News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: I FOUND DARBY'S BOSS STYLE  (Read 27047 times)

Offline ArchDemon436

• King Of The School
  • One step means One chance
    • View Profile
Re: I FOUND DARBY'S BOSS STYLE
« Reply #60 on: August 29, 2011, 09:28:03 AM »
what for Jimmy no you don't need it

Offline InsanityGames

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 30, 2011, 04:49:04 AM »
Good news fix the Bryce thing Derby can block now outside :3

Offline ArchDemon436

• King Of The School
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 30, 2011, 04:57:25 AM »
hey you figured it out how did you do it

Offline ArchDemon436

• King Of The School
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 30, 2011, 07:22:57 AM »
InsanityGames have you tried using this yet /Global/DarbyAI......Act/AI/AI_DARBY_2_B.act don't if it will work but its worth a try

Offline InsanityGames

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 30, 2011, 07:48:35 AM »
already tested ^^

but we are not give up^^

Offline Carlosvc92

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 01, 2011, 10:56:30 PM »
To spawn the P_Bif.act you have to get P_Bif's AI script I don't know where to get it from but its some where. And @Steman trying to add your stats is a bit extreme to the ide.img because it only can be 488kb without a paste insert mod and delete code out the ide.img. Say for instance Global/Boss_Darby..Act/Anim/Boss_Darby.act. it has to have two 00 and one 2E's if you know what i'm talking about. But everthing in the Boxing Challenge is related. Jimmy's style is related to Derby's and P_Bif to Derby's style. But these are hard coded in the scripts.img and what I mean i that say for instance the Door Blockers code. You can get the yellow bars to spawn but you have to find the AI. To spawn the roof you go to the Trigger.img and modify the code.

So can you please tell me how to place entrance markers around the map, like I want to put one in front of the door of Auto Shop, one in front of every classroom, one in front of the observatory.

Offline PHbiftaylor

• "Im Gonna Beat The Poor Outta You"
    • View Profile
Re: I FOUND DARBYS BOSS STYLE
« Reply #66 on: September 03, 2011, 08:58:00 AM »
so i start helping i am a nice guy Awwww okay btw i upload derby now OAaahahsdoaifhoafjsjfagjagjojg

Rageomgwoot1337haxor

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CTG4QG1C the Ide ^-^
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TC0RNP1M Pedstats

and yes you need the pedstats then he blocks more and he dont stop fighting

ide didnt work.. but the pedstats work 100%

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~KNOWN BUGS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Derby Cant block if bryce is not in the same place, go to the boxing gym and he works ;)
No Evade if he try to evade he stand still and he try to fly ^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Post more Bugs please :3

if we fix him to evade i upload this again :)

ENJOY

Offline Bully1337

• Bully HAS to be one of the best games ever made...
  • I just thought I would put this useless text here
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 10, 2011, 02:07:41 PM »
IT DON'T WORK!!! I still have jimmy's and replaced both pedstats with the given in config-dat and DAT anyone help?

Offline Xavier the vampire

• Vampire is dark gift you really become vampire.
    • View Profile
    • www.youtube.com
« Reply #68 on: November 19, 2011, 10:27:26 AM »
Damn it I am waiting for Darby fighiting boss style! >:(

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #69 on: November 19, 2011, 11:31:19 AM »
If you want it then try to get it yourself. Otherwise wait.

Offline saurabhb47

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 19, 2011, 11:37:54 AM »
Im working to get his boss style... I was the one who found how to make him block anywhere in the game so Ill also try to find his dodge...

Offline UltimateGamer1

• BullyLeecher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 22, 2011, 12:08:38 AM »
To make a long story longer lol. Boss styles are ,eant for missions only and scripted probably in different codes or hex. Special scripted moves from boss missions cannot be done in free roam without modding a boss missions script. That's how gman123 modded his code in. He modifies the script and brings them to free roam, he maybe decompiled the files amd scripted then hiself.  The only problems with bringing them to free roam are, they wont speak,they wont interact,they will taunt but no voice,they will greet but no voice, and it will sometimes glitch or crash. AI's I found out are AI.act's meaning they are scripted mission actions not just boss styles. Like.when Derby rums up the steps om dishorable fight or hides behind the counter of the bar. Like when Russell Rawrs on R.I.T.H. Or like when Edgar runs away from Jimmy in show down at the plant. The boss styles are meant for missions only unless you can mod better than gman1223 which I think is true. Fman123 is inly human he's not a cpu. If we are able to mod these AI's  into free roam we can mod ful bosses to free roam. To chamge a file size yoy must create a text similiar to the ones that's there since the boss stats fit im perdectly that eams where close.Ands sorry I am on a phone bit any size over 500kb desteoy's the ide.

Offline Prosecute

• View Profile
    • NewDayStudios
« Reply #72 on: November 22, 2011, 05:11:24 AM »
hes right

Offline Rise

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 22, 2011, 08:19:58 AM »
To make a long story longer lol. Boss styles are ,eant for missions only and scripted probably in different codes or hex. Special scripted moves from boss missions cannot be done in free roam without modding a boss missions script. That's how gman123 modded his code in. He modifies the script and brings them to free roam, he maybe decompiled the files amd scripted then hiself.  The only problems with bringing them to free roam are, they wont speak,they wont interact,they will taunt but no voice,they will greet but no voice, and it will sometimes glitch or crash. AI's I found out are AI.act's meaning they are scripted mission actions not just boss styles. Like.when Derby rums up the steps om dishorable fight or hides behind the counter of the bar. Like when Russell Rawrs on R.I.T.H. Or like when Edgar runs away from Jimmy in show down at the plant. The boss styles are meant for missions only unless you can mod better than gman1223 which I think is true. Fman123 is inly human he's not a cpu. If we are able to mod these AI's  into free roam we can mod ful bosses to free roam. To chamge a file size yoy must create a text similiar to the ones that's there since the boss stats fit im perdectly that eams where close.Ands sorry I am on a phone bit any size over 500kb desteoy's the ide.
Nope.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 02:33:25 AM by Rise To Honor »

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 22, 2011, 08:30:50 AM »
It all centers around cracking the default.idb file.