News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: where can i get P Striker A full style?  (Read 1690 times)

Offline embas10

• View Profile
where can i get P Striker A full style?
« on: October 05, 2013, 01:33:27 AM »
can anyone give me a control or file for P Striker A full style?

i was found a greaser  G Striker A full style with controller. the press is (Alt+Shift) same time to prees it (jimmy will doing a greaser kick)!
but when i try all buton with p striker a style he just uppercut ! so anyone can gave me a control or a file P striker A full style! 8)

THANKS!

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
  • Just a dood doing dood things.
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
Re: where can i get P Striker A full style?
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2013, 06:00:07 AM »
Currently its impossible because Rise (The one who finds all the fighting moves in code form) didn't find some of the attacks.
For example the prep's evade backwards and then punch, or the normal evade.
Plus, due to respect to Rise To Honor no one will give you the source to the fighting style's code without the evades, because Rise is the one who found them and dosn't want to share them yet.
So, the only way you can get the style is that someone will make a script for you and compile it so you cant see what is written there, but you will be able to play with P_Striker_A just without the evades ect...

Offline embas10

• View Profile
Re: where can i get P Striker A full style?
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2013, 08:42:41 AM »
owhh..  :hmm: so the legend founding all full fighting style is Rise To Honor??.....

maybe this all gives to me to finding P Striker A full style for me... i must finding or create             P Striker A full style!

so thk for information!