News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Where to find every weapon item!!  (Read 5538 times)

Offline BPAC

• View Profile
Where to find every weapon item!!
« on: October 18, 2006, 01:57:43 PM »
Bully Guide: The following is the list of items you can use and where to find them.

Itching powder:

When unlocked: Itching powder is available from the beginning of the game. It has a similar effect to stink bombs.

School (3) -  The first one is next to the trellis entry to the girls dorm, The second is in a shower in the boys locker room in the gym, and the third is behind the bleachers.    

New Coventry - Its on the Wonder Meats rooftop that you access from the old train yards.

Carnival - It’s behind the gift tent.

Blue skies - Its on the little section of dock you can climb out of the water onto at the docks.
Vale - Next to a small building at the northernmost entrance of Bullworth Gardens Park.

Bags of marbles:

When unlocked: The bag of marbles are available from the beginning of the game. They are used to trip up students or anyone pursuing you.

School (3) -  The first one is behind the raised railing next to the gym, the second is behind the old school bus, and the third is on the ledge beneath the trellis that leads to the secret second floor entrance.

New Coventry (3) - The first one is in the alley that leads to a secret entrance to the tenements. The second is in the alcove next to a loading door across from Wonder Meats, and the third is on the train bridge that goes from New Coventry to Blue Skies.

Bullworth Town - Look behind Dragon’s Wing Comics.

Carnival -  Look inside the mouth of the funhouse entrance.

Bottle Rockets:

When unlocked: Bottle Rockets are available in your room after unlocking the bottle rocket launcher, which happens in Chapter 3 in the alternative task “Nerd Challenge” This is when you earn the Dragon’s Wing comic shop as a save location. Bottle Rockets can be found around the town of Bullworth following the “Stronghold Assault” mission.

Blue Skies (5) -  The first one is near the second transformer switch for the knocked out power during “Busting In, Part 2.” The second one is in the fenced yard of the Paint depot. The third is in the fenced off portion of the dock area. The forth is on the porch, next to the couch, across the road from the large power transformer tower. The last one is on the deck, next to the BBQ in the backyard.

Bullworth Town (3) - The first one is in the motel parking lot, the second one is in the alley behind the bike store, and the final one is on top of J’s.

Firecrackers:

When unlocked: Firecrackers are available from the beginning of the game.

Blue Skies (1) - Its on a side path next to Spazz Industries, up the street from Zoe’s. Jump the dumpster to get in.

Bullworth Town (1) - It’s in the alley behind the bike store.

School (3) - The first one is next to the climbable tree near the Harrington House, the second is beyond the code locked gate leading to the observatory, and the final one is on the top level of the bleachers on the pool side of the gym.

New Coventry (3) - The first one is in front of the Chinese restaurant, the second one is on the Wonder meats rooftop that you access from the old train yards. The final one is at the entrance to the train yard, behind the flashing hazard marker near the first train on the right as you head towards the bike park.

Vale (4) - The first one is on a dead end stair way overlooking the burger joint. The second one is in the cemetery near an abandoned church. The third is next to a small building at northernmost entrance of Bullworth gardens park. The last one is behind Tad’s standalone garage.

Carton of eggs:

When unlocked: The carton of eggs are available from the beginning of the game, and of course they come in as a dozen.

Carnival (1) -  The carton  is on the counter of the Drink Hut.

Bullworth Town (2) - The first one is on top of the Mexican restaurant, climb the ladder in the back. The second one is behind a dumpster in an alley across the street from the gas station.

School (4) -  The first carton is next to the library, The second carton can be reached by jumping on the shortcut ledge that leads to the side of the girls dorm. The third carton is behind the bleachers near the picnic table. The last carton can be found on top of the gym. Accessed using ladders in front and in the corner of the gym pool building.

New Coventry (3) - The first and second carton is on the Wonder Meats rooftops that you access  from the old train yards. The last carton is in front of the Chinese restaurant.

Vale (3) - The first carton is in Bullworth Gardens Park, in the picnic area next to the vending machine, the second carton is next to a set of bleachers on the basketball court. The last carton is in front of Shin Joe’s.

Stink bombs:

When unlocked: The stink bombs are available from the beginning of the game. They are flasks of green liquid.

Carnival (1) - It’s at the entrance to the Ferris Wheel.

Bullworth Town (1) -  Its behind a dumpster in the alley behind the police station.

New Coventry (2) - The first one is on the Wonder Meats rooftop that you can access from the old train yard, the second one is on the street that runs along the train yard.

Blue Skies (2) - The first one is in the fenced-off area of the Paint Depot, and the second one is in the dock area, beside a port a potty near the barge.

School (3) - The first one is behind a hoppable fence that leads into a secret entrance to the observatory (beside library) The second one is on a platform beneath the football field scoreboard. The last one is behind a dumpster in the greaser area where the junker cars are.

Vale (3) - The first one is up the street from the large beach pier, the second bomb is behind the retire home, the last bomb is next to the trio of port-a-potties in Bullworth Gardens Park.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2006, 01:26:39 PM by BPAC »

Offline bully boy

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2006, 02:03:40 PM »
is it hard to find the secret areas????

Offline BPAC

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2006, 02:39:45 PM »
Nope you just got to do some seaching.

Offline bully boy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2006, 02:42:26 PM »
ok thnxs

Offline Manbearpig

• Official PR Officer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2006, 05:58:54 PM »
Nice, man.

I don't have my guide right now, or I'd add to that.

Offline testcubaanujian

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2006, 05:34:49 AM »
can somebody give me the full list of weapons in Bully.Just curious.No need to tell me where to find it and how bla bla bla.I JUST NEED THE LIST ONLY.Thanks.

Offline BloodArtist

• The artist formally known as AgentSmith
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2006, 11:13:58 PM »
where is the volcano 4000 at??? i only got to use it once on halloween!!

Offline thebullykid

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2006, 03:54:34 PM »
I need some kick me signs!!! i only found them in the lockers

Offline BPAC

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2006, 02:29:30 PM »
That is the only place you can get them is the lockers. And also the fire works can be found after you did the nerd challage, you'll get free fireworks Agentsmith.

Offline BloodArtist

• The artist formally known as AgentSmith
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2006, 05:34:09 PM »
ive done the nerd challenge.... hmmm maybe im looking in the wrond spot PLUS where are the water balloons???? ive been looking fo rthe for ever, im thinking maybe after you collect all rubber bands, but idunno...

Offline BPAC

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2006, 05:38:32 PM »
I dont know where you water ballons are, but if I find some ill holla at cha. The fireworks should be by your bed or something like that in your room at the Dragons comics.

I know it should be around in your room.

Offline BPAC

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2006, 05:39:16 PM »
Collecting all the rubber bands gets you the rubber band ball as a weapon.

Offline thebullykid

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2006, 09:00:44 PM »
is the nerd challenge a one time thing?? cause its gone now

Offline maczoso

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2006, 12:36:09 PM »
No, many missions (probably all actually) are only available at certain times of the day.

Offline testcubaanujian

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2006, 06:07:53 AM »
weapons such as bat,stick,ruler and the cricket stick are all breakable.are there any such weapons that does not break..?? :?: