially the Spud Gun for the Scout. I wonder why nobody had this idea yet.

Offline Erik

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 16, 2013, 10:23:45 AM »
Bully : 60 year reunion. Discover the pleasure to fight in a retirement home - steal sets of false teeth, put booze in the evening soup, and use your chem set to make your own morphine !

Now there's an idea!   :laugh:

Offline TheDoctorHeavy

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 17, 2013, 02:22:32 AM »
If you play as a character that is 14-15 or something like that, You grow a beard over time and if you shave, You get like a mini game like art but with controls like biology. You need to hold down a button to shave the part you're hovering over. This way you can create styles if you down wanna shave it all so you can have for example a beard like Gurney.

Costume fighting style. Some like the wwe 2012 finishers but you make combos and stuff like that.

Energy drinks in shops. You keep it in your inventory. If you drink it when your character is tired                                           at night you get 2 more hours to be awake.

Have bigger dorms.

Real time clock option.

More realistic females. I doubt most females fight by slapping and kneeing you. Give girls real fighting moves and make them stop being a coward.

Remove the "favorite-ism". I think when someone hits a girl it shouldn't give you a full trouble bar. I would love to see nerd's attacking a female jock ( not just female cheerleaders ) and just watch them getting beaten up by her.

Bigger cliques. That would solve members re appearing over and over. the cliques should be 20-30 ( or more! ).

More female members in the cliques.

Ability to threaten snitches until they stop

In gta 5 you'll be able to be friends with pedestrians from what i heard. You should be able to do the same in bully 2 with adults and students and give you a bonus for it like :
-be friend with a snitch and they wont snitch on you
-be friend with a clique leader and have an option to join.

Different paths and moral choices.

Have the dorms locked at night like beta.

Giant school. ( like hogwards from Harry potter except no magic of course. )

Maybe a tiny nose bleed on knocked out students? If a freaking nose bleed will be controversial i will lose the little faith in humanity i have left  >:(

Bigger map.

Offline TheDoctorHeavy

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 19, 2013, 04:34:39 AM »
-Prefects and cops should attempt to bust students who smoke ( like in real life ) and since prefects has no control of dropouts, only cops attempt to bust them.

-fix the bug when an adult bust someone it counts as violence and the cops and prefects try to bust them

-Make so some adults tries to bust you, And some only beats you ( If you did nothing wrong against them like just a prank and they beat you, A prank is not a reason for a responsible adult to beat a child black and blue, So they will get a red trouble meter for child abuse )

-make girls less "slutty". If you just give them something they love you. I think you must date them first. Also, Make girls that counts as your girl not making out almost every guy ( Girls like Lola doesn't count )

-Choose if you wanna kiss the girl or not after missions. Also the ability to say you don't like them so they stop flirting with you like "Eunice....You're Fat,Disgusting,Ugly pig and i have never loved you you fat bitch so piss off!"