News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Its not "confirmed" but you can maybe steal back your steal from Mr.Crabs.....  (Read 2978 times)

Offline BPAC

• View Profile
Now now.....before one blows my head off with "Where did you get this infomation from" I thought it up in my head. To me im putting 2 and 2 together.

You know how you can wonder anywhere you want? But in some cases some places you just can't go to? I mean you can go to them, but the risk of getting caught is hella high?

My point? Let's say your skateboard got tookin right? And so your thinking about getting it back, now you know that Mr.Crabs is sleep after 11. and you know that you have to be in bed after 11. so why not sneak in his room of his office and take back your shit! lol

Naw im fucking serious, now THAT would be the most kick ass stealth mission in the game. Well its not offically a "mission" it'd just be something you could do. Hey and if you think about it, when Mr.Crabs takes people shit after the 2nd time around, think about how many people's stuff he has tookin...that'd be like a gold mine of shit if you can pull it off right?

------------------

And so I wont be making another post, you do know that you can make up your own prank right? Here ima give you an example seeing how you can do certain things with the right stuff. Remember that jock who stuffed you in the locker?

Oh dont get pay back right away.....lord no, for this use what you already know. You know he has a game within a couple of hours right? So why not sneek into the fuckers room, and put some "good luck" itching powder in and on that fuckers gear? LMAO

Like I said, I dont know about how far you can do certain things, but indeed these are just idea's I have. I can think of some more, all day everyday.

Oh yeah and one more before I leave.....You know that guy who can NEVER wake up on time? Well why dont YOU be a friend and wake up him 3 in the morning with an M-80....LOL Yeah you heard me right, if the mechcan's are right you can place an M-80 on his desk, light it and then RUN like your fucking life depended on it!!! LMAO

But I do know you can prolly do something like THAt with firecrackers as well. And ummm firecrackers are some dangous shit, my friend lost her hearing over THAT shit. She was on the bus, and kids were tossing firecrackers and so she had her hoody on and it popped right in her ear, so now she half deaf in her right ear. iight im out

Offline Manbearpig

• Official PR Officer
    • View Profile
Ehh, that would be just like any other stealth mission

Offline AjaxWarrior

• The Heavy Muscle
    • View Profile
I think that it sounds cool. And then you can make money by giving pupils their stuff back from Crab's office.

Offline BPAC

• View Profile
Quote from: AjaxWarrior;11735
I think that it sounds cool. And then you can make money by giving pupils their stuff back from Crab's office.

Damn skippy my man! Its called hustling....lol

Offline apimplovesgames

• View Profile
great ideas that would be cool.

Offline Derim

• View Profile
whose Mr. Crabs? or is he a made up guy that you thought would be good? lol

Offline thebullykid

• View Profile
he is the principal

Offline BPAC

• View Profile
He's the principal Rockstar named him...lol

As a matter of fact, ima get in hella trouble that me and Mr.Crabs are going to be the best of friends.

Offline BloodArtist

• The artist formally known as AgentSmith
    • View Profile
well the early awakening wont work since you cant stay up past 2, or 3

Offline BPAC

• View Profile
Aww damn, I was looking forward to someone be spooked by an M-80.

Offline Bully_Nut

• iMarcus
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Trust Comes Tough.
    • View Profile
Its not "confirmed" but you can maybe steal back your steal from Mr.Crabs.....
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2006, 09:27:04 AM »
actually u can stay up but it will go blurry an shit