News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: What Should I do?  (Read 2427 times)

Offline Hitman3000

• View Profile
What Should I do?
« on: May 25, 2009, 05:30:14 PM »
OK, I have 2 Delemas(SP?lol) One is I am trying to save money for a new Game System since my PS2 dont work. Should I get get The Xbox 360 or the PS3. On one hand, if i get the 360, i can play Bully:SE but i heard it isnt that good so i dont know. Also its Cheaper. If I get the PS3, I can Play the PS2 version of the game on it but the problem is the PS# is so expensive(For me anyways...) Also, the second del..del...d..PROBLEM is that I lent my friend Bully and he broke the disc, he said he would give me like $30 to replace it but i dont know if i should get the regular bully or get the Boxed edition i saw online. The Regular one comes with a map and the game while the boxed set comes with a dodgeball, a comic, the game in locker packaging and i heard a sticker. The problem is the boxed one is like $80 while the other one is about $21. I kinda want to get the boxed set but im caught beetween the two. What should i do?

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
Re: What Should I do?
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2012, 09:16:07 PM »
Umm, Johnny. I know you're a new member but this guy never comes on, and this topic is 3 years old.

I recommend looking at the dates, and to post in more recent topics and threads and not super old ones.

Offline JohnnytheGreaser

• The leader of the greaser clique
  • I HATE PREPS (not really)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2012, 11:24:00 AM »
lol i just like helping people so i didn't know that. lol

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2012, 11:26:57 AM »
No helping him now, he never comes onto this site. That's why your post was removed, if you post in a topic which has not been posted in for awhile it should be for a good reason. Not a pointless one. Because like I said, this question is 3 years old and the guy is long gone.