News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Bully 2 Wishlist  (Read 64982 times)

Offline Hopking

• View Profile
Bully 2 Wishlist
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2009, 09:17:55 PM »
Quote from: Mercury;67502
Maybe we can add some "life stats" too :

- The hunger : If you don't eat sometimes, you'll fall K.O. on the ground.
- The hygiene : If you don't take a shower sometimes, you'll stink and the girls won't kiss you.
- The need to pee : If you don't reach the toilets in time, you'll pee your pants and the others students will be laughing at you.

Do you think it's a good idea ?

YEA =P, but the ability to store food in ur inventory, also, it'd be a bit like the sims, i want bully, not sims >=P

Offline GSFTW

• View Profile
Bully 2 Wishlist
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2009, 12:05:22 AM »
Well, what i really want is bully 2 to be made, and the return of gary. YES! gary must be in it. infact, being gary would be amazing O__O

Offline JohnyBoy612

• View Profile
Bully 2 Wishlist
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2009, 01:56:21 AM »
also go to Juvy and try busting out

Offline Mercury

• Bullworth Official Steroids Dealer
  • Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
Bully 2 Wishlist
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2009, 03:49:31 PM »
I think it could be more options in class :

Throw paper aeroplanes, cheat to have some answers...

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
Bully 2 Wishlist
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2009, 09:31:22 PM »
I would like it to be much like before. I don't want a drastic change. I just want a load of new missions, new weapons, new characters and some new added features. I would want to be able to upgrade my scooter and go-cart in the auto shop. I would want to be able to make new things on my chemistry set and old things as well, such as the volcano 4000. I would want some more classes definitely. all with a NEW story line, continuing from the first bully though. that would be great. Jimmy Hopkins has a "situation" of some sort where he ends up with an extended stay at Bullworth Academy! Now he must once again survive the horror there but he will be prepared this time! what he won't expect is the new recruits who are arriving. just picture that! I would be buying the first copy of that!
« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 09:35:03 PM by cobra elite »

Offline tedtheman

• View Profile
Bully 2 Wishlist
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2009, 03:34:17 PM »
i want more pranks, areas     more cliques chapters

to go threw jimmys life
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 03:39:02 PM by tedtheman »

Offline Mercury

• Bullworth Official Steroids Dealer
  • Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
AI
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2009, 12:35:13 PM »
Yeah, that's right, a better AI wouldn't be too much ! :fist3:

Offline Hitman3000

• View Profile
Bully 2 Wishlist
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2009, 04:58:23 PM »
Quote from: the punisher;63774
sorry if i'm bringing back a dead topic got some ideas

weapons
peashooter
water pistol
paintball gun
rubber band ball launcher

punishments
i would like to see different types of punishments like
writing lines on the blackboard,
washing the floor,
painting over graffiti
and so on
cutting the grass became boring after a while

pranks
whoopie cushions
put a pin on the teachers chair
hang kids off the pegs in the cloakroom
put chewing gum on students shoes so they can't escape when you are beating them up

other ideas
at christmas you should get a candy cane launcher
at halloween you should be able to steal childrens candy
have a larger viewing window when viewing pictures you've taken the viewing window in bully 1 was too small
for my liking
i would like to shove little kids into lockers i wanted to do that to pedro and sheldon and was annoyed when i couldnt
i would also like to dunk little kids in the toilets
female prefects
a harder final boss fight gary was too easy
at the end of each school day parents should pick up their kids from school
keep the arcade games from the first game consumo is my favourite
the game should be called bully 2 none of this canis canim edit nonsense
there should an option to change the clock display to what its like in GTA i hate the clock in bully
bully kids into giving you money
russell and zoe should be in bully 2
when you finish the game there should be no more curfew
throw cans to distract prefects while you sneak past
infinite ammo

new classes
computer class the in-game internet could be accessed from here and the computer in jimmy's room

classes that shouldn't return
auto shop hated that

holiday events
st patrick's day
april fools day
christmas
halloween

minigames
chess
pinball
table tennis

edit more ideas

in the pause menu there should be an option to turn off the prefects which would remove them from the map
so i could cause as much mayhem as possible without being caught if thats not possible then a cheat
to make the prefects stupid

instead of just drawing pictures in art class there should be more variety in the lessons
drawing in one lesson modelling clay in the next lesson and so on

after the main game has been completed there should still be lockers that can be broken into

stuff that can be thrown at prefects and other students
toilet paper
rocks
pencils
rubbers

at the end of the game you should be given a report card showing you how well you did in the various classes

the ability to start rumors and tell tales on other kids

the swimming pool in the gym should have water in it the pool in bully 1 was always empty which i think is stupid

weapons
hockey sticks
pool cue
more ammo for the slingshot water balloons fruit and bricks
snowball launcher

pranks
put a bag of mice in the girls dorm
flood the toilets
make prank phone calls
tying students shoelaces together

shops
a joke shop
a videogame store
a pet shop where you can buy the mice to put in the girls dorm snakes can be bought here

rival schools

there should be a mission where the posh kids have a frat party and then go on a rampage destroying everything
drink beer and harass the old guy living behind the bus if the aliens send him back

more types of students
emos foreign exchange students

a more difficult game but not too difficult that you'll be tearing your hair out bully 1 was too easy

if the camera returns in bully 2 then there should be an option to save the pics to a usb storage device
then jimmy can upload them to the laptop in his room the camera in bully 1 annoyed me there was only room
for 15 pics.

jimmy can upload the pics he takes on his camera to the in-game internet to the website http://www.embarassyourfellowstudent.com
edit the above link isn't a link to an existing website the website is made up i didn't know it would do that

various types of weather
hailstones ice and wind

the tv in jimmy's dorm should have tv programs on it

classes that shouldn't be in the game
maths  

the school should have an indoor ice rink

other classes
music learn how to play an instrument of your choice i can picture playing a saxophone

there should be a prom worked into the story the nerds will be at the prom but they won't have dates

at the the prom you can spike the punch

a flashlight if the prefects can have flashlights then so can jimmy

the ability to fart and burp like in GTA1

at the end of the school year you can get your picture taken

if kids can't get to the toilet on time they should wet themselves and cry while other students laugh at them

Dang man! Thats alot and there are alot of ideas but how would they fit all that info on one disc?

Offline MickerMacker

• View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/gtano1fanmighty
Bully 2 Wishlist
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2009, 08:52:41 PM »
Thanks For Your Suggestions As I Created This Theard
heres Another Bully 2 wishes
Have Jimmy In An College
And Bring Back gary

Offline JessiLikesRainbows

• View Profile
Bully 2 Wishlist
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2009, 07:20:46 PM »
I would love to see Jimmy's bisexuality become part of the storyline. ^^
More missions for Halloween and Christmas.
More holidays!
Like other people said, a create-a-character option could be cool, too!

That's all I have. There have been so many awesome things suggested already!

Offline Bully-Freak

• Addicted.
    • View Profile
Bully 2 Wishlist
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2009, 01:21:43 PM »
A drivers ed class that you can pass and go buy your own car in bullworth with whatever money you have like in real life.Sorry if im going too GTA but I just like to drive cars.

Offline Levarr

• View Profile
Bully 2 Wishlist
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2009, 04:38:10 PM »
My wishlist:

Still playing Jimmy (or gary)
Same cliques and students but a few new ones like: Emos or goths...
More activities to do in bullworth.
More clothes.
Optional: Better graphics, appearence on PS3 and XBOX 360 or maybe PSP it would be cool portable bully. :)

Offline BullyNr○1

• View Profile
Bully 2 Wishlist
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2009, 06:02:50 PM »
I would like to access every room in the game that would be great
and able to hit on older women x!x
what would be nice too is to break into a car ( and ride everyone over in your way)
xD

Offline Levarr

• View Profile
Bully 2 Wishlist
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2009, 06:36:50 PM »
Well some guys are saying driving cars.. its good idea for me but i would be good if you only can buy cars (or already own one at begining) and u can tunne it but not steal em because its a bit unrealistic: 15,16 years old kid steals car ._.

Offline JessiLikesRainbows

• View Profile
Bully 2 Wishlist
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2009, 04:13:09 AM »
My bro and I were brainstorming today and we came up with some more ideas:

-There should be one new kid added to each clique.
--A new girl added to the Nerds. I think she should be super-hot, but still totally Nerdy!
--A new girl added to the Jocks. Maybe a super-butch, football-playing, bull-dyke that hits on Mandy and is considered "just one of the guys" by the rest of the team.
--A new leader for the Preps. Since Derby is probably a Senior and is graduated, a Freshman comes to Bullworth and proves to the rest of them that hes tough enough and badass enough to lead them.
--A new girl added to the Greasers. Someone that Lola can fight with constantly and have a whore-off with XD
--A new person added the the Bullys. We couldn't really decided if it should be a boy or a girl. The first female Bully could be interesting, but we've already added so many girls that I don't want to get repetitive.

-Have only one new clique: The Emo/Vampire clique. Kids are so emotional in high school, lol! Plus we all know how popular "Twilight" has gotten...
--Have three all ready existing characters join the Emo/Vamp clique because they're so insecure and feel like these are the only people who would understand them. We were thinking it should be Earnest (since being let down by Gary was probably the last straw for him), Tad (since his daddy beats him), and Constantinos (since no one likes his 'cause hes an effing douchebag).
--The other two clique characters could be new kids - a black guy and a girl.

-Petey should have a temporary love interest!
--Petey needs to date someone for a short time. DEFINITELY A GUY. I don't know who, but Petey needs a boyfriend!

-Have a little lesbianism.
--Let's see, there's Trent and Kirby's movie date, Cornelius' role as Juliet in the school play, Petey's pink shirt and suggestion that Jimmy becomes a male stipper, Troy's more than friendly comments about Russell, the occasional gay Townie couples, and Jimmy's ability to kiss six guys in the game. There's all this gayness, but where's the lesbianism? Even just a little? Honestly, it doesn't make sense to me.
--Personally, I'd love to see a mission similar to "Movie Tickets" where you briefly see a lesbian couple out on a date. Maybe Angie and Christy? Pinky and Mandy? How about Lola and Pinky? (HOT)

-The return of Gary!
--Here's how I see the return of Gary: Since he got expelled he got sent to Happy Volts. But over the summer he got "better" enough to get out and move on with his life. So for the first couple chapters in the game you wouldn't see him since he wouldn't be in school (he'd probably be home-schooled now). The first time you'd see him would be in the chapter where you finally get to go into town. I think Jimmy should have a short re-introduction with Gary before doing a mission (not nesessarly a mission for Gary) where you see him very passive and almost vegetable-like because of all the meds he's on.
--Then at some point in the game you find Gary in an ally somewhere freaking out and extremely desperate because he lost a couple bottles of meds and is so addicted to them that he begs you for your help, almost on the verge of tears. Jimmy, being the good guy that he is, helps him out despite the fact that they hate each other.
--After that point, I'm not sure how Gary should be involved in the story. Maybe he and Jimmy can't find his meds so he turns into a total phsyco again from being off them? IDK.

There you go. We'll probably come up with some more ideas later.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2010, 02:50:34 AM by JessiLikesRainbows »