News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Does anyone else find it strange that Angie and Christy are bullied so much?  (Read 3888 times)

Offline Hejira

• View Profile
Here we have a school with 55 "adult" students.  I'm not counting the prefects, who give no indication to me at all of acting like students.  I am counting the people we never see - Pete, Gary, Johnny, etc. 

Of these 55 students, there are 7 girls.  So that's 48 guys... and SEVEN girls.  4 of these girls - Pinky, Mandy, Lola, and Beatrice - belong to a clique and are thus somewhat off-limits to others.  1 of these girls is Eunice. 

So we have 2 attractive and friendly girls - both of whom, by the way - have shown a proclivity towards being.... easy.  They are also the ONLY two such girls available on campus.  (Let's also forget Zoe, for sake of argument).  WHY would they bullied incessantly by guys like Wade, Davis, Trent, Ethan, etc?  Why would anyone, really, other than Ted or Johnny or whomever is dating Pinky at the moment... not have SOME sort of interest in being friendly to Angie and Christy?

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
So, assuming you're not counting the 'little kids'.....Karen, Melody, Gloria, Pedro, Sheldon....Cause there are 61 total in the yearbook.  That leaves 8 girls, unless you're not counting Eunice as a 'girl', (in which case might be right)......So, left with the seven, that is....Angie, Beatrice, Christy, Lola, Mandy, Pinky, & Zoe.....Two are sorta uglies (Angie & Beatrice), so we are left with 5. 

Assuming you meant Christy & Angie (those not 'clique taken) is what you're asking.  However, in free roam, nobody bothers me if I wanna make out with any of them, so in my books, there's 5.  Plus, I argue to leave Zoe in.  Gotta love that wild spirit.

Now, I don't know what the developers were thinking, sticking us with a 5-1 boy / girl ratio.  But, each clique had to have so many members, so maybe there just wasn't enough room for more girls.  My way of thinking, the little kids could've been left out....It's supposed to be a HS, not a snot-nose nursery.  But I digress.

The Bullies pick on the chicks just because they ARE Bullies, plus they are probably too immature for a relationship.  They appear to be stuck back at a sixth grade level, or less.  Notice how they're the only Clique without a 'token girl' hanging around.  I'll bet Zoe could have filled that part, but she's much too smart for them.

I also suspect R*Star didn't expect a whole lotta girls would play Bully.  Well, they'll know better next time.

Offline Hejira

• View Profile
I didn't count Zoe because she is only a part of campus after the game is over.  I wasn't really having any issues with the game play, more look at it from a real life perspective.  Immature or not, it's hard for me to imagine Wade or Trent NOT wanting to get with Christy.  Of course, they do, at times.  Just seems to me that the girls would be treated like gold being in such short supply in such a testosterone fueled school. 

And Angie is do-able, i think. 

On the subject of girls, I've noticed that the game seems to respond to how I treat certain girls.  Early on, when you are forced to kiss Eunice, it is VERY commonplace to hear such wince-inducing dialog as "Look who it is! My main squeeze!" or "Whats a girl gotta do to get something from her man".  While I do still hear "He's soooo dreamy" (presumably about Jimmy), I have not heard the first two quotes in a long time. 

I've also recently started being mean to Angie, and I notice I don't get many greetings from her anymore.  Christy compliments me on my clothes or says hi all the time... Angie used to, but not anymore.  Interesting.  At some point, I'll kiss angie again and see if it comes back.  I may try the same with Eunice, but I won't save that particular file lol. 

Mike_W

lol, Trent doesn't like girls as much as guys ;)

The game does respond to your activity with girls. If you kiss a girl, that particular girl will run towards you if you are anywhere near her in the future. If you kiss another girl, the first one will "break up with you" and if she's nearby she'll run over and kick you in the nuts or fight the other girl.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Heh....I had a three-way girl fight once, by the fountain.  It was awesome.

Offline Bully for Life!

• View Profile
Well Yeah they Angie dosent talk to me much now that I kissed Christy... But she kicked sheldon not me so... Im Lucky I guess and I do beat her up all the time..

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Are you in free roam now ?  I mean, have the gane finished & just doing Endless Summer ?

Mike_W

Heh....I had a three-way once, by the fountain.  It was awesome.

Chuck, you naughty man.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
^ Heh Heh, Nice....Couple of words missing there.  Nice......

Offline Hejira

• View Profile
Are you in free roam now ?  I mean, have the gane finished & just doing Endless Summer ?

Not sure if you were asking me, but I'm in Chapter 5 right now.  I have finished the game before though.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Re: Does anyone else find it strange that Angie and Christy are bullied so much?
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2011, 11:54:58 AM »
Yeah...I wonder if it's different in Endless Summer free roam than during the game.  Been a looooong time since I went through the whole game, like a year or so.  Mostly, I just run around and raise hell, and I always have 100% respect from the cliques, no matter what I do to them.  Wonder if the girls are the same way ?  I mean, I'll go to the overlook and beat them up, but they still come a-runnin' whenever I'm near.  Hmmmm....

Offline Hejira

• View Profile
Re: Does anyone else find it strange that Angie and Christy are bullied so much?
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2011, 12:02:57 PM »
I pretty much think that once a girl likes you, she likes you, period.  For instance, earlier today I finished the mission where you tag town hall and lose the respect of everybody.  Just now, I kissed Pinky.  The red heart still comes up for all girls, and it always has even for Eunice though she doesn't talk about me being her main squeeze anymore.  I don't know.  I can beat Damon up 1,500 times and he'll still either a) think I'm his boy or b) try to fight me. 

I tend to think it's coincidence with Angie not saying hi as much.  But Eunice has been longer.  I think it's possible the "main squeeze" line gets de-emphasized as the storyline goes on.