News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: i love how nice everyone is on this site  (Read 4769 times)

Offline verno

• View Profile
i love how nice everyone is on this site
« on: May 13, 2008, 01:57:02 PM »
i love it how when you make a post and its already been done everyone is so calm about it

as on my old site if there was already one thats been done everyone has a go at you :(

also i love everyone on this site

Offline Bully_Nut

• iMarcus
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Trust Comes Tough.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2008, 05:54:41 AM »
no problem, mate.

:D

Offline DGAF

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.Bully-Board.com
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2008, 10:52:25 AM »
Exstacy can do some crazy shit :D

Chrissy

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2008, 02:22:42 PM »
Exstacy is nice.
LSD is better.

Offline verno

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2008, 04:39:45 PM »
im high on to many things even no im 13 that makes sense :)

Offline DGAF

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2008, 02:40:36 AM »
Quote from: Chrissy;62892
Exstacy is nice.
LSD is better.

Chrissy, as admin of this site i have to say taking drugs are bad and i don't encourage them in any way whatsoever. :D

Ok now Verno, close your ears...

Yea i have tried Exstacy on 2 occasions and yea it was ok, never managed to try proper LSD although i have tried a couple of acid tabs which fucked me up but i'm told they are just not the same as LSD was in the 70's by this old rocker guy at work, he says nothing will ever come close to that shit. I've also done shrooms, weed, coke, poppers and solvents. I suppose its all part of growing up. :D :oops:

Anyway i don't touch anything anymore except good old alcohol, my body is too precious to me, and honestly i don't recommend trying drugs, especially not untill you're old enough to know your own body and your own limits. If you do want to experiment make sure you're with trusted friends and in a safe environment. I don't have any regrets about trying those things, but at the same time i don't feel proud of myself for doing so.

So verno, drugs are baad mmm'kay ;)

Offline Bully_Nut

• iMarcus
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Trust Comes Tough.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2008, 05:52:26 AM »
seeing as we're on about it...

I really only take alcohol, i smoke occasionsly but because of myself usually playing footy, i really cut down on that.

I've done abit of weed, but its usually only after im quite drunk. dont do it much anymore.

Offline DGAF

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2008, 08:13:33 AM »
Quote from: Bully_Nut;62901
seeing as we're on about it...

I really only take alcohol, i smoke occasionsly but because of myself usually playing footy, i really cut down on that.

I've done abit of weed, but its usually only after im quite drunk. dont do it much anymore.

haa, thats pretty much why i stopped doin things, after my teenage years i started playin football again, and i found if i spend most of the week down the gym instead of off my face i play like 10x better. I rarely drink anymore too, i work lotsa weekends so if i'm off on a saturday night (like this saturday coming :twisted:) then thats the only time i drink.

chrissy will be turning in her grave. :p

you play soccer/football right or aussie rules?

Offline Bully_Nut

• iMarcus
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Trust Comes Tough.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2008, 10:43:56 AM »
aussie rules mate, the real football lol

i also do basketball and tennis, but thats summer sports, its winter atm.

Offline DGAF

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2008, 01:12:59 PM »
cool, i gotta respect people who play that, we used to get some of it on tv over here when i was a kid, pretty rough sport. You not play rugby too? used to play that for school, got the shit kicked out of my quite a few times.

Yea i just like to kick the good old round shaped ball these days, and pass it gently to my friends, not have people charging into me trying to spill my insides all over the turf.

Chrissy

« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2008, 01:59:31 PM »
Quote from: DGAF;62900
Chrissy, as admin of this site i have to say taking drugs are bad and i don't encourage them in any way whatsoever. :D

Ok now Verno, close your ears...

Yea i have tried Exstacy on 2 occasions and yea it was ok, never managed to try proper LSD although i have tried a couple of acid tabs which fucked me up but i'm told they are just not the same as LSD was in the 70's by this old rocker guy at work, he says nothing will ever come close to that shit. I've also done shrooms, weed, coke, poppers and solvents. I suppose its all part of growing up. :D :oops:

Anyway i don't touch anything anymore except good old alcohol, my body is too precious to me, and honestly i don't recommend trying drugs, especially not untill you're old enough to know your own body and your own limits. If you do want to experiment make sure you're with trusted friends and in a safe environment. I don't have any regrets about trying those things, but at the same time i don't feel proud of myself for doing so.

So verno, drugs are baad mmm'kay ;)

I haven't done hard drugs. Liked speed, tho'. Honestly? Never done Exstacy or LSD, I was just being silly. But now, all I do is get drunk, if even. Hell, in Majorca, all my boyfriend and I did was get drunk and have sex.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 02:02:05 PM by Chrissy »

Chrissy

« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2008, 02:00:32 PM »
Quote from: DGAF;62902
haa, thats pretty much why i stopped doin things, after my teenage years i started playin football again, and i found if i spend most of the week down the gym instead of off my face i play like 10x better. I rarely drink anymore too, i work lotsa weekends so if i'm off on a saturday night (like this saturday coming :twisted:) then thats the only time i drink.

chrissy will be turning in her grave. :p

you play soccer/football right or aussie rules?

I'm spinning in circles, baby.

Offline McHaggis

• The Poster Freak!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2008, 06:32:26 PM »
Am I the only one who hasn't done drugs here? Damn.

Offline Bully Freak 24

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2008, 09:36:50 AM »
im 14 and iv smoked a bit of weed and ive been offered coke. and a tab of acid that stuff is CRAZY

Offline Bully_Nut

• iMarcus
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Trust Comes Tough.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2008, 11:06:22 AM »
Lol Omgz Wat Teh Hell U Doo Dude!