News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Future Bully game wishlist  (Read 20131 times)

Offline Sheldon

• View Profile
Future Bully game wishlist
« Reply #60 on: December 30, 2006, 02:34:32 AM »
And he somehow wakes up in an entirely different country. Which sets up the the final adn epic plot for the Bully trilogy. Bully 3: Bullworth Goes to Mexico.

And egads woman I do not think Petey is gay! If anything he's only mildly confused. But, for the most part I'm pretty sure he's straight. Just awkward. Or... Genius?! Girls love a gay man and have a carnal desire to passionately suck their faces off.

The cheesy piano player would of course be Adolf, the curious little monkey, who gazes sympathetically over at the angst stricken boys.

Offline Woodnote

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 30, 2006, 02:40:22 AM »
Bully 3 is already in Post production. To get away from it all, Bullworth takes a fieldtrip...to Mexico! Hilarity ensues.
Petey is crazy like a fox. ("No...I don't mind if you change here...")
When the climax in the Gary/Jimmy heart to heart happens, Adolf looks back at the camera, in all of his Nazi reagilia, with a tear in his eye. Not a dry eye in the house.

Offline Sheldon

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 30, 2006, 02:46:44 AM »
"I'm sorry I.. Don't speak spanish."

Then, just when you think the bond between Gary and Jimmy can't get any closer, you find out their brothers! Yes! Twin brothers seperated at birth! They throw themselves into the other's arms. "Brother.." breathes Gary. "Shhh.." Jimmy tenderly shushes Gary and reassures him everything will be all right. And it will.

Offline Woodnote

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 30, 2006, 02:52:30 AM »
Hahaha Jimmy's mom DOES get around! Oh man this is one MicrosoftWord away from a fanfic lol!

I bet the creators are looking at this site and going "Y'see what kind of crowd we attract? Everytime..." They shake their heads before burning a 100 to light their silver cigars.

Offline Sheldon

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 30, 2006, 03:01:18 AM »
Omgosh, can we just agree that it would be the best Bully fanfic in all the land?

Bwuahaha!! I really hope they're looking at this site. And then they can create Bully 2: Gary's Revenge *waggles brows and darts eyes hopefully at possibly R* employee viewing these forums*

Offline Woodnote

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 30, 2006, 03:03:31 AM »
Yes YES !!! Our plan is going perfectly.

Well, compared to the other Bully fanfics out there (Gary/Petey slash? Jimmy/Gord slash?!) We'll sweep the competition.

Offline Sheldon

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 30, 2006, 03:06:46 AM »
I've seen that. It's crazy! CRAZY! And we'd sweep the competition all right. Sweep the competition like an OCEAN UPON THE LAND!!!!1

Offline Woodnote

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 30, 2006, 03:12:43 AM »
Sweep it like a broom on a dusty floor! lol
I never actually read any of them. I'm afraid they would hurt my vision of Gary. (which is already lol)

Well, the post count was amusingly at 69...

Offline Sheldon

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 30, 2006, 03:16:42 AM »
I never read any of them either. If anything I'd want him for myself o_o; But, I don't think there are any of those fics out there. In fact, I'd be immensely disturbed if there were...

You said.. 69. *Beavis and Butthead chuckle*

Offline Woodnote

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 30, 2006, 03:18:23 AM »
"Oh god, what are you doing with that? NOO!!"
Ugh. I shudder.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2006, 06:19:09 PM by Woodnote »

Offline Fezie

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 30, 2006, 07:36:08 AM »
ontopic :rolleyes:

- Own character making
- More people, the cliques were good but they just need more people in it :)
- No baseball bat breaking
- Cheats, for having more fun aftering completeting it.

Offline Parker

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 30, 2006, 07:50:43 AM »
-As first thing, I want Jimmy to stay!
-Bigger School/Academy
-Bigger cities, and bigger map
-Basketball/football/dodgeball competitions are allowd.
-More cliques, I would like to see gangstars, goths, emos lol
-LONGER STORYLINE#!@$#!@#$@$#
-I want them to change critically the interface.
-I want the menu, the font, the map, the life meter to be more designed
-More soundtracks
-More combos
-MORE WEAPONS@!#@$@
I think that's enough for now.P:
I will always edit.

Offline England_4eva

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 30, 2006, 05:02:25 PM »
I think the whole relationship interaction with girls needs improving. Jimmy can go around kissing random girls and even when he's dating them they can kiss and not much else.
What about dates? There's a whole town outside the school grounds, Jimmy could take his girlfriends to the cinema or a cafe etc...Depending on how the dates went he could get dumped or he could dump them. At the moment I find it strange where in the first few missions Jimmy's dating Beatrice but in the cut scenes he doesnt want to kiss her. He says things like "there is no you and me" or " no thanks" when Beatrice offered him a kiss in payment for him getting her lab notes back. Yet he always ends up kissing her anyway :roll: I think it should be more in depth...

In England we have coursework to do for lessons and homework. Jimmy could be given assignments to do to make lessons more interactive/interesting. Or he could take homework back to his dorm. There could little mini missions to complete the assignments. As long as it didn't turn into a sims 2 type situation where the kids are bringing back homework every single day :roll:

School trips would also be a nice touch I think...

Apologys if any of these features appear later on in the game, I havent completed it yet.

Offline Woodnote

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 30, 2006, 05:15:21 PM »
A school trip to the zoo would've been nice.
There weren't many girls, and you couldn't exactly talk to them...
There should have been more of a social aspect, you know? You could talk to people, instead of just saying "Hey." and "What's up?"
(About the Beatrice thing, I think Jimmy's just a hypocrite.)

Offline Sheldon

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 30, 2006, 06:05:59 PM »
Yeah! there should have been an option of what you could say to everyone. A choose your own adventure game would be soooo cooool. Sure it'd probably take a lot of time and man power to make, but damn it'd be so cool.

And Jimbo's not a picky boy ;)