News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: yooo!  (Read 1959 times)

Offline givinpropstomahoecoshefly

• View Profile
yooo!
« on: September 28, 2006, 03:20:52 PM »
Hey my real name is elias (yeah pretty weird whatever lmao!) Ok hey lads and ladies.. well can someone just give me some info of whats actually going on with bully ratings whats gonna be in it gangs and everything. any help will be soo kind <3 IM DEFFO BUYING THE GAME BTW

Offline AjaxWarrior

• The Heavy Muscle
    • View Profile
yooo!
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2006, 03:29:39 PM »
Quote from: givinpropstomahoecoshefly;9722
Hey my real name is elias (yeah pretty weird whatever lmao!) Ok hey lads and ladies.. well can someone just give me some info of whats actually going on with bully ratings whats gonna be in it gangs and everything. any help will be soo kind <3 IM DEFFO BUYING THE GAME BTW

Hey man, welcome to bully-board. You can read the "facts on Bully/Canis Canem Edit" thread if you want info.

Offline givinpropstomahoecoshefly

• View Profile
yooo!
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2006, 03:31:04 PM »
link please?

Offline AjaxWarrior

• The Heavy Muscle
    • View Profile
yooo!
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2006, 03:53:03 PM »
Quote from: givinpropstomahoecoshefly;9725
link please?

Umm just go to the general bully forum, you know where you see all the topics written, there you will see a topic named "Facts on Bully/Canis Canem Edit. It is easy to find. Here is a link to it if you cant find it: http://www.bully-board.com/forums/showthread.php?t=845

Offline Znib

• View Profile
yooo!
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2006, 11:56:20 AM »
Welcome