News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Hayley's Adventures in Bullworth  (Read 71869 times)

Offline Hayley

• _( :⁍ 」 )_
  • Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
Re: Hayley's Adventures in Bullworth
« Reply #60 on: October 17, 2011, 11:18:05 PM »
oh my god

i quit

Mike_W

« Reply #61 on: October 17, 2011, 11:19:37 PM »
lol, you quitter.

You remind me of this mentally handicapped kid from my fourth grade class. If he got pissed (which was often) he would flip his desk over and say "I quit!", but it always came out sounding like "I KRIT!"

Offline Hayley

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 17, 2011, 11:22:11 PM »
I KRIT. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Mike_W

« Reply #63 on: October 17, 2011, 11:24:57 PM »
You pick that desk up this instant!

Offline Hayley

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 17, 2011, 11:26:57 PM »
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 17, 2011, 11:46:35 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!  Love the way he's holding a paddle.

Offline Peachrocks

• A figment of your imagination
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 18, 2011, 01:56:14 AM »
Now this is why I like this place :).

Admittedly aside flipping the desk over, quitting when the only winning move is not to play is not a bad idea :).

Offline Hayley

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 18, 2011, 02:53:21 PM »
I ran out of witty replies yesterday. So I krit.

and lol Chuck, that's a pretty old picture...

Oh. So I hired a bitch yesterday. But I'm keeping the video to myself since I update this a lot and I don't think many people are watching these lol

I should do other shit. Like quotes. Or art. Or some BoBBleheads. Or something. I dunno.

Offline Peachrocks

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 18, 2011, 03:00:09 PM »
All of the above maybe? I'm not fussed...

I know not many people watch my stuff, I get an occasional comment here and there but I just can't be bothered to farm views...

Offline Hayley

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 18, 2011, 03:16:01 PM »
Meh. Whatever. Chances are I'll still record, upload, and post them here. WHATEVS, MAN.

Offline Hayley

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 28, 2011, 01:39:04 PM »
BREAKING NEWS:
Hayley forgets to post stuff sometimes.

Peachrocks recorded himself chillin' with a bully so I thought, "Hey! I wanna hire a slave too!" So I have Jimmy cosplay Duncan and hire him to be Jimmy's bitch for a day.

Cut the video a bit. Just the running around trying to get back to the school to torture some students.

My camera ran out of memory and didn't record everything. At the very end of the video after pinching Zoe's ass, I ran back to the outside of the boys' dorm and got into some fights there before ditching Duncan to go inside to sleep. It was pretty boring, so you're not missing much.

[Bully] Bodyguard Fun 1
« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 06:38:43 PM by Hayley »

Offline Peachrocks

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 28, 2011, 02:23:55 PM »
Oh lololol... Jimmy's not cool enough to be kissed by Duncan but he will hang out with him all day for just one dollar... wait what? It's a shame you can't choose between the two.

You don't play nice do you? I shoot them twice lightly so they'll attack THEN me and my friends beat them up :P.

3:03: Jimmy telling it as it is... why doesn't she just go off and kiss Davis or Tad again and give Lola some serious competition.

3:14: Didn't he just do this? Clearly Duncan has some REAL issues with Algernon.

3:28: He just does NOT get the message does he?

4:05: More nerd beatings! Why do I sense they did something to him when he was at Bullworth (wouldn't surprise me, backstabbing twats).

6:09: Duncan showing restraint for some reason (maybe he's still scared). Davis is the kid who bullied him isn't he?

6:33: Jimmy Hopkins! MOMENT KILLER!

7:17: Lol... finally getting him to stop for his FOURTH beating of the day... No wonder he complains so much. Despite being a little twat...

8:33: Okay so you do know mercy :P. (Or more like didn't want to have to deal with armies of prefects with Duncan around)

8:50: No real consequences! Open fire! I wonder about the bully-townie thing. They do not seem to fight on sight like townies and everyone else...

9:37: No Jimmy... you don't have a girlfriend... you fail art class :P.

Offline Hayley

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 28, 2011, 03:01:28 PM »
lawl Duncan really hates Algernon, that's for sure. Duncan was probably kicked out of the G&G group for being too good at it and therefore holds a grudge against the nerds. :P

At 6:33 Gord deserved that. I just noticed he got busted as well lol

I was trying not to get the prefect's attention. I didn't want to lose Duncan so I chose to not do much to the little kids and girls.

As for Davis and Duncan... who knows. I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case. I kinda wish that the game would dig into the relationships with other characters a bit more. Not just the "Nerds vs Bullies," "Preps vs Greasers," ect., ect., but the kind of things like Zoe and Tad's rivalry. It'd be interesting to see character's opinion on others more, rather than a clique as a whole. Yeah, students may talk about others, but I want more than that, if you catch my drift.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 03:05:40 PM by Hayley »

Offline Peachrocks

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 28, 2011, 03:21:09 PM »
Definately would want more in depth with the characters, but I guess I'm grateful for what Bully gives us. It's far more then most stupid games give us these days which are so main character focused ew....

I think Duncan asked the Nerds for help against the bullying and he wasn't given squat or worse was cast out and as a loner he's an easier target. Davis talks about a kid he bullied to the point where he dropped out. Looking at all the Townies, Duncan fits the bill the most.

Did I miss something? Why did Gord deserve that? For cheating on Jimmy? But... that Jimmy can't even kiss Gord...

But yeah sucky thing about hanging out with people, you can't do all that much or else you risk losing them.

Offline Hayley

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 28, 2011, 03:58:02 PM »
There's a lot that could have been done with the game but just couldn't make it in. OH WELL, I SUPPOSE.

You'd think with Jimmy being ridiculously popular everybody would wanna hang out with him. NOPE.
"I'll give you a dollar if we can hang out togeth-" "DEAL."

I know that much. I do consider Davis to be the one to make Duncan dropout because of their dialogue. However, there's a number of things in the game that aren't 100% clear and I/other fans could be wrong about some stuff.

AND YEAH MAN. Don't you know Gord is only allowed to kiss Jimmy? Even when I don't have the option too lol