News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Could bully MP help community?  (Read 2809 times)

Offline Bellic19

• View Profile
Could bully MP help community?
« on: March 08, 2016, 10:55:02 AM »
I apologise if this is in the wrong section as i didn't kno where to put it

Now, first of, I'm not saying the community is dead, far from it. What I AM saying tho is that when bully MP comes out, which I trust it will before too long, could it bring back old members and stuff? I feel that, even tho I would love bully 2, it probably won't happen after so many years. We were all hoping that this forum and the entire bully community would flourish and get back to the way it was after the first game was just released. But do you think that bully MP could do this? It would allow us all to play this game we all love together. There could even be a BB server. So do you think that bully MP will do this?

Offline Bully_Lover13

• View Profile
Re: Could bully MP help community?
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2016, 04:25:22 AM »
I guess it's the correct section.

Now, first of, I'm not saying the community is dead, far from it.
It's really close to being dead. No one really mods actively anymore and there are just a random bunch of useless threads.

What I AM saying tho is that when bully MP comes out, which I trust it will before too long, could it bring back old members and stuff?
Maybe, let's see how the Multiplayer turns out.

Offline Bellic19

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2016, 05:26:38 AM »
I guess it's the correct section.

Now, first of, I'm not saying the community is dead, far from it.
It's really close to being dead. No one really mods actively anymore and there are just a random bunch of useless threads.

What I AM saying tho is that when bully MP comes out, which I trust it will before too long, could it bring back old members and stuff?
Maybe, let's see how MP turns out.
Remember m8, this is NOT just a modding community and just because modding isn't at its best, doesn't mean that the COMMUNITY isn't good, it just means that the modding community is having problems

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2016, 03:35:25 PM »
The modding community is still alive. It doesn't need to be like Grand Theft Auto's to be considered alive either. There are still people actively modding, and as long as that is the case, it will never be dead. In fact just recently I've noticed a few new members joining and asking questions about modding.

I think Bully MP has the potential to do this seeing that Bully-Board's current highest amount of members online at once was achieved through people looking at the Bully MP topic. We'll see if the devs decide to promote Bully-Board or their own forums/site though.