News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Dave's Never Ending Story (Game Mode)  (Read 44468 times)

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
Re: Dave's Never Ending Story (Game Mode)
« Reply #150 on: April 13, 2011, 08:20:52 PM »
Peter's mother has always been about having a good reputation. If such a rumor was to become effective, she would take any necessary measures to save the reputation she holds, even if it required the loss of a job....And by the time one person was told this rumor everyone in Bullworth knew about it.

Offline Dave

• Global Moderator
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: April 13, 2011, 08:29:47 PM »
They needed to find a way to spread it, and prevent her from trying to stop the spread of it. Another plan needed to be organized.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 13, 2011, 09:22:21 PM »
"Or, we could just whack her", suggested Jimmy.

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 14, 2011, 05:13:49 PM »
"WHAT?!" said Peter? It my mother! "You're right. Too messy anyway." Jimmy said.

"The problem with rumors is that they spread like the plague here. Its what they're meant to do. To keep this between certain people is gonna be a miracle at its best." said Jimmy, as he wondered how this could be pulled off.

Jimmy and Peter got out some paper and pencil and started making some rough drafts of ideas and plans. Most were useless, and the paper shredder had quite a workout so far. This was gonna be a long night....
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 01:01:22 AM by King Cobra »

Offline Dave

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: April 25, 2011, 01:16:19 AM »
They needed to come up with a prank like no other. Something that would make a real mark and everyone would remember...

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: April 25, 2011, 01:52:00 AM »
They needed to keep Peter's mother from being aware the prank happened. In order to do this they set up multiple planned events throughout her daily routine. This was supposed to divert her attention while the prank was set in motion.

While all of this was happening a rumor was passed around, specifically for Danvers. If all of this went perfectly, then then there would be two secretaries going through the front gate of Bullworth Academy.

The plan was to get Peter's mother to put in her own resignation. To do this they went to a teacher....Galloway. He's been trying to dump his old bottles of booze in some way. Jimmy offered to help him, and Galloway gave Jimmy the entire stockpile. Every time Peter's mother had her attention diverted, they would have more time to set up the prank.

As they did this A rumor was set out stating that Crabblesnitch would meet any demands of Danver's for her to return.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 10:21:39 AM by King Cobra »

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: April 28, 2011, 10:28:24 AM »
The next morning Peter's mother went to get Crabblesnitch a newspaper. She took a glance at the front headline and was shocked. It said "Head Secretary of Bullworth Academy: Alcoholic?" She found the story and read that bottles of liquor were found in her office. She had no clue how this happened.

She went into the school thinking nobody would believe the story. Nobody talked to her or even looked at her. She now saw how fast her reputation was crumbling. She made a resigantion for Crabblesnitch and left.

Right as Peter's mother walked out the front gate Danvers was coming in it. Crabblesnitch had no problem with Danvers and her request. It was just a raise. Now everything was back to normal and Jimmy could get back to what he was really intending....to boot out Crabblesnitch.

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: April 30, 2011, 08:54:29 AM »
Jimmy went back to making a plan on booting out Crabblesnitch. It was obvious that Crabblesnitch had the law on his side to some degree. The next plan had to be effective enough to where the police were left with no other choices than arresting Crabblesnitch. If violating school policies wasn't enough, they had to go further....

They decided that the best way to do this would be to get Crabblesnitch caught in the act of breaking the law. The police wouldn't be able to let him go in such a case. One minor crime wouldn't be good enough though. They needed to get him charged with enough crimes where he would be found as a felon. This would take away his job.

Once again the clique leaders were placed around town. Once they figured out Crabblesnitch's routine, Jimmy could make a plan on getting rid of him.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 10:55:52 AM by King Cobra »

Offline Dave

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: April 30, 2011, 10:57:03 AM »
They decided that they needed help to get him arrested. The first crime that they thought up would be sexual harassment of female students. So they got their good friend Zoe to help them out here.

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: April 30, 2011, 11:05:40 AM »
Since it was not tolerated to be out after cufew, they had to give Zoe an appointment with Crabblesnitch. She was sent in. Outside of his office window was Jimmy with a digital camera.

Obviously Crabblesnitch wasn't dumb enough to do anything with Zoe. Zoe had a way of changing that. She slipped something into his coffee. This let her get close enough to Crabblesnitch. Once she was in position....CLICK! Jimmy took a picture.

Zoe thanked Crabblesnitch for his time and left. He was totally normal the next day like nothing happened.

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: April 30, 2011, 11:12:11 AM »
The picture with Zoe was one of the many crimes Jimmy wanted to stack against Crabblesnitch. He decided to pull something similar to what he did on Peter's mother.

They sent Zoe in again that night. She slipped something in his coffee to where it knocked him out. Then Jimmy came in and put one of Galloway's old liquor bottles in Crabblesnitch's hand. Jimmy stepped back and took a picture with his digital camera.

Now they had a picture of Crabblesnitch drinking on the job, but it still wasn't good enough. They needed to catch him doing something off the grounds of the academy. Doing so would be more effective. It would also tarnish him greatly as a principal.

They left the office doors wide open for everyone to see the next morning. They went out the window and back to their dorms.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 11:34:52 AM by King Cobra »

Offline Dave

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: April 30, 2011, 01:00:13 PM »
It was the headline story in the Bullworth Today newspaper the next morning. It was the biggest talk of the town since the day some kid spray-painted "Bullworthless" on town hall. Crabblesnitch didn't show up that day. They were all wondering if their plan had worked.

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: April 30, 2011, 01:07:34 PM »
These pictures ended up being enough to start an investigation on Crabblesnitch. His license as a principal was temporarily suspeneded. That wasn't good enough to Jimmy. Jimmy also knew that they wouldn't find anything on Crabblesnitch and let him go. Jimmy had to act now. This was his only opportunity.

Jimmy decided to keep adding to the stack on Crabblesnitch during the investigation. If enough was found on him, they would completely revoke the license from Crabblesnitch and charge him. Now that Crabblesnitch was no longer at the academy, he had no choice but to focus his plans off the grounds.

Offline Dave

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: April 30, 2011, 01:12:33 PM »
They first needed to figure out where he lived. Maybe they could continue their plans near there. They knew that Crabblesnitch would be coming back to school in about a week for an interview from the police and state ed. department. From there, they'd be able to use their skateboards to follow him home very easily.

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: April 30, 2011, 01:18:55 PM »
Throughout the first week they had the nerds tracing every piece of info that was a possible lead. With Crabblesnitch being the top of the staff, he was well hidden. Once he arrived, they waited for him to finish up with the interview.

Later on they had a few people on skateboards and go-karts to track Crabblesnitch to his home. Since this is where a few of his interviews would be taking place, it would be the best place to set things up.