News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Some ideas to Bully 2  (Read 16892 times)

Offline Elyson

• That's me, inside the Bullworth Academy's world.
    • View Profile
Some ideas to Bully 2
« on: February 26, 2011, 04:58:31 PM »
First, Congratulations because this is a cool forum.
Hey, my name is Elyson, I'm from Brazil, and I'm new to the forum. Sorry if it contains any English mistakes.
Here is some of my ideas about Bully 2, remember it's only my ideas so don't need be rude. I'm so excited about Bully 2! The first one is my favorite game. Some reasons is because you're a teen and you have access to a school.

- A locker to you save any collectibles (balls, books, ruler, apple and until photos) wouldn't it be amazing? haha
- A full pool, swimming class
- Surf and to dive action
- A specific skate area, There is a kind of skate area in GTA SA (BMX) but there isn't skates. ._.'
- Prom, come on it would be amazing, it's necessary more girls.
- A kind of cliques space in boys dorm, you can join of one if your respect is enough
- A mascot, to interact with dogs, play Frisbee with it ( I love the errand to guide a dog back to your owner haha)
- More students. More students could be added after because Bullworth Academy wasn't good in students/parents' mind or because the Academy was in her first years.
- To sit on sofa, street's bench or in any place
- Intensive classes or/and Intensive music class (to own any instrument, guitar in preference) Just sit and play guitar in the beach
- More loyal friends, to ride bike, please a little luau on beach! with bonfire and marshmallow haha (Ok, it doesn't need marshmallows)
- A trip on summer vacation, camping with students

Is there any mod that could do anything above?

Specially, Is there any way or any mod that could 'fill' the pool or save objects (books, ball) in a place? Is there a Jimmy's locker?

More three doubts:
Can Jimmy holds a hand of a girl like the Christy's errands on PC? Can Jimmy walk slowly on PC?

If yes for one of questions, how to?

Sorry for many questions.
God bless you!
« Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 08:17:09 PM by Elyson »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Re: Some ideas to Bully 2
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2011, 05:15:00 PM »
Well, Welcome there, Elyson !

I like a lot of your ideas there, especially the one about the swimming pool.  I mean really, somebody missed the boat on that one, didn't they ?  Why put a pool in the game if it don't get used ?  About as dumb as the Carousel over at the Carnival.

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2011, 08:24:28 PM »
I too have been thinking about a way to stash things. A locker really fits. I like that. Or maybe somewhere in the dorm room if not a locker.

Offline Elyson

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2011, 09:29:25 PM »
Thank you, and thank you for reply, Chuck!
Maybe these facts (empty pool, Carousel) serve to existing legends or for us imagine a history but anyway, I still want a full pool haha :P
-
Talking about legends, on a site like facebook (the name of this site is "Orkut") we have a Brazilian community about Bully (23.837 members) there is these legends or trivia:

- Mr. Galloway's liquor box in BlueSkies
- Dog food in Academy kitchen
- Abandoned train tracks in a cave close to school
- Human bones in Block C (jump two times to have access to Block C)
- Broken elevator at School basement
- 'BADCOP' in cop cars
- Strange noises like chainsaw and hammers in station gas Oil Spill (Bullworth town) from midnight; Party noises in a hotel close to greasers clubhouse; Noise of beating close to Greasers Hangout and Motel In and Out, it sounds like a woman shouting and a kid crying and noises of slaps and punches.

I have not checked all.

(Oh, there is another community in this site named: "Bully 2: O grande sonho..." (Bully 2: Our big dream...) that has 5.138 members! )

Offline Dave

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2011, 11:57:28 PM »
A locker to you save any collectibles (balls, books, ruler, apple and until photos) wouldn't it be amazing? haha

This is probably one of the biggest things I'm hoping for. I mean, Jimmy can have his own dorm room. Why can't he get his own locker too?!

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2011, 12:13:57 AM »
I think the whole thing would have to be changed to accommodate that, maybe a separate inventory screen aka Resident Evil as to which to 'carry' things or 'store' things, including the storage and carrying ammo for your weapons.

Offline Elyson

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2011, 12:26:53 AM »
I imagined the locker inventory like the graphic of biology class (a cartoon) and you have to fit the objects in certain space in locker, you have to organize if you want more objects. A ruler in horizontal a book in vertical...

Mike_W

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2011, 12:28:41 AM »
Welcome Elyson, I do believe Jimmy should have a place to keep various items. What about the sledgehammer, or the pirate sword? These are items that Jimmy unfortunately loses because he can't keep them anywhere.

Offline Elyson

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2011, 12:38:34 AM »
Thank you Mike_W!
I really want to keep my items together. My favorite items would be in only one place and saved (yes, I'd want it be saved before the loadings too).
Jimmy could take his book and go to his class.
What can I say about the umbrella? It's a amazing object and you can't find every time.

Offline Dave

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2011, 12:39:32 AM »
Oh I like the idea of arranging them (Biology style) haha.

Oh, and welcome to the site btw!

Offline Elyson

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2011, 12:48:36 AM »
Thank you Dave K!
Biology Style [All votes] Just kidding! :p

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2011, 07:23:12 AM »
Even if there is a Bully 2, I doubt their present arrangment will change.  Having played through the RE series for years, I just got spoiled with having 'save trunks' to stash my stuff in. One of my other fave games, Martian Gothic, had 'storage lockers' to put extra stuff, though unlike RE, it didn't transfer to other places. 

Offline mattroks101

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2011, 08:48:44 PM »
- A full pool, swimming class

I think the reason they left that out was so you couldn't drown anyone. But then again the have the beach so what do I know.

It would be really fun if other people took damage when falling. I don't know how many times I've thrown someone into that pool with no damage done to them. Might make things a little more balanced.

Mike_W

« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2011, 09:12:04 PM »
It actually does do damage, quite a bit actually.

Offline mattroks101

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2011, 09:19:23 PM »
It actually does do damage, quite a bit actually.

Never worked for me. That's funny. You talking PS2 version?