News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Long Time No SEE  (Read 6470 times)

Offline DragonRider13025

• I love the Townies.... Yeah that's pretty much it.
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube page
Long Time No SEE
« on: March 16, 2016, 05:51:00 PM »
Hey guys....this is actually going to be my second introductory post since I made one all the way back in 2011 before disappearing. Some of you guys might remember me, but HEY.... I'm Bane.

It's been five years and I just want to apologize for just up and poofing. You guys were all so fucking GREAT and just welcomed me into your family and it was the best summer I've had since it happened. I had a toxic friend I split with during that summer, and then in fall I reconnected with them which is part of the reason I wasn't around. That plus school/college/work/computer dying.

I poked my head in every now and then but never really stayed around for too long. I just want to tell you guys that you all really changed my life/perspective on a lot of things I just shouldn't of taken for granted. I want to apologize, no one deserves to just wonder where someone disappeared to and I feel awful about it. Since I split with my toxic once and forall last month, the hindsight is just mindblowing. I really wish I could have stayed with you all during those years. (Especially my lovely, GORD) And I want to apologize again. Everyone who interacted with me before, you're all wonderful people, and fantastic friends.

But how about the actual introduction. I'm Bane. AND A LOT HAS CHANGED SINCE I WAS LAST YEAR. Yet, not really. Lmao. For one, I'm a guy. Like yeah, for sure. I've found out that I'm transgender and if you don't know what that means feel freeeee to SEND ME A PM (or google it), and I hope none of you guys are uncomfortable about that. BUT YOU WERE LEGIT LIKE a family to me during those months. I was reading all my old posts and most of you guys thought I was a male anyway, so it might make a little more sense. LMAO. My legal name is actually Duncan now, and I'm sure you who know me can guess why. B) So feel free to call me Duncan or Bane. I have no preference.

I graduated college (yes all the college I complained I was super busy with) and just stepped into another one. (WHICH HAS AN EVEN BIGGER WORK LOAD, I KNOW. YOU CANT BELIEVE IT) But when I get some free time, I'm def gonna doodle some of my fave Bully characters again. If you wanna check out the shit I do now you can just pop right over here. http://baneart.tumblr.com/

BESIDES THAT, ITS GOOD TO BE BACK...I'm going to be exploring to see all the new shit. PEACE.

Offline Hayley

• _( :⁍ 」 )_
  • Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
Re: Long Time No SEE
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2016, 05:54:10 PM »
*touch* bae

Offline DragonRider13025

• View Profile
    • My Youtube page
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2016, 06:01:20 PM »
*touch* bae

-HOLDS U AND GAZES INTO YOUR EYES..-

Amor.

Offline Bellic19

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2016, 06:04:22 PM »
Hey bane, Duncan, whatever. I don't know whether you kno me or not. I was around a lot in 2014. Anyway, it's good to have you back m8

Offline DragonRider13025

• View Profile
    • My Youtube page
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2016, 06:07:07 PM »
Yeah whatever whatever, I don't know you actually since I wasn't around that time, so hey, sup. Thanks, bro

Offline Bellic19

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2016, 06:10:13 PM »
It's changed a lot since 2013. There's more younger members, me being the youngest. Also, you may already kno this but chuck sadly died a couple of months ago

Offline DragonRider13025

• View Profile
    • My Youtube page
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2016, 06:13:46 PM »
What is responsible for the influx of younger bully fans? Gamer channels on youtube? That's my guess anyhow. And yeah I heard, that's really really unfortunate. I'm feeling pretty fucked up about it.

Offline Bellic19

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2016, 06:16:18 PM »
Some of it's probably SWEGTA's videos as he has now got almost 10'000 subscribers. Most of the younger ones are aged 13-15, I'm just turning 13. About chuck: yeh, it's real sad and none of us (apart from maybe madman or chrissy) know what happened.

Offline DragonRider13025

• View Profile
    • My Youtube page
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2016, 06:18:19 PM »
I thought anyone under 13 weren't allowed on the internet. YOU AINT A TEEN YET LIL BOY, what are you doin' playing Bully. LMAO.

Offline Bellic19

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2016, 06:20:44 PM »
Yeah haha. I actually signed up WHEN I WAS ONLY 10

Offline DragonRider13025

• View Profile
    • My Youtube page
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2016, 06:23:15 PM »
-1000 yard stare-

Offline Bellic19

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2016, 06:24:07 PM »
I had no childhood. I wasted it here.

Offline Dave

• Global Moderator
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2016, 06:29:13 PM »
Baaaaaaaane....hey.  8)

Offline Bellic19

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2016, 06:29:35 PM »
It's kinda cool being the youngesttho. Like having a bunch of older brothers and sisters. Chuck was even like an uncle.

Offline DragonRider13025

• View Profile
    • My Youtube page
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2016, 06:31:30 PM »
DEEP INHALE

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVEEE

BRO I FUCKIN' MISSED YOU. HOWS YOU DOIN?!