News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Dave's Never Ending Story (Game Mode)  (Read 44434 times)

Offline Dave

• Global Moderator
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
    • View Profile
Re: Dave's Never Ending Story (Game Mode)
« Reply #165 on: April 30, 2011, 03:50:48 PM »
They came up with a plan to ruin him during the questionings that would be taking place at his own house. They planned on having Zoe break into his house somehow. Possibly crawling through a window. She'd find some place to hid inside. She would then come out of nowhere and say something that would most likely have him arrested on the spot.

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: April 30, 2011, 04:01:02 PM »
They waited until his interview began in the living room. To their advantage, it was night time. On the other hand, the entire house was surrounded by security.

They had to get Zoe through a bedroom window. Once it was about 2 hours into the inteview, Zoe came walking out of bedroom acting drunk, stumbling around and barely talking. Suddenly she asked Crabblesnitch "Are you done yet? I've been waiting in there for 2 hours now!"

That closed the investigation right there. Crabblesnitch had his license revoked within 24 hours and was getting himself an attorney. Jimmy succeeded. Now Jimmy was wondering what would happen next, and who would be the repacement for Crabblesnitch.

Jimmy removed Crabblesnitch to get a replacement that would be easier to work with. That wasn't the case when the new replacement arrived. Jimmy was starting to regret what he did....

Offline Dave

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: April 30, 2011, 05:18:33 PM »
It seemed that whenever they managed to get rid of somebody they didn't like, someone new would come along just as bad. To their luck Miss Danvers (who they now liked), didn't like this new guy either, Mr. Peters. They hoped to get rid of this sucker faster than the previous ones. And this time would be different and easier than any others, because they had a teacher on their side.

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: April 30, 2011, 05:32:48 PM »
Now Jimmy decided that Crabblesnitch really wasn't all that bad in comparison to this guy. Peters was ten times worse. Jimmy never thought he would be thinking such a thing in his life, but he was going to devise a plan to get back Crabblesnitch.

Crabblesnitch was currently going through his trial with a very high amount of evidence stacked against him. The best way Jimmy could help Crabblesnitch win his case would be by destroying and changing the evidence. They started with the pictures. Jimmy had some copies of the pictures he took stored on a flashdrive. He just applied a bit of photoshop to them and made the picture look different.

The hard part would be getting into one of the most secure places in Bullworth to swap the evidence....

Offline Dave

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: April 30, 2011, 08:46:19 PM »
This would most likely be the trickiest thing him and his crew would ever have to do. They all pledged from this day forward, no more messing around with who was in charge. They had done it more than twice and regretted it each time.

Luckily for Jimmy, Petey, Tom and Zoe, another investigation was about to take place at Crabblesnitch's house. It was starting at 4 o'clock sharp that afternoon. The police were going to search his house for further evidence. They needed to act quick.

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: April 30, 2011, 09:45:32 PM »
There was tons of evidence there from when Zoe was sent in through the bedroom window. Jimmy had to get there and cleanup any possible evidence. Jimmy ended up bringing the Nerds to the house for this job. They had a better idea of what was needed.

Jimmy and his crew arrived around noon and had the next two or three hours to clean. It was easy to get into the house too. All security was pulled from the property for purposes of evidence.

By the time the police arrived Crabblesnitch's house was spotless.

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: May 01, 2011, 08:03:25 AM »
The two investigators who interviewed Crabblesnitch at his house were going to be used against him. That was inevitable. Jimmy had no way of changing that. The pictures were his best hope now. How he was going to get them into the courtroom was anyones' guess.

They were going to use a computer system in the building to send the pictures to a large screen in the courtroom. The only way someone would be able to swap the new pictures in is to go into the building. Jimmy had Russel cause a big scene to divert the attention of the guards outside while he just walked behind the front desk. Jimmy deleted the old pictures and sent in the new ones. This would destroy anything the prosecutor had.

To prevent his contacts in the press being shut down, Jimmy told them to remove all pictures they had in their archives and to get rid of all newspapers with Crabblesnitch's old photos on them.

Offline Dave

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: May 01, 2011, 11:40:32 AM »
The next day headline in Bullworth Today was entitled, "Crabblesnitch, Innocent?" Jimmy's plan had worked. The pics were successfully swapped in the computer system. The jury had voted that Crabblesnitch was innocent and the prosecutor was just trying to get him fired by photoshopping some pictures he had for whatever reason.  

After the trial, it was several days before Crabblesnitch returned to work. Miss Danvers was temporarily in-charge. Everything was back to normal again. But there was a sense of uneasiness within the student body and faculty, and Jimmy just couldn't pinpoint what it was...

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: May 01, 2011, 11:51:27 AM »
Crabblesnitch started to think about his days before the trial, and remembered that there was nobody but a couple of students with him. He tried really hard to remember exactly who, but couldn't. He was absolutely positive that it was students though.

Crabblesnitch became suspicious that it was students who caused his trial and set him up. As a result of this, he took away ALL of the priveleges available to the students and increased the school hours. Work was increased as well. Bullworth Academy went from bad to worse in a very short period of time.

Now Jimmy had another thing to worry about....convincing Crabblesnitch it wasn't students who set him up. The question was who they would put in the hot seat and throw the blame on. Someone from the staff? The've seen what that can result in with replacements. Who could they use? Certainly not a student.

Jimmy decided he needed to do a bit of background checking on Crabblesnitch and see if he had any enemies in the past....
« Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 12:26:53 PM by King Cobra »

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 01, 2011, 08:40:11 PM »
Suddenly it hit Jimmy....Gary Smith. He was evaluated and released from Happy Volts Asylum. He got himself set up in the industrial areas. Jimmy decided to set up Gary for the fall and get him sent back to Happy Volts. It would be a favor to the community anyway.

To do this, Jimmy went down to Gary's known home address. He waited until Gary left and went inside. Jimmy brought a bag filled with tons of evidence that got Crabblesnitch put on trial. He scattered it all over Gary's house.

The next part was telling Crabblesnitch. Jimmy set up an appointment and went in. He told Crabblesnitch that Gary was seen with pictures of him. Crabblesnitch had no clue Gary was even released from the asylum, making the story fit better.

Crabblesnitch decided to have it looked at since Gary was one of his past enemies. When his house was searched, evidence was EVERYWHERE.

The next day at Bullworth Academy went much easier....

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: May 06, 2011, 10:23:19 AM »
Jimmy's objective was to gain more "power" in Bullworth Academy. If removing staff wouldn't work, then he needed to get the staff to support him. This was gonna be hard. Supporting the staff could gain him support from them, but he would lose all support he has from the students. Jimmy needed to come up with a plan to where he could have both staff and students as friends, and having both seemed nearly impossible.

Jimmy knew that helping the staff on academy grounds would make him look horrible and destroy his reputation. He decided that the best way to help them was through their personal lives and the problems they're having. Jimmy started doing background checks again.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 08:49:06 PM by King Cobra »

Offline Dave

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: May 26, 2011, 09:02:35 PM »
He looked into a specific someone, his English teacher. He'd gotten in trouble in the past for drinking on the job. Indeed, it was a stressful job. Jimmy could easily get on his side by getting him something he really wanted...

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: May 28, 2011, 06:42:07 PM »
Ever since Hattrick was fired for selling test answers, a personal vendetta began with him and Galloway. He started trying to bring Galloway down with him any way possible. This made Galloway constantly look over his shoulder and tiptoe on egg shells under the watchful eye of Hattrick. Jimmy decided he could use this as an opportunity to help Galloway and get him on his side.

Offline Dave

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: May 28, 2011, 06:44:18 PM »
Once again, Jimmy needed to figure out a way to get rid of Hattrick, even though he wasn't working at the school anymore. Ever since he'd gotten fired from teaching, he'd picked up a job at the burger joint in the Vale. All Jimmy could think now was that the customer was always right!

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: May 28, 2011, 06:46:56 PM »
Jimmy decided that he would tamper with the customers' food in order to put pressure on Hattrick and pull him away from Galloway....far away.