News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Need Help skins and textures aren´t working  (Read 1490 times)

Offline Sanic

• View Profile
Need Help skins and textures aren´t working
« on: May 18, 2015, 12:22:03 AM »
Hello fellow Modders
So i wanted to start Bully Modding with doing simple skin changes to t-shirts and so on but whenever i change something the default texture is loaded everytime  :'( .
I tried it with madmans img toolkit where i build a new world.img that didn´t work and also tried to do it with imgtool 2.0 extracting the textures and so on also didn´t work this is driving me nuts.
I also searched around the forum for an answer and found  that you can do something with a texture folder and dont need to build a World.img every time but i didn´t find any tutorials how to do this would be nice if someone could explain this to me.

Thanks

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
Re: Need Help skins and textures aren´t working
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2015, 07:39:51 AM »
I wrote a tutorial on texture modding here which will probably help you.

You don't need to rebuild the World.img everytime either by the way, that'll probably just use up a lot of extra time. If you're using mad's tool kit you can just...

-open "World.img"
-delete "oldfile.nft"
-add "newfile.nft"
-close

Offline Sanic

• View Profile
Re: Need Help skins and textures aren´t working
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2015, 10:29:52 AM »
I wrote a tutorial on texture modding here which will probably help you.

You don't need to rebuild the World.img everytime either by the way, that'll probably just use up a lot of extra time. If you're using mad's tool kit you can just...

-open "World.img"
-delete "oldfile.nft"
-add "newfile.nft"
-close
Thanks DaBoss i already got it working following Nathan´s video tutorial but the commands could be very useful for speeding up the pogress i try this now
Thanks again for the reply  :D