News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: NES Comments  (Read 311116 times)

Offline Repo Man

• View Profile
    • Google
Re: NES Comments
« Reply #555 on: November 18, 2010, 07:41:28 AM »
I don't like that Tom raids a store with just a slingshot. WTF? He couldn't rob a newstand with that.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: November 18, 2010, 09:19:32 AM »
What can we say ?  Strange things happen in Bullworth....A slingshot hold-up is not only likely, but a very real prospect, given that over here, people rob stores just by saying they have a weapon when they never really do.

Earlier question about Jake....It hasn't yet been revealed where he is from. His backstory will gradually be revealed, I'm planning on that through Chapter 4.

Mike_W

« Reply #557 on: November 18, 2010, 11:52:21 AM »
^^Hehe, you don't have to like it, but what's done is done.

Offline Mercury

• Bullworth Official Steroids Dealer
  • Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: November 18, 2010, 02:21:28 PM »
Maybe Derby will have to choose between being outnumbered by the Rockers or propose to Tad to make the clique complete again... And doing so making the trades AND the relationships together. Hey ?

Offline Repo Man

• View Profile
    • Google
« Reply #559 on: November 19, 2010, 09:43:31 AM »
What do you guys think, should the fight with Norton take place in Hole or somewhere else? I know one location for it, but I think it suits a Peanut fight more. Plus, I think all students would demand to watch a fight like this in the Hole. What do you think?

Offline Repo Man

• View Profile
    • Google
« Reply #560 on: November 19, 2010, 02:33:53 PM »
What can we say ?  Strange things happen in Bullworth....A slingshot hold-up is not only likely, but a very real prospect, given that over here, people rob stores just by saying they have a weapon when they never really do.

Earlier question about Jake....It hasn't yet been revealed where he is from. His backstory will gradually be revealed, I'm planning on that through Chapter 4.

I think it would be cool if he and Nick knew each other. Jake was the new kid at some point, and he maybe came from LA.

Anyway, I gotta one question. When and why did Jake leave Bullworth Academy?

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: November 20, 2010, 12:35:40 AM »
More than one question, looks like....

Jake went over the edge and stole the classic car the greasers had over at the autoshop at the time and tried to run down Tony, crashing the car in the stone wall near the steps by the fountain in Chapter 1.  Jake fled the scene rather than be busted and hid in various places around the school, including in the Hobo's lot and under the Dorm.  In doing so, he stopped taking his psyche meds and became delusional, and began dreaming up ways to take over the school.

I vote for a Hole fight. (for Norton).

We'll have to see how it goes with the Preps....First Derby, once he gets out of the Clinic, should try to attack Kurt and the Rockers, as he is pissed about Pinky.  When this fails, and when Derby realizes how outnumbered he is, he will have to resolve his issues with Tad (also over Pinky) and make the move to re-unite the clique....

Offline Mercury

• Bullworth Official Steroids Dealer
  • Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: November 20, 2010, 03:34:10 PM »
We'll have to see how it goes with the Preps....First Derby, once he gets out of the Clinic, should try to attack Kurt and the Rockers, as he is pissed about Pinky.  When this fails, and when Derby realizes how outnumbered he is, he will have to resolve his issues with Tad (also over Pinky) and make the move to re-unite the clique....
I vote for that.

Offline Repo Man

• View Profile
    • Google
« Reply #563 on: November 21, 2010, 07:41:06 AM »
Okay, it's gonna happen in The Hole. Another question: I'm not sure either to have them fight deep in the fourth chapter or get that over with quickly.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: November 21, 2010, 10:03:28 AM »
I would say....Sooner, before the middle of the Chapter....The reason for the fight will have to be set up.  And, if Mike's plan doesn't work out for Peanut to be accepted back into the Clique, maybe as a condition of the fight, If Nick beats Norton, Peanut would have to be re-instated as Clique Leader.

Mike_W

« Reply #565 on: November 21, 2010, 10:14:43 AM »
Hmmm....that actually sounds really good.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: November 21, 2010, 10:27:28 AM »
Sure it does.  Even if Peanut's plan works, and the others accept Peanut back, Norton will never give up being the Clique Leader unless he is forced to do so somehow.  And since he can beat the shit out of every other Greaser, they won't be able to make him give it up on their own.

Mike_W

« Reply #567 on: November 21, 2010, 10:34:15 AM »
And that's where Nick comes in!

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: November 21, 2010, 10:55:03 AM »
Exactly....It will work out perfect.

I would keep having Peanut do what he is doing....This could be interesting.

Offline Repo Man

• View Profile
    • Google
« Reply #569 on: November 21, 2010, 01:05:40 PM »
What if Peanut hires Nick to take down Norton? Nick could initially refuse, but then something can happen which makes Nick change his mind.