News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: The Bullworth Never Ending Story  (Read 335405 times)

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Re: The Bullworth Never Ending Story
« Reply #1170 on: November 08, 2014, 01:16:34 AM »
There was a knock at Pinky’s door.  Brooding and bored, she had been laying on the bed, trying to concoct another scheme.  She moved lazily off the bed and went to the door and opened it.

It was Bryce.  “You ready to go to the Carnival ?”

“Well, it’s about time”, Pinky pouted.  “I don’t like being stood up !”

“Something came up”, Bryce said shortly, without elaborating.  “Come on, let’s go.”

Pinky started to say something, then stopped.  The look on Bryce’s face was impassive, inscrutable.  And yet, there was an air of something....Unknown, Undecided.  She glanced at him for a few seconds, then turned away, going the the bureau and gathering up her small purse.  “All right...I’m ready.”

They left the Boar Inn in silence.  On the way over, Bryce stayed silent, despite Pinky’s attempts at conversation.  Going through the Tunnel, their footsteps echoed hollowly in the still summer air.  At the gate, Pinky was surprised to see that Bryce had a Pass.  Although it wasn’t unusual for Preps to have Season Passes to the Carnival, Pinky had never seen Bryce here before, now that she came to think of it.  He always was the most reclusive of all the Preps.

They saundered down the Midway.  Business was brisk, and the noise of the Carnival covered up the silence from Bryce.  They went to the various booths where Bryce racked up a bunch of tickets that could be redeemed at the Souvenir Tent.  Dorsey, Freeley, and Crystal were all busy at their respective posts, but Pinky noticed the Shooting Gallery was shuttered and locked down tight though.  A sign of the times, she supposed.

They even went over to the Freakshow Building, which used to freak Pinky out, wandering down the aisles, and seeing the old familiar faces of Alfred the Skeleton Man, Drew the Crazy Painted Man, Courtney the Last Mermaid, Delilah and Jezebel, the Siamese Sisters...Zeke and Lightning, the Fighting Midgets, were doing their thing in the ring while being cheered on by the Midget Brandy, and Bryce tarried somewhat while watching them. Pinky was somewhat amused to see Algie in his role as the Beardless Fat Man still, snuggling up to Paris the Bearded Fat Woman watching the flickering TV screen, neither paying the slightest attention to the onlookers.

Bryce finished things off by amassing a lot more tickets at the Hi-Striker, being egged on with a few comments by Crystal.  Cashing in their tickets at the Souvenir Tent, Pinky saw a new face behind the counter, a slim, bearded kid, who appeared to be Asian.  Bryce wound up getting a huge Teddy Bear for her, which she clutched onto tightly, since she was easily swayed by Presents. “It’s So Cute !”, she exclaimed.

On the long walk back through the Tunnel afterwards, Bryce was more relaxed, though he still appeared troubled.  Pinky felt he might open up now.  “Hey...Is there something wrong ?”

Bryce appeared hesitant, but finally said, “I...May have to go back to Harrington House.”

“What ever for ?”, Pinky asked.  “Did Tad apologize or something ?”

“Ha...Hardly”, Bryce said, then he proceeded to tell Pinky of the attack on Bif, the found Biker Hat left at the scene of the attack in the school the night before, and what he was sure would lead to a Prep-Greaser blowout in the very near future.  “Justin and Parker want to go back”, Bryce continued, “They think the future of all Preps at Bullworth are at stake, and they may be right.  If they do, I gotta go along and help defend them.”

“But why ?”, Pinky asked “Didn’t everyone sign Tony’s agreement thingy ?  There should be no need for a big battle !”

“It was signed, so I heard...Still didn’t keep somebody from bushwacking Bif, though”, Bryce said.  “I fear...Outnumbered, the Preps will go down.  Everybody has Weapons now, except...Us, Justin, Parker, Gord...Me.  We went to fight for that boy...You urged us to...And we get nothing while everyone else does.”

“I’m sure it was just an oversight”, Pinky told him.  “Maybe Tony just gave all your Weapons to Tad ?  I could talk to him about it....”

“Wouldn’t do any good, I’m afraid”, Bryce said sadly.  “If it was the Greasers who pulled off the attack last night, then nothing will stop them from coming after the rest of us.”

Now Pinky was the one who was silent, digesting the shocking news.  She certainly had no love lost for Bif, particularly not since the time he had tricked and seduced Christy, who she considered one of the few friends she had.  But what Bryce said held some truth...Weapons or not, the Preps were divided and weak.  It wouldn’t take much to destroy them to a level far lower than even the Nerds or Bullies.  Their status, already low, would be less than zero if they remained permanently fractured, as it had been increasingly apparent they would be.  And where did that leave her ?

They were out of the Tunnel now, and Bryce headed towards the steps to go to the Beach House, intent on checking up with the others.  Crossing the Beach, they could see Chad at the Beach House door, and soon discovered he came bearing an urgent offer from Tad.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: November 10, 2014, 12:23:12 AM »
Tony went to the Bullworth Police Station to try to find out more about why Hal was being run in.  The Greasers were up in arms at this sudden turn of events, telling Tony that the whole thing was bogus, as Hal had been with them all night, as they would attest to.  Tony told them he would find out what he could and get back to them, and they agreed to wait, as no Greaser wanted to even be around a Cop Station anyway.

That Hal had been taken to the main Bullworth Station, instead of the closer New Coventry Sub-Station, meant they intended to lock him up, and probably without bail for the time being.  After some resistance, Tony was finally allowed to talk with Chief O’Rourke, who told him there was nothing that could be done today, they would have to wait for the Hearing on Tuesday, when Judge Kasper got back into town. 

“Well....Why was Hal arrested for anyway ?”, Tony asked, “Is there some kind of evidence against him for the attack ?”

“Aye”, Chief O’Rourke told him, “But I can’t reveal just what that is until the Hearing, you know.”

“Oh, that’s just great”, Tony muttered, thinking about the Biker Cap.  “If it counts for anything, the other Greasers will vouch for him, he was with them all last night.”

“I be sure they be saying that, but is it true ?”, the Chief asked.  “The will have to be questioned, for us to be able to get to the truth ‘o the matter.”  Here the Chief stopped for a moment, thinking.  “Tell you what, Laddie, have them fellows show up at the hearing for witnesses, and we can perhaps get to the bottom 'o the whole affair.”

As frustrating as it seemed, Tony had to agree there was nothing else that could be done right now.  He left the Police Station and began to bike back to the Blue Balls Bar.  The Greasers would be none to happy to hear about this.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 01:55:41 AM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: November 10, 2014, 04:12:10 AM »
Karen laid in bed, eating the meal that Tony had so thoughtfully gotten for her, and sighed.  She had her right foot propped up on pillows, as it was really aching now.  She had managed to get her loafer off, and that had been painful, as there was a lot of swelling around the heel and ankle.

Over in the other bed, which was Melody's, lay the new girl Hannah.  Even through her own pain, she could tell Hannah was in some distress too, and Karen told her to lay down.  By what Hannah had told her through her embarrassment, Karen surmised it had something to do with sex and a huge Log that Hannah hadn't quite been prepared for.  As the day had worn on, the soreness had gotten steadily worse.  She felt like she wanted to puke.

Karen was in a similar situation....She had been walking far too much on the cracked heel these past couple of weeks, and now, suddenly it seemed, it was flaring up badly today.  She tried to think if it had been anything specific she had done to re-injure it today, and couldn’t.  It must be she had been just putting too much stress on it lately.  It was odd, she reflected...How she had gotten the cracked heel had quite probably saved her life, but it sure was giving her fits now. 

In the middle of her thoughts, her Cell Phone suddenly rang.  Karen had almost forgotten she had one again, and the sound make her jump.  She pawed at the side table for her purse where the Cell Phone was stashed in, and nearly fell off the bed in the process.  Her foot throbbed anew as she thrashed around trying to keep her balance, finally getting ahold of her purse and pulling the Cell Phone out.  “Hello ?”, she said, grimacing in pain.

“Hey, it’s me”, Tony said on the other end of the call.  “Look, I was just over to the Police Station, the Cops arrested Hal for the attack on Biff....I gotta go back an talk to the Greasers, so I’ll be a bit late...”

“Oh My, really ?  Well, listen Tony....Please try to make it short, I think I gotta go back to the Clinic”, Karen told him.

“The Clinic ?  What for ?”, Tony asked, worry seeping into his voice. “Are you hurt ?”

“It’s my foot...It’s all swollen up”, Karen said, “I think I may have...Re-cracked it or something...”

“Oh”, Tony replied, relief replacing the fear in his voice.  “Um...Ok, I’ll make it as quick as I can...Can you walk at all ?”

“Um...Not very well, I’m afraid”, Karen told him.  “It really aches.”

“Ok, then...I get back as soon as I can”, Tony said.  “I’ll get the Go-Cart and come get you, alright ?”

“That’d be great, Tony”, Karen replied.  “I love you !”

“You too, Sweetie”, Tony said, and then broke the connection.

Hannah had stirred during the conversation, and now asked, “Was that....Your boyfriend Tony ?”

“Yep, the one and only”, Karen said. “He’s going to come take me to the Clinic.”

“Yes, I heard”, Hannah said, waves of nausea washing over her.  “Guess I’ll have to leave....”

“Oh, no”, Karen told her, “You can stay...Melody won’t be back for quite a long while, probably until next term at least....You can be my roommate until then.”

“Really ?”, Hannah said.  “Well...I’m glad...of that.  I don’t think I’m going to class tomorrow...”

Karen almost laughed at that.  She was coming to like Hannah. Maybe it was time for another friend along with Melody. 

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: November 14, 2014, 04:22:24 AM »
“Well ?  What about it ?”, Chad asked nervously.  “What do I tell him ?”

The other Preps looked at each other. “We’ll have to discuss it”, Bryce said, tentatively.  “Let’s go over behind the Bar. Chad, you stay here.”

With that, Bryce led the way across the large Beach House room, and Justin and Parker followed, with Gord bringing up the rear.  As they packed in behind the Bar, Chad glanced nervously at Pinky, who hadn’t followed the others.  “Um....Hi, Pinky...You don’t want talk with the others ?”

“What for ?”, Pinky smirked.  “I’m not going back there.”

“But...But...It’s no problem, really !”, Chad stuttered, “Tad said, you could come back too....He knows about you being with Bryce....”

“Is he still fucking that Slut ?”, Pinky interrupted, obviously meaning Vanessa. 

“Well....I...I....Suppose....”, Chad stuttered more, “But....But, that doesn’t mean....”

“Sure it does”, Pinky hissed.  “It means I’m not going back !  You think I want that conniving little whore laughing and smirking behind my back because she ‘stole’ Tad from me ?  I’ll beat her ass again and again !  It won’t be the Greasers all you will be worrying about, I assure you that !”

“But...But, You’re with Bryce, now”, Chad said. “It shouldn’t matter...”

“Don’t you get It ?”, Pinky cut in, aggravated.  “When this whole mess with our Daddies is over, where do think that leaves us ?”

“Why...I don’t know”, Chad said, confused at the sudden change of topic.  “Hadn’t really thought about that...”

“We’ll be POOR, nitwit !”, Pinky said through clenched teeth.  “That little Whore doesn’t need Tad, but he sure does need her !  HER Daddy isn’t in any trouble.  Tad will hang on to her, no matter what, so he can stay rich, even if the rest of us go down and have to live like Peons !”

Chad could only stare at Pinky, his mouth slightly ajar.  “Uhhh....”

Her tirade over, Pinky sighed.  “I guess I can’t really blame Tad”, she said. “He’s just being a Prep, more than the rest of us, I guess.  But, I can’t come back there to that.”

Chad turned away.  He didn’t like the crazy thoughts that were suddenly swirling in his mind.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, at the Bar, the discussion was coming to an end.  Bryce knew that the others would probably choose to reunite.  There was the lure of Weapons, for one thing, since they had none to defend themselves with.  And there was the real possibility that the Greasers WERE behind the attack on Biff...If that was so, they were sitting duckies.

“Let’s have a vote”, Bryce said quietly.  “Justin ?”

“I say, go back”, Justin replied, “We need to fight those Greaseballs.”

“Parker ?”, Bryce asked. “How do you say ?”

“Yes, go back”, Parker said.  “It’s time to show those Motorheads they can’t mess with us.”

Bryce turned to Gord.  “I won’t ask you to go back...You’re still recovering from your Injuries.”

“I wasn’t going back anyway”, Gord replied.  “I...I think I’m going to leave town anyway, at least for awhile....”

Bryce showed no surprise at that, although the other two Preps did.  “Fine...I’ll see you have some Weapons until then”, Bryce told him. “I’ll make it a condition of our return, as I must go back as well, for the survival of the Preps.”

Unvoiced, there was another reason that Gord was refusing to return, and it had nothing to do with his still-healing injuries from the Chem Plant.  He simply didn’t want to have to take the chance that he would be forced to fight Vance, his future partner.  In Fact, as soon as he could travel, he was planning on leaving the Vale Valley and traveling to Connecticut to see his Uncles, and thus secure funding for the future Pirate Bay Resort.

The meeting concluded, they headed back across the room to tell Chad, who would take the answer to Tad’s proposal back to him.  Within the day, three Preps would be returning to Harrington House.  Pinky saw Bryce’s face and knew without asking what was going to be. 

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: November 16, 2014, 01:54:34 AM »
Tony went back to the Blue Balls Bar to report back to the Greasers, telling them there was nothing that could be done until the hearing on Tuesday.  As Tony had guessed, the Greasers were none too happy to hear about that.  While he was able to convince them not to make any immediate attack against the Preps, Peanut vowed that they would they would return to the Autoshop Monday and stay there during the week, to protect their territory, and that the Greasers would show up in force at the hearing Tuesday.

It exchange for their holding off off against the Preps, Tony agreed to accompany Angie back to the Girl’s Dorm, as she appeared to be unable to stop her incessant hysterical crying and carrying on over Hal’s arrest. Even as much as she tried, Angie had never really been able to fit in with the Greasers, and they only tolerated her for Hal’s sake.  Her continued sobs were really getting on their nerves, and Tony agreed she would be better off at the Dorm.

Transporting her was going to be a problem though, as Tony saw when he got her outside.  Too upset to ride on her own, there was no way she could simply ride one of the Greaser’s bikes. After some deliberation, Tony half-assed solved the problem by setting her on the bike’s seat, while he himself would pedal standing up.  This worked for awhile, with Angie gripping Tony’s hips to keep her balance as they rode, but soon Angie had buried her face in Tony’s ass as her hands crept around and gripped Tony’s crotch instead, bringing up a buldge of his own as his up and down pedaling continued. 

Except for that one time that Angie had kissed him, Tony had never had any interaction with Angie, considered far too scatterbrained for most of the guys.  A date with Angie was a 'one and done’ affair, as Nick had found out, Hal was Angie’s first and only steady fellow to date, and the depth of her grief over his arrest was immense. Tony was relieved, in more ways than one, to finally get her back to the Girl’s Dorm.

Spotting a couple of the new girls, Jessica and Misty, who were hanging around outside, he had them take charge of Angie. Tony also told them to look in on Karen and tell her that he be there in a few minutes to take her to the Clinic.  On their way inside, Angie sobbed out the story of the raid and Hal’s arrest, which made Jessica worry over the fate of Ricky in all the mess. Turning Angie over to Ms. Peabody, she was taken to her room, where she gripped her huge stuffed Bunny for comfort as she sobbed into it’s fur.

As the girls let Karen know Tony would be back soon, Karen asked if they would help her downstairs and outside.  Obviously in no shape to be of help, Karen told Hannah she could stay in the room and recover, and as she was helped downstairs and out the front doors, Tony came roaring up in the Go-Kart, which he had gotten after he stashed his bike in the Autoshop Garage.  Getting Karen setteled, he drove off to the Clinic, at Bullworth this time.  Luckily, Dr. Bambillo was there and took a look at Karen’s foot, after X-Rays, he had a cast put on it, as the cracked heel had indeed worsened.  There was a protruding nub attached to the bottom of the cast, so that when she did start walking again, the pressure would be put on her arch instead of her heel.  She also got a pair of crutches for the meantime.

Motoring back to the School a few hours later in the dark, they presented a strange sight, with the crutches sticking up in the air.  Tony let Karen off at the Girl’s Dorm once more, after making sure she got inside.  Then he took the Go-Kart back to the Autoshop Garage, exchanging it for his bike once more.  Tony rode wearily back to the In-And-Out Motel to get some much needed sleep.  It had been a very long day.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 01:59:04 AM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #1175 on: November 18, 2014, 05:02:24 AM »
As Monday morning rolled around, marking the final two weeks of Summer School, the focus of the Students wasn’t on their schoolwork, but on the twin events of the bushwacking of Bif and the subsequent arrest and detention of Hal that had happened over the weekend.  Opinions were divided, but rumors were rampant on just who else might have been responsible.  Also fueling the rumor mill was the wild party Saturday night at the Jock’s Clubhouse and the alleged drunken debauchery that taken place there.

The most pleased of all about this was Tad, as his plan to reunite the Prep Clique had apparently succeeded, for the most part.  Three of four Preps would be returning to Harrington House, only Gord would not be returning, still recovering from his injuries from the Chem Plant battle.  That mattered little to Tad, as he considered Gord a pussy and a closet queer anyway. From what he had heard, Gord and Bryce did no actual fighting at the Chem Plant raid, their roles being confined to just fending off the Townies’ fire with the Harrington House Shields.

That Tad had literally 'thrown Bif under the bus’ by arraigning the assault on him bothered Tad not in the least.  Tad viewed Bif as a real threat to his Leadership, as he had been Derby’s second in command and would have been the one to take over the Clique had Tad not acted first after Derby’s abrupt departure.  Tad felt that Bif had declined to do so because of the secret he carried, that he was a cousin to Zoe from dirt-poor Blue Skies, would wreck his standing as a Prep.  But, after their little parlay in front of the Spencer Mansion that night, Tad wasn’t so sure.  Bif still harbored loyalties towards Derby, even though Derby had apparently left him behind by ‘taking a powder’ overseas, and it had become possible (to Tad anyway) that he might attempt a power grab.  Now, that worry had been put aside, at least for the foreseeable future.

Tad went to school in the morning, like always, but as soon as he had separated from the others right before the bell, he ditched his classes and left the School unseen.  Returning briefly to Harrington House, he made a few phone calls on the Cell Phone he had obtained last week to certain family Lawyers.  When that concluded, he went behind Harrington Hall where the Preps kept their bikes and selected one, then left the School grounds via the Parking Lot to lessen any chances of being seen.  There was a lot of things to be taken care of this morning.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: November 18, 2014, 06:03:51 AM »
The Greasers rode the School Bus in that morning, as their intent was to return to the Autoshop area after classes.  Nearly everyone at the School was bristling with their new hidden Weapons, and tensions were escalating, with some accusations being thrown and heated denials returned.  However, Tony, who had also rode the School Bus in with the Greasers, had cautioned them not to start or respond to any fight attempts, as that would certainly not be of any help to Hal’s pending case before the hearing tomorrow.  For their part, the Preps were not yet prepared to fight, as their Clique was not yet solidified, and plus the fact they were outnumbered still.  The presence of all four Prefects were also a factor in keeping any potential fights at bay throughout the day.

Students took care to walk around the taped-off area not far from the Cafeteria where Bif had been found, being horrified and fascinated at the same time about the place where the attack had taken place.  Before the day was out, it was being referred to as ‘Taylor’s Spot’, a name that stuck and would be called by for many years to come, long after there was any Students left who remembered what had happened there.  Though the Preps seemed properly outraged about the sneak attack, there was little love lost for Bif among the other Students, as he was wholly disliked by most, particularly the girls, for his callous playing of Christy just a few months ago in order to obtain information on the Rockers Clique for Derby.  For her part, Christy had no comment on the matter, and Students approaching her in the School Office were told politely as possible that she had nothing to say about it.  Some took that to mean that she did indeed know something about it, as she was well known to be living with the former Rocker, Winkie, and speculation arose that Winkie might have had a hand in the attack.

Neither Karen or Hannah had come to classes this morning, and there was plenty of gossip about Hannah also, mostly among the other girls.  Piecemeal, the revelations of the Jock’s wild party at the Clubhouse had been leaking out, fueled on by one girl who was involved inability to keep her mouth shut.  Nina wasn’t the one saying much, but it was Gloria who was doing a lot of the talking, feeling secure in her position as a powerful Jock’s girl. To her calculating mind, it was just the natural order of things, anything or anybody under pressure long enough would at some point seek a release.  And the Jocks had been under an intensive amount of pressure this summer under the new Coach Sanders.  It was bound to have happened.

Round and around the rumors swirled as the morning heated up in the summer sun, promising to be a rather hot one at Bullworth Academy.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: November 18, 2014, 09:25:37 AM »
Tad took a deep breath inside the Leighson Bank in Bullworth Town.  The smell of money was always intoxicating.  It was in fact a Prep’s favorite place to be at.  But he couldn’t dwaddle, he needed to get on with his business of the morning and return back to school before being missed by the others.  He approached the Bank Manager, Mr. Keyser.

“Morning, my good man”, Tad said.  “Fine day, isn’t it ?”

“Good Morning to you, Mr. Spencer”, Mr. Keyser returned.  “How may I be of assistance to you today ?”

“I need to access the Spencer Safety Deposit Boxes”, Tad told him.

“Of course, Sir”, Mr. Keyser said smoothly.  “Right this way, if you please.”

The Bank Manager led Tad back to the locked Vault containing the Safety Deposit Boxes.  The Bank had recovered quite well after the bombings this past spring, as money has a way of speeding up construction repair.  The Bank appeared just as whole as it had been before.  Banker Keyser opened up the Vault, then took out a Master Key from his jacket.  Tad likewise produced several keys from his pocket, and together the Deposit Boxes were opened, one by one.  The Bank Manager then left Tad alone in the Vault so he could examine the contents of the Boxes in private.

There was only one Box in particular that Tad wanted to look in....The one that contained the ready cash.  Tad scooped up the money and counted out $500 dollars. That was the rest of the amount he had promised to Mr. Martin for the attack on Bif.  He started to replace the rest back in the Box, then hesitated.  Counting off another $500 dollars, he added that to the pile.  He then replaced the rest and closed the Box.  Stuffing the money into his pocket, he then looked through the rest of the Boxes and pretended to take some Items from them and put items in others, a bit of subterfuge on his part.  Tad had no idea if there were cameras in here, recording people going through their Boxes, but preferred to stay on the safe side.  Normally, Bankers were quite discreet about their customers, but Tad was taking no chances. Closing up all the Boxes and replacing them, he closed the small doors, then rang the intercom.  Banker Keyser returned and locked them up along with Tad, and Tad bid him farewell and thanks, tipping him a cool $100 for his services.

Tad the left the Bank, biking to New Coventry.  It had been a long time since he had been in these parts, and he rode through quickly, taking the less-traveled brick street route.  The Greasers were at the School, and the Townies were no longer around, but even so, he endeavored to get to Blue Skies with all possible speed.  Once across the Blue Skies bridge, he rode the length of Industrial Road, seeing a couple of Soldiers along the way who paid him no attention.  He turned right at Meats Street and rode to the Save Warehouse. 

Using his key, he entered the Save Warehouse, pulling his bike inside, and went to the Wardrobe.  Picking out a Worker’s Uniform, he quickly changed, remembering to get the money from the pocket of his Prep clothes.  He grabbed a nearby Hard Hat and then left on foot, walking towards the Docks, in a disguise he assumed wouldn’t be much noticed.

On arrival at the Docks Area, he walked the long way around, looking for Mr. Martin.  Tad located him where he had before, in the open area, burning stuff.  The smoke from the barrel was a bit darker this time.  Tad approached him.  “Hello, Mr. Martin”, he said.

Mr. Martin turned.  “Whadda want ?  I’m busy right now.” 

“Mr. Martin, it’s me...Tad Spencer”, Tad said.

Mr. Martin looked closer. “Oh...I guess you are.  Nice disguise.”

“I see you carried out our deal”, Tad observed.

“Yeah...I did”, Mr. Martin allowed.  He threw another busted piece of wood in the fire barrel.  “Can’t say I liked it though.”

“You’re not getting paid to like it”, Tad told him, “That wasn’t in the deal.  It was something that had to be done.”

Mr. Martin shook his head.  “But beating a boy like that...It ain’t right...What you got against that kid to have me do that ?”

“Let me tell you about that boy, and maybe set your conscience at ease”, Tad said, a trifle tightly.  “Last Spring, that same boy took advantage of your Daughter, and seduced her on orders from Derby Harrington, in order to get information on that Rocker group that was living over in Hattrick Manor...Not just once, but several times.  He’s real Scum, all right, and deserves what he got.”  Tad made sure to put just the right amount of outrage in his speech as to make it appear like he was offended, when in truth he could have gave a shit less about Christy, then or now.

“My...Daughter ?  Christy....”, Mr. Martin said, his face hardening as he absorbed what Tad was telling him.  “I....I should have Killed the Son of a Bitch !  Why didn’t you tell me this before ?!”

“Precisely why I did not, for he wasn’t to be murdered”, Tad said calmly in the face of Mr. Martin’s anger.  “He was just to be beaten badly, which you did.  That’s all that was required...He won’t be harming any other girls like that, and certainly not your Daughter.”

Mr. Martin drew a long breath.  The rich kid was right, asshole or not.  That boy had paid in spades with the beating he had given him.  “I suppose you’re right, Master Spencer”, he said at last. 

“No profit in a Murder charge”, Tad said, almost laughing as he said it, but keeping from doing so. “Speaking of which, here is the balance of your payment.”  Tad handed him the money from his pocket. “Go on, count it.”

Mr. Martin did. “Wait...There’s too much here...”

“Call it a Bonus”, Tad said, “For taking care of a problem...Yours and mine.”

Mr. Martin looked up.  “I thought your kind hung together.”

“Not in this case”, Tad told him.  “The rich do things more subtle....What he did just gives us a bad Rep.”

“Huh...I guess so”. Mr. Martin grunted.  He stuck the money in his pocket.

“Did you dispose of the evidence, as instructed ?”, Tad asked.

Mr. Martin indicated the Burn Barrel.  “Just a bit ago...In there. The Nightstick too.”

“Good Man”, Tad told him.  “The Hat you left was found, and is already pointing in another direction.  That should be enough to keep you in the clear.  As for the Crab Shack...I’ve set the wheels in motion to acquire the deed, it should be done in a week, they tell me.  When it’s finalized, I’ll turn it over to you, free and clear.” Tad looked around briefly.  “You should keep this job for another week or two...Don’t be making any sudden moves yet.  And keep quiet about the whole thing...You can see that would be the best for everyone, especially your Daughter.”

There was certainly no arguing with that, and Mr. Martin agreed.  Tad took his leave, telling Mr. Martin he would contact him later about the deed to the Crab Shack when it was ready.  Tad then left the Docks as unobtrusively as he had came, returning to the Save Warehouse to change back into his Prep clothes and get his bike, then he returned to Bullworth via the wooden bridge and then the short tunnel, hoisting his bike over the wall by the Library and returning it to the back of Harrington House.  He straightened his clothing and then snuck back into School just before class break, with no one the wiser.  He would resume planning how to re-band his undermanned Clique together with the right amount of outrage and eventually vengeance.  Soon, he would be more powerful that Derby ever was.

« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 10:13:51 AM by Red Blaster »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: November 22, 2014, 04:19:52 AM »
The Greasers returned to the Autoshop area after classes, and the Preps returned to Harrington House.  There were some ugly stares and glares but no fighting went down.  Tony watched from the back Balcony of the school, almost expecting a fight would erupt, but none did.

“Looks like they may not fight”, Mr. Galloway remarked, who was standing beside Tony.

“Wait until tonight”, Tony said glumly.  “I’m sure somebody will try something.”

“Haven’t you talked to them ?”, Mr. Galloway asked, “They all signed that Agreement, shouldn’t they stick with it ?”

“That was only three days ago”, Tony said, “I don’t think that’s even a factor in all this right now.  I haven’t even called the first Leader’s meeting yet.”

“The Agreement needs teeth to back it up”, Mr. Galloway observed.  “I could maybe...Tell the Prefects to bear down....Let them start beating people again...”

“No !”, Tony said, horrified.  “If they go back to doing that, then the whole School goes back to doing that !  We don’t want that coming back, not after all we been through.”

“Hmmm....That’s right...”, Mr. Galloway considered.  “But...Something must be done.  I got a call from the State Board of Education this morning....Talking about sending armed Guards in here to patrol the halls, if we don’t get a handle on this...”

“Armed Guards ?”, Tony repeated, shocked.  “How did they....Oh, yeah...The News Reporters, of course...”

“I’m afraid the story is out, Statewide”, Mr. Galloway said.  “If stories like this keeps up, they might even close down the School....Public pressure.”

Tony had to think on that.  Everything he had battled for, all that he and Karen were, his whole future, was tied up in this place.  He couldn’t let that happen.  “I’ll...Think of something, Mr. Galloway....I promise.”

“I certainly hope you can”, Mr. Galloway said, somewhat sadly.  “I’d hate to have to go back to teaching English again.”

It occurred to Tony suddenly that there was Nobody teaching English now, since Mr. Galloway’s promotion, but that thought slipped away at Mr. Galloway’s next words.

“Oh, and...I need to ask you”, Mr. Galloway said suddenly, “Is that fat Nerd kid...I forgot his name...Is he coming back to the School ?  I got a call from his Mother asking that yesterday.”

“You mean...Algie ?”, Tony asked.  He had completely forgotten about Algie, with all that had been going on lately.  “Uhh...Well...I don’t know.  His Clique would have to take him back, and all...I’ll have to ask...”

“When you find out, let me know”, Mr. Galloway said.  “His Mother is getting upset over him...Called him her Little Prince...”

“I will, Mr. Galloway”, Tony promised, but in truth, Algie was quite a ways down on Tony’s list of problems to solve.  Maybe a compromise could be worked out with the Nerds, but it would have to wait awhile.  Tony talked on with Mr. Galloway for awhile until he finally left, saying he was going to see Ms. Phillips at the Clinic. 

Tony stayed on the balcony, watching until well after dark, thinking.  He had no real idea of what the two Cliques were planning on doing.  He could only guess at their intentions.  The sudden appearances of Justin, Parker, and Bryce back to Harrington House had come as a surprise.  Tad had somehow made good on his word to bring the Clique back together, although to Tony’s mind it seemed suspiciously opportunistic, coming on the heels of the attack on Bif.  What was he up to ?  What were they all up to ?  Tony didn’t know.

Tony’s rise to power had not been all of his own doing.  He had plenty of support along the way, first through information supplied by Constantinos, his friendship with Laurent, and backup muscle from Nick, arguably the best fighter Bullworth had ever seen.  And, not to forget Karen, who provided emotional stability and logistical support.  It was only because of those people that he was able to accomplish the final defeat of Jake and the rescue of the girls from the Chem Plant. His support system, his base of power.

But Nick was out of commission since the Chem Plant raid, and Constantionos was chronically missing.  Laurent was still there, and could still be a good foot soldier when needed, but being constrained somewhat by drink and his fearful girlfriend.  Even Karen was temporarily laid up at what was fast becoming a critical time. That left only Ray in the circle, a good kid who had risked his life to save Tony, but was fearful of most things and who would much rather eat a burger than solve a case. 

Tony had been living in power on his fame as the Hero of Bullworth, which had allowed him to push through the acceptance of the Binding Agreement.  The Cliques were slow to realize his power base had dwindled, but they would eventually.  And when that happened, the violence that had plagued the school for decades would return, agreement or no agreement.

Aimlessly, his mind wandered over the past year, centering finally on what had allowed Jake to terrorize the School and it’s Cliques and manipulate them for so long when Jake himself was mostly absent from the School and the grounds.  In so thinking, Tony suddenly seized on an obscure thing that the Explosive Experts from the Army had found in their search for the C-4 after the defeat of Jake and the Punks, a thing that was mostly likely Jake’s biggest aid in his quest for power.  A thing that Tony was now realizing now that he needed, and needed badly.

There was one other that had been in Tony’s base of power, unseen by most, now gone....But replaced by another.  If there was a chance, it would be there.  Tony decided he must talk to Mr. Riddle first thing in the Morning.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: November 23, 2014, 04:28:25 PM »
Melody returned to their room after her quick shower just down the hall at the Boar Inn.  She had been highly nervous the whole time that somebody was going to bust in and kidnap her again, so she scrubbed quickly and dried off even faster before hurriedly putting on her bathrobe and practically running back to their room. She closed the door and locked it, leaning back on it in relief.

Nick had offered to go with her and stand guard, but she had declined, thinking she had better get used to doing things for herself again.  Nick had accompanied her on her daily trips to the lone bathroom in the downstairs of the Boar Inn and stood guard outside in just the couple of days they had been here, but she couldn’t expect him to always do that.  Going to pee or poop took a lot less time than a shower, however, and no matter how quick she tried to hurry herself, and her fear of being snatched grew the longer it took. 

But she had to get clean.  At the Clinic, the showers were just closet-sized rooms, but with sturdy doors and locks, so she felt mostly secure there.  But this place, with it’s flimsy doors and ancient-looking locks unnerved her, as it seemed just a fair-sized kick would knock them open. So all the while, naked and exposed in the shower stall, she couldn’t help feeling like a target just waiting for an evil arrow to strike.

The troubling thing was that she never felt clean these days, no matter how many showers she took or how many times she douched herself.  The feel of the Townie’s hands still crawled on her skin, and the countless times they had raped her over and over still poisoned her inner parts.  She mouth-washed nearly twice everyday, but the taste of them still lingered.  It weighed on her mind so heavily that Melody feared she was going insane.

While Karen and Tony had returned to their physical relationship, she and Nick had not, due to his serious injury.  Melody longed for Nick’s touch in the way that she had experienced the night before her kidnapping.  Melody stayed leaning back against the door as all these thoughts and emotions crashed suddenly through her mind.  She felt overwhelmed and tears begin spilling from her eyes.

Nick was reclining on the double bed, propped up by a number of pillows.  He had been eying a program on the room’s small TV when he heard her return.  A sob escaped her, and Nick eyed her even closer.  “ELLL ?  WASSAMATTA ?”, he grunted.

Melody ran to the bed, her bathrobe falling open as she moved.  She collapsed on the bed and buried her face in Nick’s chest.  “I...I...I can’t....Take this...Anymore....”, She stuttered, the tears flowing faster.  “I...I feel so....Dirty....”

“Isss Alllrites”, Nick soothed through clamped teeth. He stroked Melody’s hair, really not knowing what else to do.  She cried on for a long time, and Nick held her.  After a half-hour or so, all cried out, she nuzzled up next to Nick, her bare breasts against him through the open bathrobe.

“Nicky ?”, she asked in a meek voice.  “I think...I need to be....Cleansed....Can you...Do you think we can...”

Nick understood.  In a way, he needed to be cleansed too.  The last person he had been intimate with had been not Melody, but Beatrice.  Though he had not meant for it to go that far, it did, and he still held a large measure of guilt over it.  “TRYY”, he said through clenched teeth.

“I’ll be...Careful, Nicky...I promise...”, Melody breathed.  She began massaging him slowly, and after a bit, gently pulled down his boxers.  Gripping his buldge, she straddled Nick and slowly lowered herself onto him.  Moving in a careful rhythm, she felt herself relaxing more and more, but still glancing at Nick’s neck, fearful that too much exertion would open his wound and bring fresh bleeding thorough the bandage...but she saw none.  Nick placed his hands on her hips as they slowly moved and locked his eyes on hers, communicating his feelings without saying anything.

The buildup was slow, but the climax was ever so sweet, and new tears now leaked down Melody’s face....Not of sorrow this time, but of joy. She collapsed against him and he held her gently as they pledged themselves to each other once more.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: November 24, 2014, 06:31:43 PM »
At the appointed time Tuesday morning, the Court was in session.  By that time, the viewer's Galley was packed with more than half the students of the School who had skipped classes to be here for the Hal's hearing. The entire Greaser Clique was present save for Johnny, along with their attendant girlfriends, and had taken up seats behind Hal's defense table. On the other side behind the Prosecution table were all the remaining Preps, including Gord.  Various other Students had also come, Ted and a few from the Jock Clique, Melvin and a couple of Nerds, and even Trent showed up with Wade Martin tagging along. A good number of the newer Students had also showed up, the excuse to ditch classes proving too tempting. Some of the Non-Clique students were there, Ivan, Gordon, Trevor and Ray.  Mr. Galloway was there, along with a few of the Teachers, plus Edna, who had been the one to find a beaten Biff at the end of the hallway near the Cafeteria. And also present was Tony   

“Hear Ye, Hear Ye, all persons having business before the Honorable Judge Leonard Kasper of the Bullworth City Court, County of Washington, State of Rhode Island, draw near", the Clerk intoned. "Give your attendance and you shall be heard. All Rise !”

Judge Kasper entered and settled in his chair. "Be Seated", he said, and picked up the charge papers.  “This will be Cause 0027....State of Rhode Island vs Halbert Esposito, on the charges of Assault and Battery with serious bodily harm on one Bifford Taylor at a State Institution, to wit, one Bullworth Academy.”

“Your Honor”, the man at the Prosecution Table began, “This defendant is charged with the brutal assault and grievous injury on Mr. Taylor sometime overnight between late Friday night and early Saturday morning just past, inside Bullworth Academy.  We pray the Court to bind the defendant over for trial on these charges and the disposition of same."

“Thank you, Mr. Denton”, the Judge said. “Um...Miss Hall ? How does the Defendant plead ?"

"The Defendant pleads Not Guilty, your Honor", Miss Hall stated.

"So noted, Miss Hall, thank you", Judge Kasper said. He made a notation on the Charge Paper before him and turned back to the Prosecutor. "Do you have witnesses and evidence to support the binding of this Defendant over for trial ?"

"Yes, your Honor, we have several witnesses, and this Biker Hat that was found at the scene", Mr. Denton replied, pointing to the Cap lying on the table.

"Very well, call your witnesses", Judge Kasper said and settled back in his chair.

The first witness called was Edna. The Clerk read, "Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth ?"

"Of Course I Do !", Edna's loud voice permeated the Courtroom.  "What Else Would You Expect ?"

"Take the stand, please Ma'am", Judge Kasper winced. Edna sat down in the witness chair.

"Now, Miss Edna, what were the circumstances in which you discovered Mr. Taylor ?"

"If you're a-meanin' Bifs, I founds him right outsides the Cafeteria when I comes in that morning to fix the Ca...The Stew up for Sunday Brunch", Miss Edna started in. "He was a-layin' there with a whole mess o' dried blood all around him. Right beat up, he was, I'ma tellin' you."

"Your Honor, the Defense will stipulate that the witness found the injured boy at that location inside the Academy", Miss Hall said smoothly.

"That is acceptable to the Prosecution", Mr. Denton said.

"Very well", Judge Kasper said. "Do you have questions for the witness, Miss Hall ?"

"Most certainly", Miss Hall replied, rising.  "Miss Edna, at the time you found Mr. Taylor, was there any indication of person or persons about which may have perpetrated this fowl deed ?"

"If'n yorn meanin' was there anybody around, why no, there weren't", Miss Edna replied, "Just Bloody Bif !"

"No further questions, Your Honor", Miss Hall said and sat down.  Hal stirred uncomfortably beside her as the courtroom crowd murmured.

In turn, Mr. Denton called the attendants who had taken Bif from the School to the Vale Clinic, who testified about finding the Biker Hat at the scene next to Bif’s beaten body, and that only Greasers were known to wear such a cap .  Miss Hall countered with a cross-examination that revealed that the attendants could not specifically say that they had seen Hal wearing a hat just like that, nor had they seen him on that morning. 

Next, Officer Monson was called to the stand.  Mr. Denton questioned him as to why Hal was arrested, and he told the court that the Greasers had been implicated in the attack by some of the Preps, and that Hal had been identified as the prime suspect, since he had engaged in a fight with their Leader Tad Spencer at the Carnival just a few weeks ago.  Miss Hall’s cross-examination established that none of the Greasers and particularly not Hal had actually been seen by anyone doing any attacking on Bif at the times in question.

Gord Vendome was called to the stand next.  He related under questioning that he had indeed seen Hal wearing a Biker Hat like the one in evidence in the past.  But when questioned by Miss Hall, Gord was unable to say just when, in fact, was the last time he had seen Hal wearing such a hat.

Next, it was the defense’s turn to present witnesses, and Miss Hall called every Greaser to the stand, one after another.  They all swore Hal was with them the entire night, which elicited the catcalls of the Preps.  Judge Kasper banged his gavel in irritation several times to get them to stop, and finally they fell silent when he threatened to eject them from the courtroom.  Mr. Denton on cross-exam was unable to shake the Greasers’ affirmations. Finally, he said, “Your Honor, the State will stipulate that this entire group will give only the same testimony.  It is a waste of the court’s time to continue on with this charade, since it is very obvious that the defendant’s friends are only sticking up for him, truth or not.”

Anything further from the Defense ?”, Judge Kasper asked wearily.

Hal, who had been eying the Biker Hat laying on the Prosecution table, had a whispered conference with Miss Hall.  She nodded and addressed the Court.  “If we may beg an indulgence, Your Honor....My Client would like to try on the Hat.”

Mr. Denton smirked. It seemed like this dumb kid was going to make the Prosecution’s case for him.  “The State has no objections, Your Honor.”

“I’ll allow it, then”, Judge Kasper said, “Let the defendant try on the Hat.”

Mr. Denton handed the Biker Hat to Miss Hall, who gave it to Hal and had him stand up and walk around in front of the table.  Hal took the opportunity to look inside the brim of the Hat as he did so, and as he looked, a strange expression showed on his features as he slowed and stopped.

“Young Man ?  Mr. Esposito ?”, Judge Kasper asked.  “The Court is waiting.  Go on, try on the Hat.”

Hal set the Biker Hat on top of his large fat head.  As soon as it settled onto his hair, the whole Courtroom could see that it looked like some sort of Toy Hat.  Tugging on both sides, Hal tried to pull the Hat further down to his hairline.  “It...Don’t Fit”, Hal exclaimed, “It Don’t Fit !”

Gasps and cries broke out from those seated in the Galley.  “If It Don’t Fit, You Must Acquit !!”, Hal chortled. 

Outrage erupted from the Preps, while Joyful noises of glee came from the Greasers.  The Greaser Girls were openly weeping as they were smiling, even Binky. The rest of the Courtroom seemed stunned at this turn of events.  Mr. Denton was staring with his mouth open at the sight, then closed his eyes and hung his head with a facepalm. 

“Order !!!  Order !!!”, Judge Kasper called, repeatedly banging his gavel.  “We will have order here !!!”

It took several minutes for order to be restored, however.  Hal took off the Biker Hat and once more took a look inside it before moving over and laying it on the Prosecution table.  Mr. Denton paid him no attention, he was too busy holding his head in his hands for agreeing to such a colossal blunder.

Judge Kasper rapped his gavel again.  “Seeing as how there is no compelling or conclusive evidence against the Defendant, the charges are dismissed !!  This Court is Adjourned !!!”

Cheers broke out from the Greasers while cries of Injustice came from the Preps.  But, even though he was egging them on, Tad knew this was coming, and he was in fact counting on it.  Now, he would be able to whip the need for revenge against all the Greasers in his newly-reunited Clique, not just one Greaser.  It had all worked out perfectly.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 06:39:52 PM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: November 28, 2014, 05:08:15 PM »
After the Court hearing, the Preps all left for the Glass Jaw Gym in a huff.  It was just sinking in to them in a most shocking way that the Rich weren’t going to be just automatically getting their way in the Vale Valley anymore.  Just who was that Clown of a Judge, anyway ?  Old Judge Starkweather would never have let that Greaseball go free, never.  He’d been the best Judge money could buy.  So had been Chief Carcer the best Head of the Police Department for the money, never allowing his Officers to bust a Prep for anything and keeping the riff-raff out of the Vale whenever possible with the limited manpower he had at his disposal.

They filtered into the Glass Jaw, angered and flustered. Chad did some sparring in the ring with Tad, Bryce gave his big bag a workout, Justin and Parker hit the weight benches to build some strength up.  Gord stood around looking like a stupid goose, but was really thinking of how this was going to affect Vance and the plans for the Pirate Island Resort. Vanessa contented herself to just watch from the sidelines.  After a while of blowing off steam, they grouped together in the upstairs Bar Room for a conference.

“I say Tad, what’s to be done now ?”, Parker asked. “It WAS those Greaseballs !!  They‘ve always hated us !”

“I think...”, Tad began, pouring himself a drink, “It’s time to teach those poor disrespectful scum a lesson !”

“Hear, Hear !!”, Justin exclaimed. “What do we do, Tad ?  How do show those Peons not to mess with us ?”

Tad took a big gulp of Bourbon before answering.  “Simple, really....Since they outnumber us still, we will have to divide them up and then attack each group in force !”

“How are we going to be doing that ?”, Bryce put in.  “It looks like they are always hanging together.”

Tad savored his drink, and savored his Leadership.  The others were waiting for his answer now.  “Do you boys remember that stunt last winter that Slut Lola played on us ?  Luring us into the old Shower House by the Basketball Court ?”

How could they forget ?  Lured by the lure of possible sex with the Greaser Queen, they had been led into a trap on their own home Vale turf, engineered by that pee-stain Nerd kid, Algie.  And they had been taken in, every one here.  Only Derby and Bif had not been present, instead they had been attacked that same night over on Hill Street by the Greasers. 

“Yes, I remember”, Chad said shamefully. Lola had also played him before that, and Gord too.  Gord made a face, and the other Preps nodded.

“Well, two can play that game”, Tad said with malice in his voice.  “We have our own perfect lure now, right here.”  He pulled Vanessa to his side.  “Only, our lure is more classy than that trash deserves.” 

“But...Several of them have Girlfriends”, Bryce said.  “What about that ?”

Tad smiled a snarky smile.  “Then we just separate the ones who don’t, and lure them to a place on their home turf.  Disable them, take their Weapons, Then come and attack the others.”

“So, how are you going to do that ?”, Bryce persisted.  “And, what about Vanessa ?  She hasn’t even said if she’d be the lure.”

“Oh, I’m game”, Vanessa said. “It sounds exciting !”

“Leave that up to us”, Tad replied “I got a plan that those dimwits won’t be able to resist.  First off though, I’m going challenge that oaf Hal to a Ring Fight.”

“You, uh, think that’s wise ?”, Bryce questioned in surprise.  “He’s pretty big.”

Tad laughed.  “Those cretins don’t know a thing about the finer art of Boxing.  I can take him down in two rounds”, he predicted confidently. “Then, we can implement our plan to bring the rest down when they least expect it.”

Every Prep first and foremost was all out for themselves, as by breeding or training they all had to a degree a Narcissistic Personality Disorder.  But they also recognized that they were dependent on others of their kind in order to gain and keep power.  An attack from outside on one of them was regarded as an attack on them at all.  Weather or not they cared anything about Bif, it was their status that had been assailed last Saturday night, their right to the power they believed to be their birthright.

It didn’t really matter to them either that the Biker Hat didn’t belong to Hal, as had been so obviously proven in Court.  It was just as obvious that it WAS a Greaser Hat, and something had to be done.  Chad, Justin, and Parker came around to the plan at once, and Bryce did too, after a bit.  Only Gord did not give vocal support to Tad’s plan, but his silence was ignored and taken as assent. 

“I say, good show Tad”, Justin said gleefully. “A fine plan !”

“It’s what we need, a return to the days when we were respected !”, Parker exclaimed.

“One day, none will dare to attack us ever again !”, Chad added.

In a flash, Tad could see his true life’s mission.  Collecting the Preps back together to revenge on the Greasers was only the start.  What lay ahead was regaining the power their Fathers had lost over the Vale Valley.         
« Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 05:14:13 PM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: December 04, 2014, 09:46:49 PM »
Tony and Laurent walked away from the Courthouse while the Greasers were still celebrating their victory on the front steps. Even many of the other students, save the Preps, were gathered around congratulating them. It helped, of course, that that Bif was despised by most and the Preps as a whole were not held in very high regard by anyone other than themselves.  The News Media was also having a grand time, reporting on the results of the Hearing and getting interviews from the Students.

“So....What is to happen now, do you think ?”, Laurent asked.

“I don’t know”, Tony replied.  “Maybe, nothing....Or nothing good.”

“What does that mean ?”, Laurent inquired.

“Meaning...The Preps have pulled back together over this”, Tony said.  “I don’t think this will be the end to it.  After all, whoever beat Bif is still out there, and the Greasers are still the Prime Suspects.”

“Do you not think...There will be a retaliatory attack ?”, Laurent persisted.

“Maybe....Though the Greasers still outnumber them”, Tony said. “Tad may have been able to pull the Preps back together just because this happened, but he’s not stupid.  The differences that split the Preps apart are still gonna be there....I don’t believe he’ll have them do anything rash.  He needs to....Prove himself as a Leader to them first....Before they just blindly follow him.”

Laurent mulled that over in silence as they moved through the Town, headed back towards the School.  Behind them, about a block away, some of the other Students were heading that way also, down Bullworth Town’s Main Street.  Up ahead, past the Shiny Bike Shop, was the cross street that led to New Coventry to the left.  From that direction suddenly, coming into view past J’s Nightclub, was a procession of Army Humvees, about five of six of them.  It soon became obvious that they were the lead vehicles for what followed, a group of  Army Prisoner Transport vehicles.

Tony counted four of them as they turned left and headed for the big bridge further down Main Street, followed by a few of those black Government vehicles. Still a block away, he couldn’t make out anything close, but he had a good idea of who must be in the procession.  Three weeks after the battle of the Chem Plant, it appeared that the Townies were finally leaving Town for good.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 01:32:11 PM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: December 06, 2014, 12:56:40 AM »
Back in front of the Courthouse, the celebrations were winding down.  Some of the Students began to walk in the direction of the School, separately or in groups, others decided to just skip classes the rest of the day and go do whatever they felt like.  A bunch began to head towards the Carnival.  But not everyone left right away.  The Media interviews were getting close to being finished, as the Greasers were still gathered around in a group.  Angie had grabbed hold of Hal as soon as she was able, and stayed stuck to his side like she was glued there.  Wearing her leather Greaser Outfit of a black jacket and short skirt with Biker Boots was bound to give her Mother a shock when she saw her on the News, but Angie didn’t care about that, only that she had Hal back.

During the process, Norton’s eye was caught by the stares of Whitney Worth, who was standing a ways off with Carla and Hayley, the last remnants of the notorious Reform School Girls, whose numbers had been reduced in half at this very Courthouse just a month ago.  Standing with them was Jessica Jamison, the girl on whose attack in the Laundry Room led to the revoking of parole for four of those Reform School Girls.  She was saying something to Whitney as she was still fixing her gaze on Norton.

“Com’on, I’ll introduce you”, Jessica said to Whitney.  Jessica, who was fast becoming known as Ricky’s Girlfriend, knew from Ricky that his friend Norton longed for a girl of his own, and sorely needed a bolstering of his ego after his disastrous takeover attempt of the Greasers had ended in disgrace earlier in the year.

“Uh...No...I can’t”, Whitney said, but continuing to stare a Norton.

“Sure you can”, Jessica said, laughing, and grabbed Whitney’s arm and began pulling her over Norton’s way.  “You’ll like him, I promise !!”

“I...I really shouldn’t....”, Whitney weakly protested, but allowed Jessica to lead her towards Norton anyway.  For his part, Norton stood impassively as he suddenly saw the girls approaching. 

Ricky also came alongside Norton.  “Oh, there’s Jessica....Who’s dat with her ?”

“I donno”, Norton mumbled.  He vaguely remembered seeing the girl that Jessica was leading towards them around.  She was about five feet, six inches tall and very skinny, like she had been doing crack all her life.  She had a pretty face though, that offset her lack of curves, with long black curly hair.  She was Black, like Norton, although much lighter skinned.  The two girls approached and halted just a couple feet away.

“Um, Norton....Have you met Whitney here ?”, Jessica asked.  Norton just stared while Ricky crossed his arms, wondering what his new girlfriend was up to.

“Ummm....Seen her 'round”, muttered Norton, almost too low to hear.

“Well, she needs a date for the Carnival, now that she’s allowed off school grounds and all”, Jessica went on, a bit bolder. “See, I’m needing Ricky to take me there like he promised, but we’re needing somebody to go with, see ?  So, why don’t you, uh...Ask her out ?”

Ermm....Mebbe I could....”, Norton stammered, “If’n dats whats Ricky wants....”

Whitney had gone a shade of red under under her light black skin from sheer embarrassment, but with a poke from Jessica, she managed to say, “Err...Hi Norton...I heard a lotta about yous...”

“Yeah...?  What you hears ?”, Norton asked suspiciously.

“Oh...Abouts hows yous was a reel good fighter over at that Chem Plant thing...”, Whitney ventured shyly.  “Yous must be awful brave and all, to dos that...”

Jessica had moved over to Ricky, who was standing there grinning at Norton’s lame exchange.  She punched him on the shoulder, motioning him to move away.  “Dorkus, give them some space !”, she whispered loud enough for Ricky to hear.  Shaking his head, he moved off with Jessica following, to several feet away.

“What you pullin’?”, Ricky asked her when they were well out of earshot.

“Hush, Silly”, Jessica replied, “She likes him, and I’m just fixin’ her up.  You been tellin’ me how bad off he feels, with everybody havin’ a girl to take out and all.”

“Yeah, but that ?”, Ricky exclaimed, casting a look at Whitney.  “She looka like some meal-starved, drug-addicted crack whore !”

“Shhhh, she’ll hear you”, Jessica scolded him.  “Sides, she’s not so bad...Really !”

Ricky shrugged.  “If’n youse says so.  Wouldn’t be my choice, I’ma just sayin’.”

“Well, look, they’re getting along”, Jessica said.  “Give it a chance, will’ya ?”

Ricky did look, and it seemed that they WERE getting along.  Norton’s face had relaxed, and he even saw a flash of a smile from Whitney as they awkwardly conversed.  As the minutes ticked by they seemed to be more at ease.  Finally, Norton looked over their way, and gave them a signal.  Ricky and Jessica went back to where Norton and Whitney were standing.

“Feels like goin’ to de Carnival ?”, Norton said, but it wasn’t a question.

“I guess so”, Ricky said, grinning.  Jessica took Ricky’s arm and led the way down the Courthouse steps through the remaining crowd, with Norton and Whitney following.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: December 11, 2014, 12:59:44 AM »
In the School Basement, Mr. Riddle pulled out the tiny microphone from the case and fiddled with the dials set inside the case.  When he was dialed into the frequency, he spoke into the mike. “BAL-7620, BAL-7620, Whiskey Victor Tango”, he intoned. “BAL-7620, This is CRB-3847, Do You Read, Copy ?”

A hiss of static issued from the speaker for awhile before an answer came back.  “CRB-3847, This Is BAL-7620. Copy five by five.” 

“7620, Switch To Secure Frequency”, Mr. Riddle said.  He fiddled with the dials again, then spoke, “BAL-7620, CRB-3847, How Do You Read ?”

“Copy You Clear, 3847“, the voice responded.  “EarthNet Link Is Confirmed Secure.  What Is Your Report ?”

“There is a situation here that might involve our Subjects”, Mr. Riddle said in a more conversational tone, and went on to report what had transpired in the past few days, starting with the mystery attack on Bif Taylor, the arrest of Hal Esposito and the subsequent dropping of charges against him that morning.  Tony had just stopped by the School Store an hour ago and informed him of what had happened at Court.

“3847, thank you for the update”, the voice replied. “Are our primary Subjects in any danger ?”

“Not at this time, 7620”, Mr. Riddle said, “But it has been requested that we look into the matter.  It is unknown just who the perpetrators are, and the concern is that other attacks could be carried out in a like manner, endangering the fragile peacefulness of the School and even the Towns.”

There was a series of clicks and hums from the other end.  Then, “There appears to be no criminal element known left in the area, 3847.”

“7620, Roger...Except for those Town Boys, but Subject informed me that it appeared they might have been removed this morning”, Mr. Riddle spoke.

“Can confirm their removal, 3847“, the voice returned, “And it appears the the Military Contingent will also be vacating the area soon.”

That was news to Mr. Riddle.  “I thought they were staying into the Fall, 7620 ?  Wasn’t that their plan ?”

“Apparently, there’s been a disturbance in Yonkers, and they are being deployed to that, 3847“, the voice returned. “Although it appears some of the Agents will be staying around for the short term.  Can you look into the matters from there ?”

“I can try, 7620“, Mr. Riddle said, with a short laugh, “Although I don’t yet have the network of contacts my predecessor did.”

“That is true”, the voice replied, “We will see what we can ascertain from this end as well, Copy ?”   

“Copy That, 7620“, Mr. Riddle replied, reverting to a stronger speaking voice.  “Will Make My Next Report On Eight-Ten At Alpha Zulu Time, Copy ?”

“Copy, 3847“, the voice said. “7620, Out.”