News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Bully 2 updates  (Read 6762 times)

Offline Brett

• Cartman Zombie
  • I Pwn noobs for a Living
    • View Profile
Bully 2 updates
« on: February 14, 2011, 07:49:59 PM »
Hey guys,
On this Discussion, Lets add every clue about bully 2 coming out. Like,Everytime you get an email from R* or Shawn Lee about  bully 2, add it here.

Offline ElementGold

• gAMER gIRL
  • <3...Love lasts but a moment...<3
    • View Profile
    • Gamer Girlz BLOG
Re: Bully 2 updates
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2011, 02:29:28 AM »
Well, I see there have not been very many updates on here...one of the main things going on around the web (and around this particular forum) is that 'supposedly' that little 'slip' from Shawn Lee was nothing more than a misquote and that there will be NO Bully 2...

But before you start freaking out...the link that shows the conversation is asome type of e-mail and/or web-chat that someone put together as a picture. There is no way to be sure that it is REALLY a conversation with the 'real' Shawn Lee...ALSO, if there was something said about a misquote, I'm sure that they would have already had an interview with the composer to confirm all of this.

So at this point we are still in a limbo about the whole thing...we do not know what is going on and there are no other updates. I'd say have someone start looking for possible pictures and/or snapshots on the web and see what we come up with?

Mike_W

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2011, 09:47:11 AM »
I'm still going to give it until the end of this year and that's it. If by December nothing is known, I'll just assume it was a load of shit.

Offline Crazy Snake

• Son of Solid Snake
  • Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Ninja Reverse Ninja Reverse
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2011, 05:02:05 PM »
Personally I wouldn't announce it until I get the game in development out of the way.

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2011, 05:50:54 PM »
The only Bully 2 news that's been out is the Shawn Lee "slip" and the rumors that developed from it. Nothing solid has been found yet.

Offline xRussel_Smashx

• VOCAL CORD!!! OUT!!! -Russel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2011, 09:51:00 PM »
I emailed Shawn Lee about Bully 2 and if he was doing the game. he said He did not hear anything about the game and is not sure when its coming out. He said when he confirmed Bully 2 back in 2009, he miquoted, meaning he accidently said a games on the way thats not even being worked on yet.

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2011, 09:54:27 PM »
I don't know if I should believe he "misquoted" or if he's just saying he misquoted to cover his ass.

Offline xRussel_Smashx

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2011, 11:27:48 PM »
got A pont there. maybe he did do that or hes not the one working on the soundtrack this time idk i'm just guessing, no ones heard one thing about the game in A while. And i'm almost sure they'll have a trailer to show us soon or somthing

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2011, 11:35:22 PM »
I still hold hope. I want to see this game. I'm not dropping it just yet. I want to see what happens after R* finishes some of the other projects they're working on.

I have hope for Atomic Games as well. I really want to see them get that game going.

Offline xRussel_Smashx

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2011, 11:48:08 PM »
Yea I do know that they NEED to get max payne 3 out by the end of this year, Rockstar new England might be working on the game since its been said there working on a secret project and they were the ones that made Bully Scholorship edition. This is just a guess though but its likely to happen

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2011, 11:52:42 PM »
Max Payne 3 needs to come out and Agent is still in development.

Offline xRussel_Smashx

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2011, 12:02:38 AM »
Yea I wanna make A youtube video probably A machinima live commentary about Bully 2 and why its taking so long so I can spread the word on it but it'll take A while. I wanna get one of those HD PVRs and record A game of GTAIV and talk about some of the Bully 2 related things that have been going on. i have heard and know somethings that might lead to the game getting A sequal and why people think it won't happen