News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Wii Iso Modding Tool  (Read 5588 times)

Offline WiiModder

• View Profile
Wii Iso Modding Tool
« on: December 21, 2011, 12:18:49 AM »
This tool will start the first process to mod Bully Iso files for Wii Trucha Signer .... http://www.mediafire.com/?m2ho2mxxzk2

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
Re: Wii Iso Modding Tool
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2011, 05:11:14 AM »
Thats cool, but Greenom already told us what to use, but well done putting a link up (I won't need to be downloading that though since I have it on PC and you can simply just open a file on the PC version) xD

Offline WiiModder

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2011, 10:15:27 AM »
O but I would like to bring some type of mod to the wii for bully.. Pc has alot but wii dont :(
care to help

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2011, 12:46:13 PM »
NOTE: This topic has been moved to the "Mod Releases" board.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 10:31:32 PM by King Cobra »

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2011, 01:20:29 PM »
O but I would like to bring some type of mod to the wii for bully.. Pc has alot but wii dont :(
care to help

A few modders here may be interested in possibly helping you with this. I personally have no interest whatsoever in covering modding the wii or any of the consoles due to no longer owning any consoles of any type (lost all mine earlier in the year in a house fire) so I will be personally sticking to the pc. Some mods for the pc version of bully sadly will not be fully compatible for the wii due to the wii and other consoles using a different game engine. I think the consoles used mainly renderware where the pc uses gamebryo.

But good job nontheless on helping get the wii modding started since this will just be another great thing to add to the community.