News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Wow.....  (Read 2479 times)

Offline ralph79

• View Profile
Wow.....
« on: December 06, 2008, 08:57:29 PM »
I saw 2 Prefects fighting it out and somehow Pedro joined the fight (dumb kid) and a prefect busted him LOL! :lol:

Offline TheBULLYMan

• View Profile
Wow.....
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2008, 09:49:15 PM »
One time a prep was beating up a little kid so I ran in to help by hitting the prep and later the cops came for me instead of the prep.!!!:).

Offline JohnyBoy612

• View Profile
Wow.....
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2008, 05:36:53 PM »
well I seen someone picking on one of the girls and I beat the hell out of the dude
and a prefect shows up and starts to chase me!!!! that pissed me off

Offline JohnnyVincentRocksMySocks

• View Profile
Wow.....
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2009, 05:12:32 AM »
Quote from: TheBULLYMan;67289
One time a prep was beating up a little kid so I ran in to help by hitting the prep and later the cops came for me instead of the prep.!!!:).

i hate when they do that...like when you're out past curfew or skipping class, and if they see you they run after you, and they don't even look at all the greasers and bullies and whatnot that you're running past...prefects aren't very bright, are they?

Offline JessiLikesRainbows

• View Profile
Wow.....
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2009, 07:33:21 PM »
There was a Townie and a Greaser fighting outside of the Carnival once and Pedro was trying to join in! It was so funny! XD I totally love Pedro sometimes.
If we're talking about weird things we've seen, one time I saw Christy making out with a Prep on the beach but since the ground was unlevel the Prep looked like he was licking Christy's boobs! I laughed for about an hour.