News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Complete Mayhem 2: Bullworth Academy  (Read 25563 times)

Offline DGAF

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.Bully-Board.com
Complete Mayhem 2: Bullworth Academy
« on: October 18, 2006, 01:45:28 PM »

Offline Bully_Nut

• iMarcus
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Trust Comes Tough.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2006, 05:18:09 AM »
awesome mission.. havoc bloody everywhere.. watch russels health as you beat the clique leaders help him out and it should be easy

Offline BPAC

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2006, 01:45:37 PM »
In this mission you have to take out the 5 clicks and they arnt where you'd think they'd be. The greasers are in the girls dorm, the nerds are in the gym. So make sure you keep russles health up and your fine.

Offline jackvegas21

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2006, 07:55:26 AM »
You can attack the fighting cliques outside and they won't do anything.

Offline dan_the_man

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2007, 10:18:01 AM »
I never did attack the outside guys.

Russell on the other hand went mad everytime he saw nerds LOL.

Offline Manbearpig

• Official PR Officer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2007, 04:11:42 PM »
Best Mission Ever.

Offline Woodnote

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2007, 04:16:28 PM »
Make sure you protect Russell.
It is a good mission, you can just start punching people out on the school ground and they won't care.

Offline hannah

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2007, 03:41:50 PM »
i noticed that the ciques are mixed up like the nerds are in the gym and the greasers are in the girls  dorm and the jocks are in the libray

Offline evil

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2007, 04:13:01 PM »
where have all the teachers and cops went in the riot ?? Did they just disapear or what ?

Offline Bullworth Academy

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2007, 12:20:17 PM »
Well, Dr. Crabblesnitch was tied up in his office. All the other teachers must have either ran off, or had been captured and locked in their own rooms. I found this mission great!

Offline Manbearpig

• Official PR Officer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2007, 12:31:23 PM »
The hardest Clique to fight is the Jocks, go after them first. You'll need a fresh Russell to pound on them. Make sure you take away the bats from the Jocks who have them so Russell can use one or just so that he doesn't get ganged up on.

Next go after the Preps. They block and dodge like crazy, so go into your boxing mode (dodging and counterattacking) to knock them down. If you have to, take out Derby using your Hobo moves, then rush in on the Preps attacking Russell.

Third, take on the Nerds. This will be a good break, but watch out. Sometimes, one of the Nerds will be carrying a bottle rocket launcher or a spud gun. The other will usually have one of the weaker projectiles, while Earnest himself has a yard stick.

Finallly, fight the Greasers. The only real threat here is Hal, who can give Russell a run for his money much like Damon from the Jocks. Beat Johnny off and take Hal down first, then beat the Greaser leader. After doing so, help Russell with the final baddie.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2007, 09:10:43 AM by Manbearpig »

Offline Dejablue

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2007, 12:13:54 PM »
Russel's help in my opinion, wasn't in his strength.  The biggest help he was to me was that he took a large part of attention away from myself.  He'd fight two guys at once maybe.  And I'd only have to deal with one.  But in the end I was the one who delt all the knockouts.

But this mission was awsome just because I could stand back and watch a bit of carnage before finding another clique leader.  It was funny really, watching the Nerds charge into battle.  Even the fat ones run fast.  I tried to find some girls, figuring they were all hiding, but never saw any.  Did anyone see any girls during this mission?

And the Nerds are in the gym and the Jocks are in the library because they are sworn enemies and both wanted to de face the others territory.  So I was kinda expecting the Greasers to be in the Prep territory and the Preps in the Greaser part of the school.  So I found it weird that the Greasers were in the girls dorm.  Johnny was probably looking for Lola. AGAIN!
« Last Edit: January 24, 2007, 02:28:13 PM by Dejablue »

Offline minifokin

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2007, 03:48:57 PM »
Yeah best mission inte the game... A liltle hint if you or Russel dont have much lives, take the spud gun (or what it calls, well that you got in the first mission in chapter 5) and take out the trash! One shot, bang dead... werry easy whit that...

Well now when i have complete Bully... I gonna restart all and play from the biginning! Best game ever!

Im sorry for my english!

Offline saa22

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2007, 10:14:53 PM »
Well your back at bullworth now there are 4 gang leaders you have to beat

1. Nerds
2. Jocks
3. Preps
4. Gresers

Beat them in any order
1. Nerds. Gang leader-Earnest
At the gym the Neads are burning gym stuff and are doing and indian dance:lol: When Jimmy asked Earnest why he did it he'll say "You fool don't you see Gray has a plan, A great plan!"
Beat them into next week there see to beat:roll:

2. Jocks. Gang leader-Ted
At the library Jimmy will ask Ted for help but he will just say "Buzz off Jimmy!"
Then the fight starts one or two jocks will have a baseball bat. Take it and knock them out!

3. Preps. Gang leader-Derby
This fight is hard due to Derby blocking is hard! Take out a spud gun or slingshot and beat Derby them knock out the rest of the preps

4. Greasers. Gang leader-Jonny
 Just like the nerd fight only in the girl's dorm

Head to the school for a cutseane......

Offline evil

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2007, 08:14:42 AM »
you basicly do a whole games work in one mission !