News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Rockstar would respect Jack T if.........  (Read 2545 times)

Offline BPAC

• View Profile
Rockstar would respect Jack T if.........
« on: October 09, 2006, 04:24:40 PM »
"Lawyer demands early copy of Rockstar game, will sue if he deems it a public nuisance."

Last time I checked, running off your mouth doesn't get you any "points" with the person your trying to get something out of. In other words if he wasn't acting like a prick in rockstar's Biz ALL the fucking time maybe Rockstar would care about what he'd have to say.

There are countless people that got either got there hands on Bully OR they flew down there personally to NYC HQ's to play bully, or just to talk with Rockstar.

Didnt the Admin of this site go down to NYC and brought back a Bully T he's now giving out for a "lottery"?? LOL

Hey, like I said maybe people would like Jack T. more if he wasn't acting like such a fuckhead 99.9% of the time. The LESS lime-light that fag is in the better of people liking him.

Everywhere you go you hear about him in something. Its not earning him points. He's now offically the guy who people all over dislike. I can sit back and find 5 boards that dont fucking like him.

Im very surpise that faggot had time to bust a nut to even have a kid, but yet he's always on Rockstar's nuts? That fucker isn't even CLOSE to rockstar's level.

He's just a washed up fucking faggot lawer who is just seeking attention....comments about my rant? lol

Offline Manbearpig

• Official PR Officer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2006, 04:31:46 PM »
You've already had a rant. One per board, please. lol

Anyways, Jack is a jerk. He's a deuche, he's everything everyone hates time two. He thinks that he can be my dad and say what I can and cannot play.

However, all he's doing is trying to avoid another accident. He's just a little OVER-over protective. There were kids in my old neighborhood who shot up cars, killed a guy, and tagged GTA: VICE CITY RULES all over the place. Those kids are now in jail and a family has lost a father.

Offline BPAC

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2006, 05:06:48 PM »
Quote from: Manbearpig;11757
However, all he's doing is trying to avoid another accident. He's just a little OVER-over protective. There were kids in my old neighborhood who shot up cars, killed a guy, and tagged GTA: VICE CITY RULES all over the place. Those kids are now in jail and a family has lost a father.

Major fucking points for addressing that! Last time I checked there are far more worse things then beholds the eye. I swear he dont even pay attention to his kid. Even YOU know shits fucked up in your city, you dont need your parents to tell you that.

Look its not like your 10 years old and your parents have covering your eyes over a sex seen. Last time I checked, your right he's NOT anyone's daddy. He cant sit back and say who can and can't play what.

By all means ban the game from YOUR kid, not the fucking whole state of floidora.....WTF is he thinking? Alot of boards said there are worser things then Rockstar....lets look at Darkwatch, they flat out at Sex sences and nothing got looked at.

But yet bully is getting all the attention? Have you ever noticed that Rockstar / Take-two NEVER has a comment when something goes "wrong"?

Rockstar didnt want to say any form of comment about the Hot coffee thing. I didnt see them say "Fuck you ESRB we arnt changing our rating" They'd be a fool NOT to comply.

Last time I checked Rockstar isn't a "problem child" meaning, if one wants them to do something they do it. You dont see them in newspapers all day everyday, being sued and so forth, you dont see there games being banned do you?

You dont see people turning down Voice overs for there games do you? You sure as fuck wont see Lazlow going "Awww fuck this company im out, due to all this drama and shit" I dont see anybody in the Rockstar camp folding up and walking out.

You see, having a thought is like going to war with limited ammo, the MORE you talk for unknown reasons, by the time you have something IMPORTANT to say, you wont have any "ammo" and guess what? Your ass is going to die...LMAO

I sure as fuck dont see Rockstar making excues for there games and what not. What? Do rockstar have to stop production of there games becuase some prick dont like them? Im sorry that's just gay....ima flat out supporter of Rockstar games 110%

That aint going to change at all. Why dont people boycott Mickey D's becuase some prick dont like the taste of MEAT? LMAO

"Im sorry Manbearpig you have to put down that burger, becuase a poor defense-less cow got butured for that #3 with exrta fries and a coke your eating"

Now lets think for a moment....are you really going to THINK about a fucking cow while your eating at an Mickey D's?? Ummmm NO your going to look at them like there stupid and say:

"Ummm that's nice, look can you move away from me your ruining my lunch hour" - Manbearpig

As you can see I can make fun of this whole topic all day. As a matter of fact just to fucking piss off Jack T even more I swear Rockstar should add his son in the fuckin game.....Just to piss...him...off!

"OMG!! my son is the game Bully, they are using the name Ron for a person in the game which is the name as my son" - Jack T.

Like it REALLY fucking matters?!? LOL

but for reals holla with your comments.....

Offline EvilWolf

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2006, 11:41:05 AM »
sounds like this guy is a ESRB wannabe...i mean wanting a copy of the game to test it and if it was too offensive to sue... :rolleyes: