News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Harrington House  (Read 9544 times)

Offline AjaxWarrior

• The Heavy Muscle
    • View Profile
Harrington House
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2006, 11:24:16 AM »
Quote from: PokerJoe171;10793
What about the rest of the groups? do they have anything special like the Preps?

I think that you will be able to play Gretto's and Goblins if you hang with the nerds. I wonder if it is detailed or all about trading cards.

Offline Gui

• View Profile
Harrington House
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2006, 11:26:37 AM »
From Games Radar:

The nerds have a secret hideout with some impressive defensive measures.

Every clique must have unique benefits, the preppies have the beach house, the nerds have the secret hideout etc...
« Last Edit: October 05, 2006, 03:23:40 PM by Gui »

Offline djrussell

• View Profile
    • http://www.osirisgames.com
Harrington House
« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2006, 12:15:50 PM »
It'd be cool if the nerds had a hangout like in the Simpsons - open up a locker, and it leads through a tunnel and into an underground crib room :p now THAT would rock.. Id join the nerds just to see it definately.

Offline BPAC

• View Profile
Harrington House
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2006, 02:56:00 PM »
Preppie: What are YOU looking at?

Jimmy: Ummm do you really want me to answer that? Because you know I will.....lets count what im looking at.

1. Your fucked up 5 dollor haircut your dad gave you the money for dont do you any.

2. How many white T's do you own? Are they white becuase of the nut stains you put on them, when your in your beloved beach house, with all those other guys....

Preppie: We have girls to you know....

Jimmy: You mean, those girls that be walking BY your beach-house? oooo they dont count....sorry....lol

3. Let's talk about your fucked up english, man I swear YOU need to take some EXTRA classes, you want mine? lol

4. Lets talk about your skin tight pants your people wear, I swear can your NUTS even breath? They are prolly going to get sent to Mr.Crabs and a punishment for being in YOUR pants, let alone your sac for being THAT tight.

5. And speaking, why didnt your dad wear a condom? I mean if he knew, YOU was going to come out like the way you did, I strongly feel he would've skeeted in her mouth then in her....

Preppie: That enough from you!

* The prep goes in to hit jimmy....

Jimmy: Aww your going to hit me now? You finlly grew some BALLS and your going to hit me? Congrats, when I see your mother tonight ill tell send her your reguards....lmao

As you can Jimmy, jimmy is going to hurt people's feelings. lol

Offline fraybentos

• View Profile
Harrington House
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2006, 03:22:07 PM »
hmmmmmm i dont think this is anything to do with this topic mate i think it was about what do you think the beach house will have in it or something or waht i can remember lol :p

Offline Manbearpig

• Official PR Officer
    • View Profile
Harrington House
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2006, 03:56:58 PM »
I wonder if the beach house could serve another purpose other then sleeping and playing an arcade game.

Well, I think there's a soda machine to refill your health...

Offline PokerJoe171

• View Profile
Harrington House
« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2006, 04:10:15 PM »
what about the bullies? and the greasers?

Offline fraybentos

• View Profile
Harrington House
« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2006, 04:44:19 PM »
There will probably be a Soda Machine everywhere around the school so if your runnig low on health you just run to the Soda Machine and it refills your health

Offline Manbearpig

• Official PR Officer
    • View Profile
Harrington House
« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2006, 05:48:55 PM »
Well, I dunno.

They wouldn't just make a soda machine in every convenient spot.

Offline Jaxono

• View Profile
Harrington House
« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2006, 06:07:10 PM »
Quote from: PokerJoe171;10865
what about the bullies? and the greasers?

Don't the Greasers get there own Garage? as in to mod their bikes? maybe something added onto that?

Also Bullies- I have no idea? But i didn't even think there was a "Bullies" Clique I thought there was a Dropouts one? If so the Dropouts hand in town so something there.

Oh and in the Preps beach House they also have a Gym (for Boxing training) and a "Prize winning Venus Fly Trap" or that may be in the Prep house... Which I concluded was the Beach House, Actually It's Probally Harrington House Inside the School. Don't Worry then.

But yeah in conclusion to my long unneeded Ramble we need more information to be released! Infact Rockstar Should give us the game now to DEMO!

Offline Manbearpig

• Official PR Officer
    • View Profile
Harrington House
« Reply #40 on: October 06, 2006, 03:49:13 PM »
No, they won't demo it so soon.

Harrington House is different from the beach house.

Offline Bully_Nut

• iMarcus
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Trust Comes Tough.
    • View Profile
Harrington House
« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2006, 08:44:32 AM »
you win the beach house off the preps when you win the boxing tournament