News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Change Fenwick's clique to Townie  (Read 3806 times)

Offline Zerror

• View Profile
Change Fenwick's clique to Townie
« on: September 14, 2020, 04:59:03 PM »
I want to change the clique of fenwick from townperson to townie. but when i change the clique, the game crashes.

I tried TO_Asylumpatient....TO_Asylumpatient........Huge....DROPOUT.....STAT_DO_STRIKER_A...F_Douts.DO_Striker..DO_StrikeCombo and crashes.
late i tried
TO_Asylumpatient....TO_Asylumpatient........Huge.......DROPOUT..STAT_DO_STRIKER_A...F_Douts.DO_Striker..DO_StrikeCombo, crashes
i tried TO_Asylumpatient....TO_Asylumpatient........Huge......DROPOUT...STAT_DO_STRIKER_A...F_Douts.DO_Striker..DO_StrikeCombo and still crashes
and i tried  TO_Asylumpatient....TO_Asylumpatient........Huge....DROPOUT..STAT_DO_STRIKER_A...F_Douts.DO_Striker..DO_StrikeCombo, crashes

can explain me how to change each clique correctly and without crashes?

Offline Darth maul

• Ps2 Bully modder
    • View Profile
Re: Change Fenwick's clique to Townie
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2021, 06:55:54 AM »
It's really simple  This what it's showing right Asylumpatient....TO_Asylumpatient........Huge....TOWNPERSON..STAT_DO_STRIKER_A...F_Douts.DO_Striker..DO_StrikeCombo..Straf_Dout.ÿÿÿÿ/Global/DO_Striker_A....Act/Anim/DO_Striker_A.act.../Global/AI..Act/AI/AI.act...N_Fenwick

Just Change it like this
TO_Asylumpatient....TO_Asylumpatient........Huge.......DROPOUT.STAT_DO_STRIKER_A...F_Douts.DO_Striker..DO_StrikeCombo..Straf_Dout.ÿÿÿÿ/Global/DO_Striker_A....Act/Anim/DO_Striker_A.act.../Global/AI..Act/AI/AI.act...N_Fenwick
1st select the 'Huge...' and then Change it to droput  in decoded text in hex   And also change the ÿÿÿÿ To 01 00 00 00 in the coded text or offset  in hex    :ffvsielj3: I hope this worked for you
remember to not put any extra dots just change it like as i did     :ffvsielj3:
« Last Edit: March 06, 2021, 07:00:34 AM by Darth maul »

Offline GreaserLover 667

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2022, 02:32:45 PM »
Its not working for me

Offline GreaserLover 667

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2022, 02:46:37 PM »
The game crashes