News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Yeeeeeeah, I just died and went to heaven.  (Read 11181 times)

Offline DragonRider13025

• I love the Townies.... Yeah that's pretty much it.
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube page
Yeeeeeeah, I just died and went to heaven.
« on: July 28, 2011, 06:47:11 PM »
HeyOh, Bully-Board!

Dear God, where has this place been all my life. Seriously, I've been a die hard fan of this amazing game since early 2008 when my step brother first let me play his ps2 copy and it's been my favorite game ever since. Now I am pleased to tell you that I practically DIED when I stumbled across this place a few days ago. I must admit that I probably haven't been searching too hard for other Bully fans because not one person I know has played it besides myself. Anyway, a couple days lurking here just made my life. So I finally decided to make an account so I can try to contribute to the Canis Caden Edit fandom. Everyone here seems so into the game I finally feel like I'm not alone! Fack yeah. But yeah...I have the ps2 game, I got the wii one when Scholarship Edition was first released, (I did not have my own Xbox 360 at that time), and I held off buying the 360 one until recently because of all the reported glitches and bugs but one day I just thought, "Eh fuck it. I love this game and must have it for my favorite console."

SOOOO, my love for Bully has been rekindled and I am now happily creating more fanart because I am just the biggest nerd. <3 Totally stoked. ANYWHO, back in 2008 I made some flash animations for Bully. I look back at them now and just...ugh so crappy (although I must admit I have not improved much with flash since then, lol). So they are pretty old, and I'm sure that many Bully fans would recognize my flash if they had seen it again. I made two; The Super Awesome Lazy Bully Flash

The Super Awesome Lazy Bully Flash

aaaand Jerry wants to be a Carebear

Jerry wants to be a CareBear

Yeah I don't even know why I made that video, I WAS STUUUPID. But yeah, that was when my love for the Townies had started. Unfortunately shortly after that I was distracted by my new 360 and all the news games that were out for it(like l4d) so my Bully craze had halted for about a year or two. It's hard to keep doing something by yourself if you don't have anyone else to share the fun with. So with this newly discovered Bully forum, I think I'll be happy here. I can't wait to talk to everyone and make new friends as cheesy as that sounds (But it's totally true and I won't be ashamed to admit it). You can be sure to find me in the FANART section, hurr.

SO...yes....the Townies? Yeah. Love them. It took a long time for me to figure out which clique was my favorite. I bounced from the Bullies, to the Preps(they are just so hilarious and make me laugh my ass off ALL the time), then the Bullies again, until finally I turned to the Townies. They only really came towards the end of the game so I think a lot of players forget about them but....they are just insane and awesome. Favorite character? Gary of course, but who DOESN'T fangasm over that kid? Yeah no, Duncan is my favorite with Gurney right on his ass not too far behind. I just can't stay away from those barbarian gauntlets of his, MMMHMM~

Mike_W

Re: Yeeeeeeah, I just died and went to heaven.
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2011, 06:54:03 PM »
Hahaha, welcome to Bully-Board! You will love it here, I can say that with 100% certainty.

Offline Hayley

• _( :⁍ 」 )_
  • Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2011, 06:58:06 PM »
Well, aren't you a perky one? :D

Welcome to B-B! I agree with Mike here. You're gonna love this place.

JerryBear... that killed me. :laugh:
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 07:00:22 PM by Hayley »

Offline Dave

• Global Moderator
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2011, 08:32:36 PM »
Welcome to B-B!

So glad to have another member aboard.

Chrissy

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2011, 08:34:34 PM »
YOUR SUPER AWESOME LAZY BULLY FLASH OR WHATEVER HAS BEEN POSTED HERE IN THE PAST! :D

Welcome! :D

Offline DragonRider13025

• View Profile
    • My Youtube page
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2011, 09:11:35 PM »
Aw man really? I feel so... so awesome for having my shit already posted on here! Wow.... ANYWHO, I forgot to actually introduce myself! My name is Baaane, you can call me Bane. Yes.

I also forgot to mention that the only version of Bully that I need is the PC one. And unfortunately for ME that looks like it's the funnest one because of all the modding and stuff you can do! Holy shit, hnng. Well once I actually get a desktop I will finally be able to play games on it. My tiny laptop can only take so much. Woe.

But man oh man, you guys seem awesome already. So friendly, gaw. Forgive me but I still need to figure out the basics for posting on forums. Damn quote things look so niffy...

Offline Hayley

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2011, 09:46:36 PM »
We're always happy to see new people considering how quiet it is here. Especially girls. We need more of them here. Just ask the boys.

Offline DragonRider13025

• View Profile
    • My Youtube page
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2011, 09:52:14 PM »
FFFF oh wow really? Out of the FEW Bully fans I met on DeviantART recently, they are all girls. But then again, DA has a girl to boy ratio of 34/1. Much like how the school population at Bullworth has like 7 girls out of the whole student body.

But yes. I've grown so desperate for other Bully fans, I bought all my friends their own copy of Bully! GAH! I'm such a loser. But it wasn't too bad since I only have two friends. Awwwww yeeeeah!

So if things go well with them, I think they would probably want to join this forum as well! It didn't seem too quiet when I was lurking, but if it is I'll still totally be active. I'm so excited alskdasdlrhf!

Offline Hayley

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2011, 10:10:48 PM »
According to the B-B statistics, the male to female ratio is 6.3:1. When I join this site a month ago I became the 3rd active girl. That shows how lacking this site is of females.

I started playing Bully back in March or so and I’m hooked. I’ve played it when it was first released, but not for long. I was surprised to find this site and people who still play Bully, taking into account it was released 4 years ago. Glad to find some players. It's pretty close-knit here. Everybody is family. :D

Offline DragonRider13025

• View Profile
    • My Youtube page
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2011, 10:17:58 PM »
Hooooly crap. You JUST joined a month ago and you already have over 1,000 posts I noticed. DAMN, you seem like you're CRAZY awesome! OH! And I couldn't ALSO help but notice you are the one who posted most of the quotes that the characters say in different situations at the Auditory Experiences section.

Let me tell you that I already love you. So hard.

But anyway dude! (You don't mind if I call you dude or bro right? Alotta chicks that I call that get offended or something like I DON'T know they're a girl. I know, I am just pretty chill with my words n' shit. I don't even know.) BUT YEAH, getting off topic thar.... I'm here now to add to the female population and join your famly, girl! I know what you mean though about getting hooked on Bully once you like...play it again. Every time I start playing it again I'm just like, "Oh yeah, THIISSSS is why Bully is my favorite game."

Offline Hayley

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2011, 10:31:01 PM »
I HAVE BEEN FEELING A LOT OF LOVE FOR THE PAST TWO DAYS. It feel really nice. There's a warm and fuzzy feeling inside of my pants me.
Tee hee. Thank you.  ;D The forum games really help with one's post count!

Go ahead and call me dude or dudette or bro or what have you. I don't mind.

Offline T-Bone

• The Chief of Police
  • I Need A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2011, 10:32:53 PM »
Hello and !!!  It's always good to see that there are still people signing up and joining! Everything you could possibly know about Bully or other R* games is here!(And then some ;) )

Offline DragonRider13025

• View Profile
    • My Youtube page
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2011, 10:35:42 PM »
HNNGG, THIS FEELING IS NO LONGER ONE-SIDED! Finally our love collides. <3 Lol.

Oh jeez, forum games? I never even heard of those before! I'll be sure to check them out, yo! They look fun as hell...thanks!

AND OHMYGOD...what the hell. I suddenly forgot about the other Rockstar games because my SECOND favorite game is Red Dead Redemption. I love cowboys. Alot. That reason might contribute to why I like Duncan so much....dem cowboy boots. Unf.

Offline T-Bone

• The Chief of Police
  • I Need A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2011, 10:38:53 PM »
There's a section for every R* game here! And if not, at the top left corner is links to other R*Watch sites! :)

Offline Hayley

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2011, 10:40:50 PM »
Come to New York and we can get married! :P

Do you make Jimmy walk around in his underwear with cowboy boots on?