News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Karen's Teddy bear adventures!  (Read 3561 times)

Offline Jimmette

• "Do you agree that Alberto Moreno looks like a cross between Steven Gerrard and Xabi Alonso."- Jordan Henderson
  • Here lies Scout he ran fast, and died a virgin
    • View Profile
Karen's Teddy bear adventures!
« on: August 17, 2012, 12:19:51 PM »
Hello guys I thought I should do this because it would be a amazing, if you got any story request's ask me I don't bite all right story time (Extra notices) Genre: Humor that's it :)
I was laying in Karen's dorm room waiting for her to get back from her classes at Bullworth, I was sitting at the end of the bed staring out the window; Karen doesn't know I'm real I'm just a teddy bear for her to hug well she thought wrong, I heard the school bell ring I quickly checked the clock in the room it was 3:30 PM school is over, I smirked it was time for Karen to come over that is if she isn't hanging around with her stupid friends Melody or Gloria I wanted to go to the beach! I saw Karen come back it was time, "come on teddy let's go to the beach!" Karen said to me, I secretly smiled. She was hugging me tightly, I hugged her back.

We arrived at Bullworth Vale by the beach, I saw one of the boys in wear the white polo shirts "Karen why did you bring your teddy to the beach?!" He shouted, Karen replied "I just wanted to bring it Wade, why you shouting at me!" Before Karen could react, Wade stole Karen's teddy, Karen was shouting and yelling at Wade but he just ran under the pier bridge on the beach.

(Karen's POV)
I cried "why me?!" She shouted, I saw Jimmy walking my way "Jim help me! Wade stole my teddy, yes mine!" I yelled at Jimmy worryingly, Jimmy saw me cry "I can help where is it?" He asked, I pointed on the beach "be careful Jimmy!" Karen shouted.

(Teddy's POV)
I wish I could slap Wade in the face right now! He was trying to pull my eye out! Gross it really hurt I saw that new kid run over "hey what are you doing with Karen's teddy bear?!" Wade evilly smirked "nothing Jim boy," he replied. Jimmy just punched him in the face I fell on the ground, the new guy won and picked me up and ran over to the path, he gave me back to my owner Karen, "thanks Jimmy!" Karen said happily, she gave him 10$ we went home, "I'm never taking you out again!" Karen said to me, I cried.

:laugh: This is not a serious story I was just thinking of doing a humor story, so if you got a story request feel free to tell me, peace out! :-* 

Offline MikerBarba

• Cold as winter ice, this is your paradise?
    • View Profile
Re: Karen's Teddy bear adventures!
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2012, 03:46:37 PM »
I LOVE IT, nice work!  :a-cheer:

you should do a story about what happened to the punks in bullworth... like...
ummm that they were friends of the greasers last year until they got expelled for some reason :D

Offline Jimmette

• "Do you agree that Alberto Moreno looks like a cross between Steven Gerrard and Xabi Alonso."- Jordan Henderson
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2012, 04:13:33 PM »
Thanks I might do that, I already know my next story. ;D

Offline MikerBarba

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2012, 04:14:28 PM »
welcome, and cool :D

Offline Jimmette

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2012, 04:21:55 PM »
I'll tell you who it's about; Algie! :wub:

Offline MikerBarba

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2012, 04:52:27 PM »
Yaaaaay!

Offline Jimmette

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2012, 04:56:25 PM »
Woo! Nerds rule! ;D

Offline MikerBarba

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2012, 04:56:45 PM »
Here's a Pic, i saw you guys at Bullworth Main Gate..

Sheldon is Jealous! : 3

Offline Jimmette

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2012, 05:11:14 PM »
Woo Algie! :wub: Sheldon no need to get jealous..Oh no he's gonna tell Dr. Crabblesnitch. :-* Snap I'm hiding, you see me, no you don't! :ninja:

Offline MikerBarba

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2012, 05:46:03 PM »
Dr. Crabblesnitch things he will, but i know he wont  :neen:

Offline MikerBarba

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2012, 05:50:47 PM »
"you see me, no you don't!" + "Dr. Crabblesnitch things he will, but i know he wont" = powerfull ryhme
:D