News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Three questions  (Read 2349 times)

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
Three questions
« on: July 29, 2011, 06:24:05 PM »
First, how do you change a character's gender?

And two, how come the female townsfolk don't spawn as Bullies even though I changed their faction?

And finally, what's the value that determines whether a character can be grappled or not?

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • Hi
    • View Profile
Re: Three questions
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2011, 08:46:40 PM »
So, does anyone wanna help me with this?

Offline UltimateGamer1

• BullyLeecher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2011, 10:07:01 PM »
Lol I will tell you the basics. Go to the pedstats.dat file and look at the last few stats which might be 95.15.10. Look at Russell's stats and you'll find them at the end of his file. Doing this will stop the characters like Gary from being grappled and knocked down from any move. There is a glitch where the last kick Russell and the Mascot use can knock down a character completely you have to try it out.

Offline UltimateGamer1

• BullyLeecher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2011, 10:09:44 PM »
With the townsfolk you have to change there whole stats and spawn them as a Bully it must be like Davis or Russell's stats and you have to change the faction behind the stat which is BULLY if you already know okay but do a replace insert and it should work then take out the other stats.

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2011, 10:39:00 PM »
I know the second-last code in pedstats determines whether a person can be knocked down or not. 0 = can't be knocked down, and 1 = can be knocked down.

But the third last one (which is "stun resistance")? I haven't tried to change it, but I noticed Damon's stat is lower than Johnny's, and I know Damon's more resistant to grapples than Johnny. Not to mention, the Siamese twin's stat is at 50, and she can break all grapples right away.

As for the townsfolk, thanks, I'll try that right now.

But man this gender thing is annoying me. I just want to change Betty into a female.

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2011, 09:01:42 AM »
Success! I FINALLY changed Betty into a female.