News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: 6 Days In Fallujah  (Read 10572 times)

Offline King Cobra

• I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
Re: 6 Days In Fallujah
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2010, 06:09:03 PM »
The banning of media like books is very similar to game controversy, maybe the same. When people feel it will cause a negative influence, they fight it. That's what happened to 6 Days In Fallujah. People felt the game was based on "too early of a battle". Pressure from families and news media, and Konami dropped out. Now those who are fighting 6 Days, are a bunch of bastards who want sympathy and to make others just as miserable as they are. The banning of media such as games or books is pointless, the fights are used for attention and to ruin others. I see it as a humiliation to be taking games to court when there is much more important shit out there in society.

Chrissy

« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2010, 09:08:50 PM »
I never said it was right, but I think that's the reasoning behind it.
Oh no, that was just my answer in regards to people who think that way, not towards you.

Offline King Cobra

• I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2010, 05:09:43 PM »
I've done A LOT of digging for this game. There is a load of rumors going around about its completion and intentions to be published with a new, unknown publisher. It was supposed to come out last year but now its this year. There's barely a crew left in Atomic Games though because of their lay offs. I'm supporting this game all the way. I hate the way people treat games and their developers like the fucking plague. The fights are pointless. They have THE RIGHT to not buy any game and live their lives like civil people but they do this shit anyway. This is why I'm so radical towards my games. I last saw 22 sigs on the petition. Not enough. This is a link to a article on the Iraq War Veterans who support this game. That I'm aware of some have already signed the petition.

http://www.destructoid.com/iraq-war-veterans-support-six-days-in-fallujah-128248.phtml
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 09:00:20 PM by cobra elite »