News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Mascot headbut  (Read 3233 times)

deadpoolXYZ

Mascot headbut
« on: January 06, 2012, 11:42:06 AM »
I found out a way to use the headbut.

Bully SE: Mascot headbut

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
Re: Mascot headbut
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2012, 06:30:36 PM »
Nice Deadpool. Do you know how to make a mascot style where if you kick them in the the balls they fall down?

Offline Rise

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2012, 06:56:50 PM »
Nice Deadpool. Do you know how to make a mascot style where if you kick them in the the balls they fall down?
dosen't work without their combat ai

Offline UltimateGamer1

• BullyLeecher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2012, 07:48:21 PM »
It would better if we found the full style in free roam then we could have it on Jimmy and other characters. @Deadpool Could you tell me what code you used. I might be able to find the full boss for Jimmy. That is the only boss still missing :/.

Offline Prosecute

• View Profile
    • NewDayStudios
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2012, 06:20:34 AM »
Nice work dead, I think the way forward with these boss/fighting styles is by making custom scripts for them, that way we would be able to use them in free roam and would just require a boot up point to get them attached to jimmy.

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2012, 08:34:57 AM »
It would better if we found the full style in free roam then we could have it on Jimmy and other characters. @Deadpool Could you tell me what code you used. I might be able to find the full boss for Jimmy. That is the only boss still missing :/.

It's the same normal mascot fighting style that doesn't work but used in this mission. J_Mascot

Offline UltimateGamer1

• BullyLeecher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2012, 09:39:26 AM »
In the mission J_Mascot spawns but it doesn't spawn in free roam... Okay I think I have a solution to this. Try putting this code on the Mascot. STAT_J_MASCOT...F_Jocks.B_Striker...J_Mascot./Global/J_Mascot or whatever way it is in the ide.img. I'm on phone right now so I cant look at thd ide.img I will modify the ide.img today and let you try out the style I hope it works :).