News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: The mods i am working on  (Read 1836 times)

Offline Bellic19

• View Profile
The mods i am working on
« on: March 27, 2014, 03:36:00 AM »
Here is a list of the mods I am working on

Key: red-not started
        orange-only starting
        blue- about halfway
        green- almost done

WWII mod V2- V2 of my WW mod that has experienced a lot of problems.
                          Detective mod- a mod based on LA Noire. Missions by c00ld0c26 and skins by walter20210
                          Minecraft mod- mostly new skins to make everything and everyone to look like they are from minecraft. However there are some basic missions where you do things like go to the nether
                          the little kid mod- this mod is a mod that simply shrinks all teens to look like little kids
                          anytime trainer- this is a trainer that allows you to stay up past 2pm and you wont get busted for trespassing or curfew                          
                          the simpsons mod- pretty self explanatory. Play as Homer, Marge, Lisa and Bart. All peds are edited to look like simpsons characters and missions are like the shows.
Ultra mod: You can do stuff lke switch character, change other peds models, get any weapon and a whole lot more
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 10:45:34 AM by gembo555 »

Offline WhenLifeGivesYouLemons

• xfire: 1emonthatsme
  • 波動バースト
    • View Profile
Re: The mods i am working on
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2014, 10:38:50 AM »
You work on mod?

I work on mod too