News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Hi.. (german inside)  (Read 2761 times)

Offline [enforcA]

• View Profile
Hi.. (german inside)
« on: October 11, 2006, 05:03:26 PM »
hi

my name is robert, also known as [enforcA], i am from germany, 25 years old, i first wanted to register at your affiliated site "bullyforums.com" but the validation for the account always gave an php error, webmaster didn't answer so far, so now i am here, the reason why i registered is to help a bit out, if i can, .., living here in germany the game will release on 27.10.2006, atm there is no information, if there will be a "special collector's edition" of the game bully / canis canem edit in germany too, ebgames.de did not know anything atm, meanwhile, in the german gta forum, i made a thread about bully / canis canem edit, it's an all information thread about the game: http://gta.onlinewelten.com/wbb2/thread.php?threadid=5289&sid=

it is in german, but i think you could make some use of it, it is still under "construction", needs to be re-sorted

are here some germans too?

i hope this german thread can help a bit, giving some more overview into the game

greetings from germany
robert

ps.: if controller buttons are needed for cheats listings or other stuff, you can use them, i made them a long time ago, they are actually for a white background, but could be changed into another if i find the psd files on my hard disk again

« Last Edit: October 11, 2006, 05:23:42 PM by [enforcA] »

Offline Znib

• View Profile
Hi.. (german inside)
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2006, 05:55:41 PM »
Wow a German version of my topic..:eek: lol

Its really nice and neat...If a bit spooky....
Welcome to Bully-Board mate:D
Enjoy yourself here untill the game comes out.

P.S. thanks for the button pics

Offline BloodArtist

• The artist formally known as AgentSmith
    • View Profile
Hi.. (german inside)
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2006, 09:50:35 PM »
good thing i take german class!

Offline DGAF

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.Bully-Board.com
Hi.. (german inside)
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2006, 03:59:25 AM »
Welcome mate, nice to meet you, i dont know of any other german members on BB but out of the top 10 countries that use Bully-Board Germany are placed 8th which is cool so i guess there are a few german members.

Anyway, thanks a miollion for the buttons, i'm going to upload them to the site now, i never thought about that. and the buttons for the white backgraound are just fine, i'm not going to change it.

Wow, its not everyday new users come bearing gifts! thanks man. enjoy ya stay at Bully-Board.com :)

Offline [enforcA]

• View Profile
Hi.. (german inside)
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2006, 06:04:21 AM »
thank you :) (for the gta san andreas cheats list they looked like this: blue cheats list, there is also a white cheats list), i also made controller buttons for the xbox, but they were not used yet (i was not very interested in the xbox version of gta sa) and they are colored for grey and blue background, i also should have these as psd files somewhere, and after r* canceled the production of the bully xbox version, they are now no real use for it either

here are these useless xbox buttons just for the sake of it^^:

blue background for example:

btw: this forum is great, all the members, the news, the idea with the arcade games section that fits perfectly to the game concept of bully, the reputation system too (man i miss that one, in our old gta forum ("gta sector and play gta"), we had it too and it was a really important thing) and this cool news bot, just perfect, awesome work

Offline djrussell

• View Profile
    • http://www.osirisgames.com
Hi.. (german inside)
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2006, 06:07:42 AM »
Thats cool - might come in handy those little buttons :) Cheers dude.. and welcome to the forum!

Offline DGAF

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.Bully-Board.com
Hi.. (german inside)
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2006, 06:36:32 AM »
Quote from: '[enforcA
;12326']

btw: this forum is great, all the members, the news, the idea with the arcade games section that fits perfectly to the game concept of bully, the reputation system too (man i miss that one, in our old gta forum ("gta sector and play gta"), we had it too and it was a really important thing) and this cool news bot, just perfect, awesome work

Thanks mate, it's my first real forum that i have made and before this i only had limited knowledge in website designing, scripts and all that junk. i never learnt as much in school as i have the past month or so bahhh...

When i first heard about Bully about 8 months ago now there was no single place where the information was stored, so i just gathered everything i knew and threw it on the site bullworth-academy.com (which is now closed) and created a messageboard on there. There was about 5 members for 4 months and things were really slow, we had the same 7ish screenshots and only an email from R* saying that the game would definately be released. Nobody knew for sure though untill an influx of info started coming in and the board began to really take off, with 50 then 100 the 200 users i've been really astonished at the amount of people that have joined.
Then i moved from the old board to this one, as soon as i moved to this VBulletin board things have really began moving and we are getting around 5-8 new users a day now, plus with this new board i can access the stats on how many users have visited and how many hits the board gets and its just unbelievable. I cant imagine whats going to happen when the game is released.
I think the sucess is down to easy access to the information, its all in one place and easy to find and that is what people are here for.

There's lots of work to be done, firstly on the design which should be sorted by the weekend just in time for the release and then on getting all the information out of the game such as missions and cheats, walkthroughs and everything down into some new forums which are there already (but hidden)

Really exciting time for Bully-Board and for everyone who just cant wait for this game.

Offline apimplovesgames

• View Profile
Hi.. (german inside)
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2006, 06:43:53 AM »
yea ur definetly gonna love it here welcome.

Offline BuckatBullworth

• View Profile
Hi.. (german inside)
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2006, 03:49:14 PM »
germans are fucking awesome
wlecome dude :cool: