News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: *RELEASE* MadmaN & Steman's Bully Model ID Lists  (Read 38757 times)

Offline Prosecute

• View Profile
    • NewDayStudios
Re: *RELEASE* MadmaN & Steman's Bully Model ID Lists
« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2011, 03:41:39 PM »
well in that case...

MISSION SWAP

1) Open Scripts.img
2) Mission Swap the names of "1_04" and "ArcRace1"
3) Extract the new ArcRace1 and open it in a hex editor

...now for the model replacing of this mission

GARY SWAP
1) Go to offset "00000DB0" and change "00 02 43"(..C) into "00 14 42"(..B) this will change gary's model into a new model you selected (in this case Derby)
2) Save the file and then open Scripts.img and replace ArcRace1.lur with the edited one
3) Load the game and start a arcade machine race in the boys dorm
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 03:50:54 PM by Steman »

Offline Prosecute

• View Profile
    • NewDayStudios
« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2011, 04:42:24 PM »
...dead what part of this are you having trouble with?

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2011, 05:52:50 PM »
I did it!  ;D

I don't know what was wrong but I Could spawn edgar and the mascot as my bodyguards.

1 trouble. The mascot (who is suposed to be pete) doesn't attack the others. He just stay there cheering just like in the normal mission. Edgar (who is supposed to be gary) attacks the others not like the mascot. The stats are right.

Offline Prosecute

• View Profile
    • NewDayStudios
« Reply #48 on: December 30, 2011, 06:05:58 PM »
WAHOO!, thank fuck for that!, and congratulations! ;), hopefully more people will be able to follow this tut, nice one dead, its not so difficult once u know how its done is it?, and this is the same method as many other mods you can create with this, like for vehicles and weapons etc, you just change the same thing, the models id's of what needs changing into others of your choosing, the possibilites are endless,

...erm yea about that problem, sadly i don't think this is changeable for now :unsure:, me and mad have at least glanced at this problem but not delved into it, and we think that this is because when bodyguareds/peds are spawned, they are spawned to do a certain action which is triggered somewhere in that script (we havn't looked for it yet), eg like hold your hand or cheer like the 2nd bodyguards problem is, their is a somewhat poor remedy for this (which is better than nothing) but by spawning the 2nd model with a weapon in pedstats this is fixed as it changes the spawned peds animation, thus making them useable in fights, at least the clothing problem was fixed today, and yea im sure theirs other files out their which spawn you with bodyguards where the same method can be applied
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 06:09:26 PM by Steman »

Offline Prosecute

• View Profile
    • NewDayStudios
« Reply #49 on: December 31, 2011, 08:35:45 AM »
Do people still not get this or summet?

Offline GreenOmnitrix

• XFire: jedijosh920
  • 欺負改裝是真棒
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #50 on: December 31, 2011, 12:28:02 PM »
OMG Thx man! I finally get it!  ;D  ;D You guys are the BEST modders in Buly-BOARD! I wish I could give more karma but I think they disabled it? Anyways, GOOD JOB! :D

Offline Prosecute

• View Profile
    • NewDayStudios
« Reply #51 on: December 31, 2011, 12:49:34 PM »
so you've tested this and it works green? ;D, yea lol karmas been disabled because some guys going round dishin it out to everyone, gd luck  :) with the list and future mods you decide to make with it, each model be it ped/weapon/vehicle during a mission or script is loaded via their 3 didget code(their model id) changing this to a different 3 didget code(model id) changes what is loaded and the whole list is just as simple as that, glad people are finally understanding this now  :laugh:,

this is also identical to weather in a way which iv'e been experimenting with today and succesfully changed via main.lur

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #52 on: December 31, 2011, 02:04:40 PM »
I changed the arcade machine game for dishhnorable fight (2_B). The problem is when jimmy spawn in the ring he doesn't jump out of it and I get stucked.

Offline Prosecute

• View Profile
    • NewDayStudios
« Reply #53 on: December 31, 2011, 02:19:24 PM »
Try changing test2_B see if that works

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #54 on: December 31, 2011, 02:50:28 PM »
Yeah it worked! The first cutscene is skiped but it doesn't matter. I wanted to use johnny fighting style in that mission so I could use the beta style and It worked.

Offline GreenOmnitrix

• XFire: jedijosh920
  • 欺負改裝是真棒
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #55 on: December 31, 2011, 07:40:48 PM »
How do you find the mission hexes in your list? :hmm:

Offline Prosecute

• View Profile
    • NewDayStudios
« Reply #56 on: January 01, 2012, 07:54:04 AM »
Press ctrl+f or ctrl+r if your replacing, change the datatype from string to hex value then in the top bit put the hex value and it will show you the results and how many instances of that search are in that particular file

Offline N00B1N8T0R

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 21, 2012, 06:29:53 PM »
...Sadly due to mad being rather busy with various projects as of late, I've had to come back on briefly to explain how this Model ID# List of ours works

Basically seen as times against me at the moment I will have to just give a couple of follow me tuts rather than explaining things in detail, but I'm sure you will have a better understanding after you follow these tuts... (and wd Carlos :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i know how long you've waited for those bodyguards)

Peds Model List:
List 1 is a full list of the models, it is unknown why their are several models of each ped and why they are doubled up (if you are searching and replacing you wont find any models unless they have a {M} next to them as this is the Main model the game uses to load that ped
List 2 is a list with all the main models (it is the better list to search with)

Vehicles:
Their isn't really much to explain about this

Weapons:
Code: [Select]
ASCII   Hex Value   Weapon         KEY Pic Name   PEDSTATS   P/N   Appear   IDE
€•C   80 95 43   Yard Stick       {W} [ ] [N]   yardstick   [ ][N]   Yes   yardstick...yardstick...W_Stick.null

ASCII - The String as it appears in a hex editor
Hex Value - The Hex Value of the String
Weapon - The Weapon name as it appears when spawned to the player directly
Key - Refer to WAIT Legend
Pic - Whether it has a picture when spawned directly
Name - whether it has a name when spawned directly (this is shown as the weapon name)
Pedstats - name of weapons texture for use in pedstats file
P/N - Pic and name
Appear? - This is whether it appears using the pedstats file method
IDE - Files IDE data

Tuts:
It is best to find and extract the actual file your editing as this will only edit the needed file rather than the full lot, egg if its a boss you want to edit extract the file that contains that mission they are in (list can be found in the ultimate modding thread under scripts section)
and then search and replace the bosses hex value using the method shown below:

Replacing peds:
1) Open Scripts.img in a hex editor
2) Press ctrl and R or open the search and replace function
3) change the datatype from string to hex (the bottom combobox)
4) in box 1 put the hex value of the ped you wish to replace as a example i will use Zeke's ID
4-cont) so put "00 3D 43" in the top box (remember only {M} main models for this box)
5) Then in the 2nd Box put "00 82 42"
6) Save the file
7) Go to the carnival and you will see Zeke has been replaced

Vehicles:
This works in the same way instead of putting in ped models you will put in vehicle models instead. example if i searched "80 90 43" and replaced with "00 8F 43" then ALL instances of the go cart would be replaced with the taxi, meaning the taxi would spawn at the garage instead of the go cart, and you and your opponents will be driving taxi's in races

Weapons:
This is also similar put in the top box the hex value for the eggs (00 9C 43), then in the 2nd one for another {A} (Armory weapon) (like the slingshot) (80 97 43) search and replace now go to the shop and you will see the eggs are now replaced with the slingshots model making it repurchaseable

IMPORTANT It is allways best to Pinpoint the actual file you are editing and work with that instead of editing the whole of scripts.img as their is a likelihood that something will corrupt somewhere making the file unusable and remember to backup
So if I opened scripts.img with the hex editor and used search and replace to replace :00 60 41 with 00 66 43 then mandy would be replaced with mandy with the towel?

Offline Prosecute

• View Profile
    • NewDayStudios
« Reply #58 on: January 22, 2012, 06:15:03 AM »
yes thats correct, every instance of her in scripts would be replaced with that model, so you would never see her in a mission without the towel on, make sure you change the third combo box to "hex value"

Offline N00B1N8T0R

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 30, 2012, 11:07:29 AM »
yes thats correct, every instance of her in scripts would be replaced with that model, so you would never see her in a mission without the towel on, make sure you change the third combo box to "hex value"
So she would appear with the towel on in missions but not in free roam? So if I'm not in a mission mandy would have her typical outfit on? I was just planning on changing her in free roam to the version of her with the towel.