News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Teleport mod  (Read 18549 times)

Offline mattie1304

• Pass me the colour wheel...
  • Now it appears that I'm a soopa doopa staba whoopa
    • View Profile
Re: Teleport mod
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2013, 04:59:01 PM »
Not working for me. The loading screen never ends.

What are you doing exactly?

I recommend you to use a clean scripts.img otherwise there may be some kind of "conflict".
I'm using an unmodified scripts file. I open the Scripts.IMG file and find arcrace1.lur file. I backed-up the file and used the "replace" feature to replace it with the downloaded file. I then enter the game and start up the driving game (The one in the boy's dorm). It gets stuck on the loading screen.

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2013, 05:07:36 PM »
If I remember correctly the teleport mod script is bigger than the one from ArcRace1, so you shouldn't be able to just replace it.
Instead of using the "replace" feature, delete ArcRace1 and add the one I made.

Offline mattie1304

• Pass me the colour wheel...
  • Now it appears that I'm a soopa doopa staba whoopa
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2013, 05:12:56 PM »
If I remember correctly the teleport mod script is bigger than the one from ArcRace1, so you shouldn't be able to just replace it.
Instead of using the "replace" feature, delete ArcRace1 and add the one I made.
Ah, okay. I fixed it myself. I just needed to take the script files out of the scripts folder, delete arcrace1.lur and add your mod, then put it back into the scripts folder. It wouldn't let me delete arcrace.lur before!

Offline darbyharrington123

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2014, 03:11:32 PM »
hey! good mod but do u think that you could add the school rooftop?

Offline GaryHarrington

• A Guy Who Likes Open World and FPS Games
  • Just Love Bully and GTA ...Nothing Interested
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2014, 06:33:17 PM »
Btw how much time you will take to make the new update? :D

I may release the next update in July.

Nice work man, you are awesome! =) I wonder if some day i can be awesome like you or other awesome modders. Oh and i have a question so with this mod i dont need trigger to make Jimmy gains the access to hidden interiors?

The trigger method unlocks all the doors but you have to start a new game to use it. Maybe, if possible, I will create a lua script that unlocks all the doors just to make things more realistic and not just teleport to that place.

What I did was to create some sort of "interiors menu" where you can choose one and go directly there.

Yeah if i continue some door just open

Offline The CeSSaRR

• Don't messing me!
  • You're messing with the wrong mascot!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2014, 05:30:53 AM »
Very good job bro.Thanks

Offline johnny1248

• ''Ain't no making a fool of Johnny Vincent''
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2014, 01:04:10 PM »
This mod doesn't work for me i deleted the old arcrace1.lur file and i put the modded one and it still plays the minigame instead.Will someone try it to release the mod with the scripts img and dir files please

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2014, 07:22:52 PM »
This mod doesn't work for me i deleted the old arcrace1.lur file and i put the modded one and it still plays the minigame instead.Will someone try it to release the mod with the scripts img and dir files please

I'm on my vacations right now so I can't upload the script with the lur file inside at the momment. Ask another user if they can do it for you.(Wrote this from my cellphone)

Btw I'm going to update the mod so you can visit not only all the interiors, but also all the exteriors.

The school rooftop is only available in the final showdown and I don't know how ti enable it. I will try to add it anyway for the next version.

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2014, 02:27:02 AM »
If I recall correctly, the funhouse along with the trailer ended up crashing my game.

Offline Unknownsoldier

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2014, 09:31:54 PM »
I don't know how to use Moon:(
LUA means Moon, but this is a different lua lol xD

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
  • Just a dood doing dood things.
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2014, 01:23:54 AM »

I'm on my vacations right now so I can't upload the script with the lur file inside at the momment. Ask another user if they can do it for you.(Wrote this from my cellphone)

Btw I'm going to update the mod so you can visit not only all the interiors, but also all the exteriors.

The school rooftop is only available in the final showdown and I don't know how ti enable it. I will try to add it anyway for the next version.

The school rooftop is a god damn headache to load.
I had the final showdown script and tried to load it for an hour but failed jimmy fell off the world over 20 times.