News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: longest time on red meter  (Read 3412 times)

Offline fire annihilation

• View Profile
longest time on red meter
« on: July 24, 2015, 10:07:11 AM »
OK. So a lot of people have had red trouble meter before. of course! But it is very hard to maintain as cops become very aggressive or your trouble meter drops down to yellow meter. So who can keep it the longest. Post video as proof. :) No mods. No standing on buildings or cars on ground where police can catch you
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 01:03:50 PM by fire annihilation »

Offline AlphaTech

• LostInSpace
  • The name's AlphaTECH, whatca need help with?! :)
    • View Profile
Re: longest time on red meter
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2015, 12:37:19 PM »
I've had the trouble meter lasting for an extremely long time. Mostly what I did was stand on top car's or a roof and no skope adults usually made the cops run up.

The trick is to go to an area where they can't grapple you and attack them this usually makes it hard for the Ped to interact with the player. It's because ped's with Normal AI don't understand height or level.

This is how Norton can follow you in The Tenements with his Hammer unless you modify the game to give the Ped infinite sprint or PedClimbWall or PedJump then usually when getting to a wall or on top of something they won't follow you becauese their lock on stops. 

Same with how Norton understands to destroy a wall in The Tenenents other peds just simply stand their walking into the wall instead of knowing a barrier is their heh old game AI.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 12:43:04 PM by LostInSpace »

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2015, 01:03:05 PM »
I've had the trouble meter lasting for an extremely long time. Mostly what I did was stand on top car's or a roof and no skope adults usually made the cops run up.

The trick is to go to an area where they can't grapple you and attack them this usually makes it hard for the Ped to interact with the player. It's because ped's with Normal AI don't understand height or level.

This is how Norton can follow you in The Tenements with his Hammer unless you modify the game to give the Ped infinite sprint or PedClimbWall or PedJump then usually when getting to a wall or on top of something they won't follow you becauese their lock on stops. 

Same with how Norton understands to destroy a wall in The Tenenents other peds just simply stand their walking into the wall instead of knowing a barrier is their heh old game AI.
You got me but what about on foot that is what I was saying.(even though I phrased it wrong )

Offline Dave

• Global Moderator
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2015, 01:18:40 PM »
i like it when it's like half way filled in yellow.

keeps things suspenseful and interesting  :cool:

straight up red for too long is too much for me to handle  :cool:

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2015, 01:30:01 PM »
so anyone posting videos or is this post dead. :unsure:

Offline Bigfoot

• Public alias - Gunbladelad
  • I can't afford a razor...
    • View Profile
    • Freelancer : Mostly Harmless Forums
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2015, 05:18:02 AM »
You have to give folk more than 3 hours to record & upload videos you know - a lot of us have real life to contend with.

On the assumption that every works or has school - and has at least 1 day available a week - then 3 weeks should be plenty for the videos you're after to turn up.

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2015, 11:14:59 AM »
You have to give folk more than 3 hours to record & upload videos you know - a lot of us have real life to contend with.

On the assumption that every works or has school - and has at least 1 day available a week - then 3 weeks should be plenty for the videos you're after to turn up.
sorry forgot about that.

Offline Jimmy Honda

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2016, 03:35:31 PM »
Probably several minutes. It's very tense being on red. Unrealistic too, makes Jimmy look like a sissy when the prefects, cops, and especially townsfolk can just take Jimmy down with one hit whereas on yellow/orange he has a chance to escape. For me, it was about 95-100% chance to escape on yellow, and 85-95% on orange.

Offline Dave

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2016, 03:40:01 PM »
Being on red is fun for about a minute, in my opinion.

I usually give up by hopping in a trash can or letting the *authorities* take me away.  :cool:

Offline Hayley

• _( :⁍ 」 )_
  • Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2016, 03:54:16 PM »
Have you guys seen my videos?

I last about 2 seconds.

Offline Dave

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2016, 04:23:19 PM »
Prefects/Cops always jump out from behind corners and walls and take me down.

: (

Offline Unknownsoldier

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2016, 05:52:15 PM »
Go in the school building, stand on the secretary's table thingy, and shoot her wit a slingshot. Put your controller down, go downstairs, have some food, buy a few cars, come back 8 hours l8r boom u still stand... NVM jimmy will fall asleep.

But for me about like 12 minutes.