News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: i cant believe this  (Read 2365 times)

Offline bully15

• View Profile
i cant believe this
« on: August 20, 2006, 02:35:07 PM »
i cant believe that in ign it says that in the UK BULLY might be banned i guess cus 3 teachers made and  signed a petition against the game hopefully its not true tho even tho i dont live there

Offline Howard

• View Profile
Re: i cant believe this
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2006, 04:27:02 PM »
Quote from: bully15
i cant believe that in ign it says that in the UK BULLY might be banned i guess cus 3 teachers made and  signed a petition against the game hopefully its not true tho even tho i dont live there

Nah not uk if they do can someone send it to me if i give ya the money????
also the owner of this site and forums will be disapointed lol

Offline bully15

• View Profile
i cant believe this
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2006, 11:57:24 PM »
hopefully its not banned and lol

Offline djrussell

• View Profile
    • http://www.osirisgames.com
i cant believe this
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2006, 10:32:59 AM »
Yeah.. Im not too worried actually.. I mean at the end of the day - at least one country around the world's gonna release it - and you can just buy it from them and have it shipped over. And as for NTSC and PAL formatting - if it comes to it, buy Swap Magic or something to use it with. There's always gonna be ways around it :)

Offline Bullied_bully

• View Profile
i cant believe this
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2006, 03:49:11 PM »
I dont see it being banned here in the UK, the ban is just being pushed by the Tory/conservative press, a few ignorant teachers and a lowly backbencher MP who seems to think he can make political capital out of this, none of which I see as a serious threat, after all the Tory/conservative press failed to ban Grand Theft Auto serise and believe it or not the media has gotten more liberal since 1997.

It is very unlikely and not any cause for concern, in my opinion.