News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: *** PC version *** Here's how to pass "Shop"  (Read 3950 times)

Offline spartacus

• View Profile
*** PC version *** Here's how to pass "Shop"
« on: October 07, 2009, 07:51:23 AM »
In case anyone else has the same problem I did, here's how to pass the "Shop" class. Even some of the posts by console users trying to help don't explain this properly.

From what I've read, console users have to turn a thumb stick to rotate the bike's pedals when instructed; on the PC port you have to rotate the mouse in the direction indicated, in the same way as for picking the combination locks on lockers.

In the shop class, I couldn't understand why on each try I got failed the moment I moved the mouse. It turns out the trick is to be already moving the mouse before the instruction is displayed. This usually means failing a few times to learn the sequence, but you'll get there in the end. ;)

Offline Mercury

• Bullworth Official Steroids Dealer
  • Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2009, 11:23:06 AM »
I exactly got the same problem on my PS2. The thing is, if you start turning after the signal, you must first move the joystick, and that's signaled as a failure. After you know what it will be, it's easy, like Spartacus said.

Offline T-Bone

• The Chief of Police
  • I Need A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2009, 09:12:00 PM »
Why does everybody have trouble with that class. It's the easiest one for me. Next to chemistry.

Mike_W

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2009, 10:12:13 PM »
I find Chemistry to be way easier than shop. The button sequences in shop are much faster.

Offline T-Bone

• The Chief of Police
  • I Need A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2009, 12:13:50 AM »
Especially if all you've ever owned was a playstation and have played it everyday for 3 hours for the past 12 years. But if I got it for PC i would suck.