News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Countdown  (Read 2709 times)

Offline BuckatBullworth

• View Profile
Countdown
« on: September 03, 2006, 09:57:38 PM »
SInce bully's right around the corner its
time for a countdown it will be released
in exactly 43 days
correct me if i'm wrong

Offline Znib

• View Profile
Countdown
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2006, 10:03:49 PM »
Oooooh :shock: .....The Final countdown :!:

- But I have disturbing news, I'm not getting Bully and a few other great games in Oct  straight away,as I'm saving up for the PS3-

So its X-mas I'll get it along with 4 fucking Great games that I really want :D .

Don't judge me I'm doing my THANG :twisted:

Offline djrussell

• View Profile
    • http://www.osirisgames.com
Countdown
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2006, 11:09:22 PM »
Thats cool.. I'm saving up for my PS3 too.. Only got like $70 though haha.. I'll prob end up downloading the game at first though, then buying it next year or something.

I usually do that anyway.. if you cant afford it then I think its cool to download it, and when you can - buy it. I usually do that with CD's as well.

But, they gotta be good of cause. Whats the point in paying for a shitty game or crappy album.

Offline imported_Julius

• View Profile
Countdown
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2006, 09:47:06 AM »
Quote from: djrussell
Thats cool.. I'm saving up for my PS3 too.. Only got like $70 though haha.. I'll prob end up downloading the game at first though, then buying it next year or something.

I usually do that anyway.. if you cant afford it then I think its cool to download it, and when you can - buy it. I usually do that with CD's as well.

But, they gotta be good of cause. Whats the point in paying for a shitty game or crappy album.

You can download it please tell me  :cry:

Offline djrussell

• View Profile
    • http://www.osirisgames.com
Countdown
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2006, 11:36:49 AM »
You wanna know how to download it? Is that what you mean.. cause I'm not sure if Im even allowed on this forum - most forums condemn it.. as long as its cool with mods I s'pose..

If im allowed Ill post my 'step by step' guide lol Works 100% of the time - never fails.. its still gonna set you back a one-off fee of AUD$20 innitially (the software needed for your PS2), but you can download any game you want for free..

Offline imported_Julius

• View Profile
Countdown
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2006, 11:56:40 AM »
You wanna know how to download it? Is that what you mean.. cause I'm not sure if Im even allowed on this forum - most forums condemn it.. as long as its cool with mods I s'pose..

If im allowed Ill post my 'step by step' guide lol Works 100% of the time - never fails.. its still gonna set you back a one-off fee of AUD$20 innitially (the software needed for your PS2), but you can download any game you want for free..

Pm'ed you

Offline BuckatBullworth

• View Profile
Countdown
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2006, 12:23:52 PM »
Quote from: Znib
Oooooh :shock: .....The Final countdown :!:

- But I have disturbing news, I'm not getting Bully and a few other great games in Oct  straight away,as I'm saving up for the PS3-

So its X-mas I'll get it along with 4 fucking Great games that I really want :D .

Don't judge me I'm doing my THANG :twisted:

thats cool
do what u gotta do  8)
i probably wont get it the first day
i'll probably get it like on the 26
which is my or somewhere around there

i think its 42 days now
until the release

Offline Znib

• View Profile
Countdown
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2006, 12:52:03 PM »

PM  DGAF..maybe we can put up one time as R* might get pissed