News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Gay couples?  (Read 5397 times)

Offline Binky

• Your friendly neighborhood perverted boy lady man thing >:D
    • View Profile
Re: Gay couples?
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2012, 04:23:48 AM »
I think they should have advanced on gay dates & couples (such as Trent & Kirby), making them slightly more obvious and 'known'.
What I'm basically trying to say is that they shouldn't have made the teenagers 'ashamed' of being gay. They should've have had teenage boys and girls holding hands/kissing/dating, so it seemed more normal.
Well with Trent and Kirby, I feel it has to do with their respected cliques. Seriously, if you were a part of an all male group of tough bullies/jocks, would you want them to know you swing that way? You'd probably be disowned. And maybe beat up. Just like real life.

As for boys holding hands with other dudes... I would think this would just apply to the bisexual guys, since it'd be weird if like, Gordon was holding hands with Omar or something

Oh don't get me wrong, it would be just for gays & bi's, because otherwise it would make Bullworth look like some kind of swingers orgi :p although it almost is

And about the cliques part... Hmm I can understand that. But I still think they should have advanced on it. This is going to sound like a bag of balls Maybe the beating of gay members and disowning would show people how horrible it is?
But if they made some people in bullworth comfortable with gays, that would have been good.
Idk I'm just too nice

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2012, 04:31:44 AM »
I think they should have advanced on gay dates & couples (such as Trent & Kirby), making them slightly more obvious and 'known'.
What I'm basically trying to say is that they shouldn't have made the teenagers 'ashamed' of being gay. They should've have had teenage boys and girls holding hands/kissing/dating, so it seemed more normal.
Well with Trent and Kirby, I feel it has to do with their respected cliques. Seriously, if you were a part of an all male group of tough bullies/jocks, would you want them to know you swing that way? You'd probably be disowned. And maybe beat up. Just like real life.

As for boys holding hands with other dudes... I would think this would just apply to the bisexual guys, since it'd be weird if like, Gordon was holding hands with Omar or something

Oh don't get me wrong, it would be just for gays & bi's, because otherwise it would make Bullworth look like some kind of swingers orgi :p although it almost is

And about the cliques part... Hmm I can understand that. But I still think they should have advanced on it. This is going to sound like a bag of balls Maybe the beating of gay members and disowning would show people how horrible it is?
But if they made some people in bullworth comfortable with gays, that would have been good.
Idk I'm just too nice

Yeah it would have been better if they were more open.
Altough Bob was probably the only one open about being gay.
But maybe through game limits he can be seen kissing girls (perhaps one of more reasons why they removed him).

If R* had taken the time to make bisexuals and gays (Bob) and made them able to hold hands it would be more "realistic" considering the fact that they're open to Jimmy about their sexuality even though he has only been there a few days (if you're quick with missions).
The only lesbian in the game (that I know of) is the chick who owns the clothing/hair shop in the old ugly town (greasers).

Offline Binky

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2012, 05:05:36 AM »
Yeah and another thing I sound like a raving moody bitch
They hardly ever have lesbians in games unless it's some kinky ass game about threesomes or something.
Idk lesbians are used for the wrong reasons.

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2012, 05:57:51 AM »
Yeah and another thing I sound like a raving moody bitch
They hardly ever have lesbians in games unless it's some kinky ass game about threesomes or something.
Idk lesbians are used for the wrong reasons.

I know what you mean.
But R* games have a way of making different types of people look bad.
However, I do hope they make it more gay-friendly in Bully 2.
I don't mean like rainbows on the cover of the game box, I mean more like casual people of same gender holding hands.

Offline Binky

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2012, 11:30:12 AM »
Heh lol