News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: If you really want to see Bully 2 than read this, I have a plan.  (Read 7726 times)

Offline Mercury

• Bullworth Official Steroids Dealer
  • Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
Re: If you really want to see Bully 2 than read this, I have a plan.
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2010, 04:19:00 AM »
They had forums, but this is an old game, although there are a lot of people still playing it even today... The point is, you have to be registered with your code to get access to the forum !

Offline T-Bone

• The Chief of Police
  • I Need A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2010, 10:41:28 PM »
Would they have the code inside or on the box? I'm guessing inside but you can probably go to a video store or something and look inside the case and check for a code.

Offline Repo Man

• View Profile
    • Google
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2010, 10:57:00 AM »
Well, at least your mail has something to do with what you asked. I bought the game Joint Operations last week, best war game if you ask me, and installed it. As I wanted to play online, I registered on the site with the code that was on the game box. But the site told me this was a hacked code, I was a motherfuckin' pirat and they will send my IP address to the FBI. I got a bit scared and sent an e-mail to Novalogic explaining what the shit was all about... They returned me a fuckin' stupid e-mail, telling me to stay tuned about the new games and all that shit... But nothin' about my game ! Damn I hate them.

Well, what can I say? Izvini.

Offline Brett

• Cartman Zombie
  • I Pwn noobs for a Living
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2011, 06:18:41 PM »
I have to, give it time Rockstar will eventually announce it. I know we want it now but it just ain't going to happen.

Yea, Plus their working on a few games now already