News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: I am new to this  (Read 1677 times)

Offline AGM

• View Profile
I am new to this
« on: April 03, 2012, 07:32:53 PM »
Ok, so I have the game Bully for my XBOX 360, I really like the game and basically know everything about it, so I don't have it for a PC so I don't know much about this games mods, anyways I was wondering if their will actually be a Bully 2 game, I know that their is a Bully 2 discussion and I'm not sure if they'll actually make the second game so sorry for these questions that might seem noobish, but I love this game and i hope their'll be a second one.

Mike_W

Re: I am new to this
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2012, 08:31:30 PM »
Welcome! We don't know much about the possibility of Bully 2, but like you we hope it happens.

Offline AGM

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2012, 08:41:16 PM »
Well yea ok, I mean don't a lot of people want a Bully 2, that is in my opinion is a fact. And for the PC version you know how you can install mods, I've played other games before and installed mods but I'm just really curious what are the mods for this game and what are they.

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2012, 08:47:43 PM »
Hello & Welcome! Rockstar has gave out a few hints on Bully 2, but we don't know if it will be released yet.

There are quite a few mods on Bully, including Changing Characters, Changing Fighting Styles, Super Bike Jump, first person mod (Props to Bullymodder123) and a few more,

Unfortunately these are only available on the PC.

Mike_W

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2012, 08:49:26 PM »
The modding possibilities for Bully are seemingly endless. It all depends on how much skill you have. Madman and Red Blaster are two high profile members here who could help you more in that matter.

Offline AGM

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2012, 12:08:36 AM »
Wow, thanks guy, I mean I just don't know what kind of mods their are for this game, but I need help finding and buying a new Bully game for a PC, since it was made it 2008 their aren't alot of copies available, so, do any of you guys know were I can get a new Bully game for a PC? I mean I'll be ok with a used one as long as the disk is clean, you know, and umm, I don't know but were do they sell them, I can't buy online, I have one for my 360 but for some mods I'd want one for my PC.

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2012, 08:11:17 AM »
Well here in Australia they stopped selling the PC version, so I got it off eBay.

The disk was perfect, you just need to look at the ratings to make sure it is trust worthy.